Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

Monty

Arcane
Grimoire on sale for 25% off!

To celebrate Chinese new year no less! Do Thals use a Lunar calendar too?

Time flies when you're having fun playing Grimoire :salute:

oVMArh.png

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer

The 'Thals drink menstrual blood for strength and fight gigantic death adders in caves around this time of year to celebrate the lunar cycle. Even sunken chested Sapiens is encouraged to join in the festivities.

Roscoe Scaggs

Novice

The 'Thals drink menstrual blood for strength and fight gigantic death adders in caves around this time of year to celebrate the lunar cycle. Even sunken chested Sapiens is encouraged to join in the festivities.

I'm so peeved that I will have to wait 4 more months to Brofist this.

Brozef

Savant
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So I gather, I didn't miss the release of the manual during my Dominions binge....
Luckily I have KCD to keep me busy until I can ride the Turtle of Incline again

karnak

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth

Where's the GOG version of GHOTWE, you fat fuck?
I've already pirated your game but I want to use my hard-earned $$$ to honestly pay for my share of DRM-free Incline.

Get on with it!

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
GOLDEN ERA GAMES [developer] 15 Feb @ 1:58pm
The IndieGoGo backers were all sent Steam keys six months ago, they paid nothing for the game on Steam. I am still working on the manual, hint guide and printed materials that will be shipped to them once the final version of the game is capped. Not far off now. Another update coming in next two days to restore roving NPCs to steal tablets, a big feature disabled at launch.

Steam user:
The Npc's will steal them from the groups inventory or they may go to the dungeon and claim the tablet?

GOLDEN ERA GAMES [developer] 16 Feb @ 1:52am
They will eventually be returned to the White Owl if you do not find the NPC who stole them.

GOLDEN ERA GAMES
[developer] 16 Feb @ 2:25pm
Thanks! Big updates coming very rapidly in next few weeks, polishing all remaining problems off then the manual will cap the official V2 version with a brand new main menu screen!

Steam user:
Will V2 include the engine update Shams is working on?

GOLDEN ERA GAMES
[developer] 17 Feb @ 9:20am
The scaling bug will be fixed in V2.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
brand new main menu screen!

Awesome, what many of us have been waiting for, looking forward to diving in now :salute:

It should be a handpainted classic fantasy picture, similar to the one with the knight. Even the original book background idea was pretty good. The Halloween one didn't fit the mood of the game and even though the current one is okay, I agree that it can certainly be better.

Dorateen

Arcane
This scene from The Last Crusade reminds me of a Grimoire-style puzzle:

Consulting a journal for cryptic clues, making connections with reference to the immediate environment's surroundings, and then USING an implement to break into a new catacomb-like dungeon area.

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Originally posted by GandGolf:
Something that would be nice is an option to turn off the ability of NPCs to get the tablets before you do. That was one of the more annoying features of Wizardry 7.
GOLDEN ERA GAMES [developer] 21 Feb @ 5:08am
... since I am turning that feature on at the moment, will add a box to configure menu to turn it off. A lot of people like playing the game without having to compete against NPCs to get the tablets. Most people would not even know that was in the game unless I told them or they knew that Grimoire is an attempt to clone Wizardry 7. Will call it "TABLET ROBBING" with "ON/OFF" option.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
GOLDEN ERA GAMES [developer] 21 Feb @ 5:08am
... since I am turning that feature on at the moment, will add a box to configure menu to turn it off. A lot of people like playing the game without having to compete against NPCs to get the tablets. Most people would not even know that was in the game unless I told them or they knew that Grimoire is an attempt to clone Wizardry 7. Will call it "TABLET ROBBING" with "ON/OFF" option.
[/QUOTE]

I imagine you didn't tell them...BECAUSE..... IT IS NOT IN THE GAME.

Geez, do you ever shut your stupid pie hole and think for a minute before the diarrhea comes out of your mouth?

Zep--

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Poor Mordecai. Laying dead in the streets of Crowl after he demanded the first tablet from our party. I guess no one told him Tablet Robbing IS NOT IN THE GAME.

Hey, faggot, take Cleve's dick out of your ass and realize we are talking about NPCs getting a tablet BEFORE you do.

Now, you were saying?

Zep--

Dorateen

Arcane
Poor Mordecai. Laying dead in the streets of Crowl after he demanded the first tablet from our party. I guess no one told him Tablet Robbing IS NOT IN THE GAME.

Hey, faggot, take Cleve's dick out of your ass and realize we are talking about NPCs getting a tablet BEFORE you do.

Now, you were saying?

Zep--

Just when you think you've got all the answers, I change the question.

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
I paid full price for the game -10% on launch. Am waiting for the manual before doing another playthrough. Do not care about the 20% off discount.

I got a Youtube email notification this morning from 'The Weary Adventurer', Baxander here, titled "Grimoire - origins of my feud with Cleve Blakemore", and so I click on the link to watch the video, and discover that his youtube channel no longer exists. Curious.

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
Well I guess if you raid a YT channel with mass flagging for "Cyber bullying" enough it gets taken down.

Not that I'd have anything to do with that, I mean it wasn't like I was flagging every video he made he he he.

Using the tools of the SJW to silence the SJW truly a disgusting and evil act.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom