Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

1eyedking Greatest scene in gaming history?

JasonNH

Augur
Nothing stands out like a victory in a game that was scaring the shit out of you in your adolescence.

baturinsky

Arcane
Saints Row series has a lot of great scenes, "cut" and otherwise.
But the best is easily SR3 trailer

pippin

The entire Harvest game is worth mentioning, to be honest. From that cannibalism scene to cheap shots of the female character undressing and/or wearing slutty clothes. I think there's one ending which has her wearing garter belts and etc.
Truly a testament of its time.

Kefka1134

Greatest scene in gaming history... that would be a challenge considering the sheer variety of those and games I have not played, but of the ones I've played this one is up there.

G.O.D

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
An in-game scene, a dialog scene, an ending (failure), an intro, cutscene sequence.

The start of fulfilling the destiny of the protagonist, with Odessa dying and him essentially rebelling against his father and The Empire.

Arch made me laugh my ass off.

No comment needed.

One of my favorite introduction scenes.

Always enjoyed the Orc scenes in WC2.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom