Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Grimoire Beta Begins But So Fucking What

Jed

Cipher
Rex is my favorite armchair American.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Well for what it's worth, Damageplan did pretty much get pwned that day, and thanks to the gunman we won't have to listen to their shitty music anymore. How do you like the sound of that NeutralMilkHotel? I won't shirk from saying what I think, and you don't need to go around resurrecting dead threads just to make me look bad, if I got the gist of what had happened. Regardless, I didn't delete your post so get a grip homeboy.

My only regret is that the gunman didn't live to kill all the members of Story Of The Year. Now that's a hit that would totally have my support. When that guy in Drowning Pool drowned in a pool of his own vomit on his tour bus after taking an overdose of blow, all I could think about was how ironic that was. Story Of The Year would had to have died in some spectacular fashion. Preferrably gruesome.

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
And then there was that other one where there was this black guy who kept running to and fro.

12/8/2004 - NEVER FORGET!

Shagnak

Shagadelic
When that guy in Drowning Pool drowned in a pool of his own vomit on his tour bus after taking an overdose of blow.
Err...no...he didn't.
He died of cardiomyopathy, a heart muscle disease (apparently he was never diagnosed).

Edit: I would never wish (or celebrate) someone dead because I did not like their art-form. I think you have proved Neutral's point. Congrats.
You know, in RT chat you come across as much more understanding and agreeable?

Fez

Erudite
Vicky proves himself an asshole once more. Well done, you've saved everyone else the bother of explaining it. :cool:

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Are you going to make this personal, Fez?

Don't be a hypocrite, Fez. You're a lot better than I am when it comes to being an asshole.

Try as I might to piss NeutralMilkHotel off by insulting one of his favorite bands, do you honestly think I wished them dead?

Fez

Erudite
Yeah, let's take this outside, as long as you promise not to spinepunch me when my back is turned. :evil:

I think that not only do you wish people dead, I belive that YOU killed him. You shot Lennon/JFK/JR.

Anyway, you cheat at being an asshole by abusing your admin powers to add to your natural attention-seeking offensiveness. How is anyone else meant to compete with that? Meanie.

NeutralMilkHotel

Liturgist
One of my favorite bands? I don't like metal or damage plan. Doesn't change the fact that you're a hypocrite, and a cunt.

Rat Keeng

Liturgist
If the Grimoire Beta can bring out all this lublinez in you lot, i'd love to see what happens when the game's released. Although i'm not sure we'll all still be here in 4 years time.

kris

Arcane
Rat Keeng said:
If the Grimoire Beta can bring out all this lublinez in you lot, i'd love to see what happens when the game's released. Although i'm not sure we'll all still be here in 4 years time.

Only if we build bunkers with broadband connections.

LlamaGod

Cipher
Rat Keeng said:

Well so far nothing really says it sucks beyond it being in production since the dawn of time. It doesnt look bad, doesnt sound bad, i'll give it a try. Oh and that the developer is FORGETTING NEVER FORGETTING it should be bad, or something.

Saran

Scholar
I dont see how this is a case of Sol going off the handle, he feels that the guy that made the game is such a complete cunt that he has no interest in supporting this nut.

As was mentioned earlier this dickhead makes Dr. Smart look like an angel, while smart is an arsehole, he's a funny one, and without him the gaming world would be a little less interesting.

From what I've seen this guy is a complete elitest twat, and comparing morbid jokes about the death of a rock star to the Cleve's joy at the death of nearly three thousand people is ludicrous.

The first one was a joke, but Cleve actually felt vindicated when he heard about the slaughter that took place at the WTC.

A sick puppy if ever there was one.

Anyways, Ive done enough arse kissing for now, but i dont see a problem with having some principles, and Fez, that last post at RPGDot was a blinder.

(And oh christ, the furrys........)

obediah

Erudite
theverybigslayer said:
If this game is released this year, it will be the best crpg of 2005.

Hold of on that. I'm working on my own rpg that will revolutionize the genre and make all other rpg games crap. It goes into beta at 4:40 PM, and should be released in November. It is immersive, open ended, non-linear, focused, turn-based, expansive, and I am not responsible if you forget to eat and crap your pants and stuff while you play.

Now if only these damn niggers and spics will quit looking at our precious white women, I can finish up the end. And like my heros Terry Goodkind and Ayn Rand, I create a compelling story without my own beliefs seeping in. But I won't accept orders from Towel heads or Rex. Do not even try to make a better game, I have 200 PhD's, and if you post a bad comment I will hAx0r the forum and delete your account, just like I haxor3d your momma's ass.

As a bonus, 45% of all profits are spent on full-auto conversion kits, bibles and racial purity trifolds.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom