Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Great and terrible masters, I request a boon

Add emoticon?

• Total voters

Jigawatt

Arcane
There's an easy way to test this. Everyone who literally actually thinks I deserve to be banned for imaginary rules violations or for failing to check my white male privilege enough, brofist this post. I doubt I get even 10 let alone 70+. If I do get 70+ I will leave voluntarily but I don't see how that many people would have much opinion either way.

Also, be warned. If I stay long enough to be able to brofist, anyone brofisting this post will never get a brofist from me once I can.

DarkUnderlord put one in the brofist database for me!

Angthoron

Arcane
So far 2015 is shaping up to be a pretty lame year for drama. Maybe I should upset someone in the MMO subforum again.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
If someone gets butthurt enough to make a post where they threaten to leave 4evar, it is our solemn duty to speed said faggot on the way.

We must honor the code

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Well right. Obviously if you want some guy banned just because you disagree with him, you are an incredible passive aggressive faggot and you have a vagina but I thought there was no need to make that explicit.
Like most shitposters you imagine that people don't like you because they disagree with you. In reality almost nobody cares about your banal opinions, what's annoying about your posts is the low quality combined with large quantity.

If you want to have a future on this forum you should post less and put a bit more thought into each post, then you'll fit right in among the WCDS.

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Today I woke up in a mellow mood, so as much as it was tempting to go full-out-edgy and vote for bannage of neckbeardshitlord, I actually voted for the implementation of the blue dog emoticon, because it's got that looks and it would serve great purpose in various GD threads. Also, 0 fucks given about whether n.s. stays or leaves, so I'll leave that decision to a more concerned/informed portion of the codex population.

Last edited:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Those brown eyes of yours are god's way of warning people you are full of shit.

Sounds convincing but the only 'shitposting' I do is in the SJW in gaming thread, and the only people pissed by it are retarded fat fucks like bradylama and rimjob, and diversity goblins such as yourself and root. I know because all the brofists I get, with my ratio rapidly approaching 2.0.

Those are the people who've complained. And I can think of Unkillable Cat for example, who is so politically motivated that he couldn't stand to brofist one of my posts where I linked a vidya, but instead brofisted the guy who thanked me :lol:

Holy sweet delusional shitkebabs you guys don't have one scrap of decency or honesty in your whole body. Anyone who doesn't go along with your victimhood or whatever stupid crusade you are on (it varies what that exactly is) and they are on the ultimate shitlist.

Fuck man, I am part jewish and I can still get a laugh from a few guys around here who claim to be literal actual nazis. This is why thirdworld shitholes never go anywhere, and why taking over the west will only doom it to the same horrible fate as the god forsaken corners of the world you came from.

You don't live in reality, don't care about reality, can't take the slightest personal responsibility or accept one shred of blame. The reason the west left you in the dust is that we can. We understand what it is to be truly progressive and free (not the way you guys try to pervert these ideals to your own gain).Unfortunately, this very nature is quite open to people who don't follow the honor system, those who don't give a slight shit about honesty. Democracy worked for the time it did because westerners have these values ingrained into their core being. Goatherders and gypsy drifters who care only about getting their way can't be trusted in such a system any more than they can be trusted alone with your sister.

Short version: yeah right tell me another one :lol:

b06a1917b1860f3087cc2ebd746e248ad996dfadf57691b45f8bd5945a204690.jpg

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
There's an easy way to test this. Everyone who literally actually thinks I deserve to be banned for imaginary rules violations or for failing to check my white male privilege enough, brofist this post. I doubt I get even 10 let alone 70+. If I do get 70+ I will leave voluntarily but I don't see how that many people would have much opinion either way.

Also, be warned. If I stay long enough to be able to brofist, anyone brofisting this post will never get a brofist from me once I can.

Don't worry, SCO the ignore list bitch brofisted you, automatically delegitimizing the rest.

But, you are clearly brofisting harvesting. Reported.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Neckbeard Shitlord I'm just trying to give you some honest advice bro, but if you don't care to learn from it then that's your prerogative. I wish you good luck anyway in remaining unbanned.

Brofisted for threatening agenda-based not-fisting.

Fisted because that reverse-SJW dumbfuckery spilled out to where I read it. Thanks, Obama DU!

Also, wasn't there already a smiley for SJWs?
PWRSZbG.png

Renegen

Arcane
Neckbeard Shitlord's shitposting is better suited for GD, he might be able to fit there, might. So far he's like a tactless Lyric Suite.

Turjan

Arcane
There was a message I should click somewhere. I hope I did that right.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom