Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gragt's thread of (crappy) gifts

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
I might as well get in the spirit of things, despite being currently in a country where the winter feels like summer back home. Most of you have been good, so I decided to give out some of the duplicate games I accumulated over these last few years, and some of you have been bad but that's to be expected in these parts. I do not have anything really special to offer, and most of that stuff has already been given by other people, but maybe some of you do not have these yet and may be interested. Simply post in this thread to tell what you'd like to get and I'll randomly pick people later. It would also be nice if you could state if you really want something or just have a passing interest because I think it'd be more fair to put people who really want something on a higher priority. I may also have a few non-Codexers interested but I highly doubt they'll want anything on this list. All of that stuff registers on Steam, but in the unlikely event I get something from another service I'll mention it when I add it. The list may also be updated if I get games from the current Steam event. I may also list my coupons but they are really pitiful so far. I ask for nothing in return, but I won't stop you if you feel like sharing back, and will gladly take your Steam coal :M

Humble Bundle 1, which consists of World of Goo, Aquaria, Gish, Lugaru HD and Penumbra Overture.
Humble Bundle 2, which consists of Braid, Cortex Command (not yet on Steam, but will be added if it ever makes it to release version), Machinarium, Osmos, Revenge of the Titans.
Humble Bundle 3, which consists of Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight, And Yet It Moves.
Frozenbyte Bundle, which consists of Trine, Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds: Survivor.
Gish
SpaceChem
Dungeons of Dredmor
Darksiders (on GG but gives out a Steam key)
Recettear
World Basketball Manager 2010 (recent unwanted addition)
Left 4 Dead
The Ship

Again I assume that most of you have that stuff but I may yet make someone happy with it. I also wish I had more rare stuff to offer, in which case I'd have started a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fanfiction contest, but alas this will have to wait for another time. In the meantime, let's share some Codex BRO love.

Edit: I just got World Basketball Manager 2010 out of crafting 7 coals. I probably do not want it but I guess none oif you does either.

Edit²: Left 4 Dead added.
Edit³: crossed stuff that has been accepted.
Edit moar: added The Ship. removed The Ship.

Wulfstand

Prophet
I've always wanted to play Machinarium, so I'd really enjoy the Humble Bundle 2. I don't really have anything to share, most of my money I spend on books and clothes these days, sawwy :(

TripJack

Hedonist
i have been interested in trying spacechem for some time now...

Project: Eternity
I'm actually really interested in Recettear. Thanks for being a swell guy and doing this for people.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I've also got a spare spacechem and Frozenbyte (Trine, Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds: Survivor.) key to give away. I usually idle in the codex diversity squad chatroom.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
I have: The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition, Counter Strike Source, HL2 and EP1 and Alien Breed Impact. Let me know if someone wants them.

The Ticktockman

Scholar
I'm really interested in Recettear. I'd be willing to trade a couple pieces of coal for it too. Or, to make things really interesting, we could make this a game.

If you get a gift from gragt, you need to post a gift offer in this thread in return. So if gragt gave me Recettear, I'd offer up Torchlight to anyone who wants it. Eh, eh?

20 Eyes

Liturgist
In the spirit of Gragt's generosity and out of appreciation for the many hours of enjoyment bewilderment the Codex gives me, I'm offering the following:

Mount & Blade: Warband
Avadon: The Black Fortress

to any Codexer that would like to play them. I only ask that you have at least 100 posts. I'll slash out the games after I hand them out, and if there are some particularly Codexian titles I notice I might update with more in the future. No promises, though.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Wow. I'd take either or both of those 20 Eyes.

I also have interest in Humble Bundle 1, but there's already someone interested, so I'll decline. I can't say I'd get much use out of them.

I'm still offering up Humble Bundle 3, but so are three or four other people here.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Taking note of people who want my stuff. I'm waiting a few days to make sure that everyone got a fair shot at it. I'll probably wait for the end of the week.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I'll jump in with some GamersGate games. I will need your GG nickname to send you the game.

i got some RPGs baby

A Farewell to Dragons
Eschalon: Book 2 (PC and Mac)
The I of the Dragon
Two Worlds 2 (Mac only)
Two Worlds 2 Castle Defense (Mac only)

also on steam
Humble bundles #2,#3, Frozenbytes and SpaceChem

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
I'd love Dungeons of Dredmor, seems like everyone has it except me.

Markman said:
I'll jump in with some GamersGate games. I will need your GG nickname to send you the game.

i got some RPGs baby

A Farewell to Dragons
Eschalon: Book 2 (PC and Mac)
The I of the Dragon
Two Worlds 2 (Mac only)
Two Worlds 2 Castle Defense (Mac only)

also on steam
Humble bundles #2,#3, Frozenbytes and SpaceChem
I'll take the Humble bundle #2 too if you haven't gifted it yet. (Got it, thanks!)

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/excidiumhell

I have a Path of Exile beta key if anybody wants.

ironyuri

I will give someone the gift of Jeff Vogel's AVADONG

if you faggots impress me.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I still have a Frozenbyte bundle (Trine, Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds: Survivor) key I'm giving away if anyone wants it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom