Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire now has a Wikipedia article!

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
So why are you even in this thread? The game is what it is and won't suddenly become a "2017 game" - whatever that means.

I saw the article and posted my opinion on the reviews.

Unwanted

Wehraboo

Unwanted
You want every game to be a [current year] game and post to try and make this happen? :lol: You just can't make this shit up, sjws never change.

The problem your peabrain can't process is that cleve is not some corporate (((bozo))) who loves to pander to nignog and wombyn and homosexual muslims and the game has been planned out for twenty fucking years now and is not gonna change so your efforts are in vain.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
You want every game to be a [current year] game and post to try and make this happen? :lol: You just can't make this shit up, sjws never change.

What do SJWs have to do with anything? Oh yeah, "i don't like it so it must be the ess jay double yous!!".

The problem your peabrain can't process is that cleve is not some corporate (((bozo))) who loves to pander to nignog and wombyn and homosexual muslims and the game has been planned out for twenty fucking years now and is not gonna change so your efforts are in vain.

I never expected Grimoire to change. I only said it's shit and that's why I'm not gonna play it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Unwanted

Wehraboo

Unwanted
And what games DO sigourn and Iznaliu play?

You are merely a pawn in the great game.

You are merely a shitposter in a sea of shit.

If you don't like cleve's politics take it up with him when he mentions politics. Don't be a little bitch and drag the game into it, there are actually people who like the game and want to enjoy it in peace. Lefturd psychopaths simply have no decency.

Iznaliu

Arbiter
You are merely a shitposter in a sea of shit.

If you don't like cleve's politics take it up with him when he mentions politics. Don't be a little bitch and drag the game into it, there are actually people who like the game and want to enjoy it in peace. Lefturd psychopaths simply have no decency.

Just because I believe in Cleve being held accountable for his bugs and design decisions doesn't mean I'm evil and out to get him.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado

No wonder Trump is the president of America, what with retards blaming terrible user interfaces on the leftists. :lol:

mondblut

Arcane

No wonder Trump is the president of America, what with retards blaming terrible user interfaces on the leftists. :lol:

Well, Trump is the president of America, so blaming terrible user interfaces on the leftists apparently works just fine. :smug:

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
Well, Trump is the president of America, so blaming terrible user interfaces on the leftists apparently works just fine. :smug:

You are not very good at logic, are you?

Trump being president of America is a consequence of people blaming virtually anything on the leftists. Hence: no wonder Trump is the president of America, what with retards blaming terrible user interfaces on the leftists. Retards existed before Trump, Trump just knows how to use them best. I truly admire him, the way he destroys the US is something to behold.

mondblut

Arcane
HRCcry.jpg

You are not very good at understanding what a hardon your butthurt over Trump's election gives us, aren't you?

Please REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe some more, I could use a couple more ejaculations tonight.

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
Trump being president of America is a consequence of people blaming virtually anything on the leftists. Hence: no wonder Trump is the president of America, what with retards blaming terrible user interfaces on the leftists. Retards existed before Trump, Trump just knows how to use them best. I truly admire him, the way he destroys the US is something to behold.

Ironically, Trump won because people were fed up with leftists - not simply because everyone blamed leftists, although that was part of it. It was because leftist literally were to blame, and for good reason. They were in control of our country for 8 years, and before that we had a neocon for 8 years (which is basically a leftist). Leftist policies are why our borders are shit, why there were so many illegals in our countries squatting without persecution via sanctuary cities, why our education system is completely fucked and our children turn into transgender frogs. It's why unemployment among citizens was high. Leftist policies are why mom n pop stores can't operate and tank due to increasing minimum wage, which also results in robots taking cashier jobs at fast food and other stores.

The democratic party is the weakest it has ever been now. That doesn't just happen for no reason. It happens because their policies had a REAL effect on our country; economically and culturally; people notice these things. I can't stand when foreigners act like they know everything about another country's political climate. Try living here first.

Anyways, back to Grimoire. It's a great game but low IQs will never understand why.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
The democratic party is the weakest it has ever been now. That doesn't just happen for no reason. It happens because their policies had a REAL effect on our country; economically and culturally; people notice these things. I can't stand when foreigners act like they know everything about another country's political climate. Try living here first.

I don't need to live there. The same thing is happening in Argentina at the moment: a retard at office (Mauricio Macri), and a good friend of Trump at that. People blame the leftists, and yet they conveniently ignore DECADES of military dictatorship (thanks to the U.S.) that completely destroyed our country's economy. A dictatorship that also happened to make private debt public. One of the most benefitted families? Yep, you guessed it: the Macri family.

I have no reason not to believe Americans are just as retarded. I could give them the benefit of the doubt, but again: it is one thing to vote a retard, another completely different matter is taking pride in voting a retard. The Codex, Trump, Cleve... who am I kidding, it's all part of the same ball of shit. I just wish it didn't matter when it comes to videogame discussion, but I guess some retards take more pride in the fact that Cleve is a racist and hates SJWs than on whether Grimoire is actually good or not.

Considering the responses I got were more along the lines of "leftist retard" (when I never ever said I was a "leftist", or implied that) as opposed to "Grimoire is actually great because of this, this, and this", guess I know just about enough of the Meme Exemplar.

EDIT:

Ironically people were fed up with the Kirchner administration here (12 consecutive years), and they were so fed up they decided it was time to eat shit for a change.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Considering the responses I got were more along the lines of "leftist retard" (when I never ever said I was a "leftist", or implied that) as opposed to "Grimoire is actually great because of this, this, and this", guess I know just about enough of the Meme Exemplar.

You didn't even try to have a serious discussion, only some BS about Grimoire having the "wrong" asthetics. So don't be surprsied if nobody takes you seriously.

The Codex, Trump, Cleve... who am I kidding, it's all part of the same ball of shit.

So just leave - problem solved. Yet you keep coming back both to this thread and to the Codex.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
That Arcanum thread shows that every thing that you spout about UIs should be met with the peals of laughter.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom