Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Zep does decline still works with the latest update? maybe i'll try figuring out how the stats work

No idea, haven't looked at it or Grimoire for months.

Zep--

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Steam:
Giant warrior never gains a casting skill such as sorcery even after he gains spells.

Farulosonoth's Staff & Faerie Staff never give skill upgrades. Im not sure they are even using the staff skill when used as weapons they seems to miss more than other staff weapons my characters are using. - You may have fixed this in the new update I havent had time to get in game to try them out again will see later today-

Slingshot weapons- everytime I use the basic sling or other weapons that say they are slings my character just throws the weapon instead of firing the sling bullets in their inventory.

GOLDEN ERA GAMES [developer] 5 hours ago
I found and fixed all three of these bugs.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I started replaying it a few days ago after this update. I feel like the enemies are giving more XP than before, was this a change that was implemented?

Dorateen

Arcane
Today we join the elite, the prestigious affiliation of Giant Turtle-riding adventurers.

3fAO9Jd.jpg

index.php

Arcane
http://steamcommunity.com/games/650670/announcements/detail/1641994274161386226
Grimoire 1.2.0.30-R Update
29 January - GOLDEN ERA GAMES
This is another small maintenance release prior to completion of the manual. After this release it is likely more dramatic changes will occur in subsequent versions. This update permits the player to adjust mouse speed from inside of configuration to help accommodate different monitor resolutions and DPIs in newer technology.

The scaling bug still appears on some machines but I was able to get rid of it on two different machines here and I am planning to eliminate it completely very soon so Grimoire can be stretched to fit any screen, including the colossal 4K screens that did not even exist when I began work on the game.

There are also new lock riddles for doors and some improvements to fountains.

The major NPC upgrade is coming soon that restores the wandering and seeking behaviors including robbing tablet caches that the player is also seeking.

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Have reported this before, but you can still hear the music quietly even when it is set to 0 in the options.

GOLDEN ERA GAMES [developer] 8 hours ago
This is really frustrating. It is inaudible on mine even with volume turned up to full. It may be a difference in DirectX music drivers where volume of zero doesn't mean volume of zero on some machines. I am logging this and on next version I am going to explicitly set mute on music/sefx when zero.

Dumbfuck
How can anyone be getting excited for the manual drop... It's not coming. It's like Cleve has psychologically conditioned us to get excited whenever he drops a shitpost on the steam forum.

We're Pavlov's retards.

PEACH

Arbiter
I could take or leave the manual.

Whether it's coming or not there's no reason to wait, especially now that attributes have been explained in detail. Can't imagine what you'd learn there that you couldn't intuit on your own through experience. Everyone who finished it at launch managed just fine.

V2 on the other hand... that's something worth waiting next Friday for.

Dumbfuck
Here's a question though, when you speak to someone, how the fuck do you stop speaking to them?

Literally every key on the keyboard does nothing except type letters, and when I'm in conversation the mouse doesn't work at all. Have I found a bug, or did Cleve add a three key keyboard shortcut to end conversations?

EDIT: Never mind, I'm a retard. This is probably a good time to say I only started playing games 6 years ago, so I don't have a long history of sperging out over SSI games. Typing bye into the chat box is obvious I guess.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom