Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
A bit of internet research revealed Baxter to be a cross-dressing HIV-positive bug chaser. I mentioned on his Youtube channel that under Kentucky Law he is required to inform his employer of his condition. Within 0.8 milliseconds of hitting the ENTER key, all traces of the twink known as Baxter Arnett III had vanished from the internet forever.

If he ever returns, I will personally hand deliver a notice to his employers in Kentucky that he is HIV positive.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
I've never heard the term "bug chaser", I had to google it.

Cleve...Why you so up on homo buzz-words?

It's time for you to come out of the closet, man(?)

Be the faggot you were born to be! Chase those bugs!

Zep--

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
He learns all the terms from his gym buddies in the locker room.

Not even going to google bug chaser. Cleve is so deep in the closet he is already finding Christmas presents.

LootSeeker

Educated

Zep--
This coming from a talking closet. Oh the things you must know that go on behind your dungeon door.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I've been reading up on this thread.
DW_UIxhWkAAiyRr.jpg:large

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer

Zep--

... because like any pulp fiction hero, I do not balk at studying evil in order to defeat it. Know your enemy. Like Doc Savage I am familiar with all sorts of criminal patois and argot, such knowledge assists me in my investigations and analyzing intel from my worldwide network of informants.

doc-savage.jpg

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
... because like any pulp fiction hero, I do not balk at studying evil in order to defeat it. Know your enemy. Like Doc Savage I am familiar with all sorts of criminal patois and argot, such knowledge assists me in my investigations and analyzing intel from my worldwide network of informants.

Is that the reasoning you use for all the time you spend in whorehouses?

:philosoraptor:

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Steam:
Spirit bar?
What does it do?

GOLDEN ERA GAMES [developer] 4 hours ago
Yes, it will be implemented in next update as a quantity that starts at 100 but goes down under attack from evil and infernal creatures, demons, etc. You will be able to make it go up again when you sleep but can end up cowering in combat if you fail to save against it as it drops.

Dorateen

Arcane
Steam:
Spirit bar?
What does it do?

GOLDEN ERA GAMES [developer] 4 hours ago
Yes, it will be implemented in next update as a quantity that starts at 100 but goes down under attack from evil and infernal creatures, demons, etc. You will be able to make it go up again when you sleep but can end up cowering in combat if you fail to save against it as it drops.

Things about to get more dangerous. We already know Grimoire is not a game for those weak in the flesh. Soon it will not be for those weak in spirit, either.

SionIV

Cipher
Patron
Having read all 254 pages of this thread, all I can say is 'holy shit'. What a roller coaster ride this thread has been. It has far surpassed any other thread I've read here (including the original Sir Tech one). I want to say congratulations on releasing the game. The true winner of the development and release of Grimoire, has without doubt been this forum. Just reading this thread was worth the 40€.

What a world we live in.

:love:

SionIV

Cipher
Patron
Having read all 254 pages of this thread

Trust you started with the 1400 page prequel thread now stickied in retardoland :shittydog:

I've read it all from the start. I first noticed it back when I was lurking in the Sir Tech thread, it was during the time that the penis monster and all the documents got leaked. Having followed this since back then, makes it seem all the more incredible.

Biggus

Scholar
GOLDEN ERA GAMES [developer] 5 hours ago

Originally posted by TheBlade1:
Tanist you've completely missed the point. Your name is everywhere and is usually not on topic and fuels a toxic community. I hope the developer at the very least gives you a warning. I'd prfer it if he banned you, but that's up to his concous how polluted he wants the forum..

One of the reasons I approve of Tanist's posts is that he can spell. Before you attack another poster as somebody who needs to be banned, check the grammar in your own posts to determine if they are legible.

The toxic community was created by toxic people coming here as a form of political action to oppose the idea of my game itself, which is almost unbelievably crazy. Like the people who stand in the streets and scream at the sky because they lost an election, I do not claim to know how to cope with people like this. Maybe it is because nobody can cope with people like this. I ban them when it becomes obvious they are only here to post insults directed at me.

Six months after Grimoire was released and has been played to completion by thousands legally and thousands illegally, these posters continue to come on and claim the game is unplayable after watching walkthroughs lasting hundreds of hours of amazing gameplay which makes it obvious Grimoire is an extremely fun game to play. They ask when the bugs that were fixed a half a year ago will be fixed and complain about problems they appear to have read about on other forums or heard word-of-mouth from people who themselves have never even played Grimoire.

That's insane. That's why people get banned. Come back when you know how to spell "conscience" correctly.

Hey Blakemore, you fat clown, you can't spell a three fucking letter word, so I think it's (hint hint) a bit of a laugh, you being critical over the spelling of a big boy word.

When you learn about the apostrophes and pronouns and when to use them, you might be able to move up to big school. For now though, STFU.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom