Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire now has a Wikipedia article!

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
racist.PNG

[citation provided]

Zep--

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
Wikipedia was confirmed for having been subverted by trolls and cultural Marxists. I know several high traffic pages that have elements on them that are pure fabrication.

They have frequent edit wars and behave like children, not a credible place of information.

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
Knowing how to read a pages edit history is completely different from being some kind of tinfoil hat. There is nothing special about these people just a stupid belief system.

By being "open source" anyone can edit a page to suit their views, I myself have added many stealth edits to pages of games I dislike that remain to this day even though they are untrue therefore the system is flawed.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Obviously there are flaws within wikipedia, as with everything else that is open source, but what is a better alternative? At least in wikipedia you can easily find the sources of news items and yes, everyone can edit stuff, but they are usually fastly corrected if bullshit - if it's an important subject at least.

I'm generally much more in favor of such a system than to accept any single person's opinion and knowledge as correct, regardless of how "good" they are in whatever field.
Another nice place to get good enough info is the stackexchange network. Again open source etc etc

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
How does Wikipedia feel about the sin of LINK PUSHING....(is that even a thing, really?)

Asking for a friend...

Zep--

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Another archaic feature is that the game world is divided into tiles; movement is accomplished by moving from one tile to another

A niche role-playing game website, RPG Codex, also reviewed the game; they noticed that the game, despite its lack of balance, possessed a unique charm that made it worth playing.

Yeah this article needs work.

Projas

Information Superhighwayman
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Another archaic feature is that the game world is divided into tiles; movement is accomplished by moving from one tile to another

A niche role-playing game website, RPG Codex, also reviewed the game; they noticed that the game, despite its lack of balance, possessed a unique charm that made it worth playing.

Yeah this article needs work.
Really disappointed "balance" doesn't link to Sawyer.

Lahey

Laheyist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Grampy_Bone linked a handy little resource on cultural marxism a few posts above in case you decide to cease celebrating your own ignorance at some point in the future.

SophosTheWise

Cipher
Grampy_Bone linked a handy little resource on cultural marxism a few posts above in case you decide to cease celebrating your own ignorance at some point in the future.

Wow, gee, thanks for your help! I feel much more educated now that I've read a twitlonger! Do you, per chance, have any more sophisticated resources on the plight and threat of communism? I'm really interested in not being ignorant and I want to convert to internet conservatism instead. Please help me!

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yeah guys, "cultural marxism" is a thing. Also cuck and shill are things too. And alpha males. All of them things.
Don't go in wikipedia it's a baaad place filled with "cultural marxists" and left winged cucks. Bad stuff.
Get your news from the twitter of la presidente and Alex Jones as I said. REAL news. Best deal!

SophosTheWise

Cipher
Generally every rightwing-keyboard-warrior-buzzword is a thing that WILL KILL YOU OR TURN YOU GAY OR WILL INVITE ALL THE FOREIGNERS INTO YOUR COUNTRY TO STEAL YOUR JOBS IN! B-E-W-A-R-E!:kwafuckyeah:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom