Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire avatars!

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
If Cleve spent all the time trying to "crush" the codex on working on Grimoire the fucking thing would finally be out by Friday.

DriacKin

Arbiter
grimoire_retarded.png

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
When things don't go as he wants Cleve always resorts to legal and personal threats and the like to try and control a situation. He tried me to give him my name and address and the like in much the same way after I 'threatened' him. He'll keep this up for weeks.

spectre

Arcane
I think Cleveland is getting all lonely in that bunker of his.
Guess even die ubermensch need some form of social contact.

You should feel bad guys. Now "destroying the codex" will be the new project he pours all his time and energy into - and unlike his other projects this does not even have a hint of being a productive pasttime. Meaning his life will deteriorate even further.

Not that it is our fault, but we are the reason for it.

The poor guy should seek professional help.

Mortmal

Arcane
If he finds out theres already a copy of his game on rapidshare he will probably die of apoplexy....
You should contact the police, this guy who want to "destroy you" seems pretty insane to me, i strongly advise to not give him any real identity, you should as well remove real photos of codexers, especially the youngers one. With his love of furries , wich always been a mean to depict illegal sexual acts, he may be a sexual offender.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
Between this and his suing those Neogaf guys, I'd assume Cleve is running very low on funds. If this fails, he might even need to widen his bunker door in order to leave and get an actual job.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Fuck, this is so awesome.
Yeah, someone should fucking sticky this. Cleve's RAEG and legal threats are pure distilled lulz.

I'm just waiting for the Codex advertisers to sue him for stalking or something :lol:

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
I fully support Cleve's cause and show that by having a Grimoire avatar until they're removed from this server.

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
terminator_sarah_connor_Chronicles_Jonathan_Jackson_Kyle_reese_1.jpg

You still don't get it, do you ? He'll find you ! That's what he does ! It's *all* he does! You can't stop him ! He'll wade through you ! He'll reach down your throat and tear your fuckin' heart out !

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom