Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline *groan* Will someone please fucking back me up here?

copx

!Copx went away forever for almost a week
Me and a conversation with DU.

Title: Mind removing that copx title from my account?
Believe it or not...!

I am actually not copx. If you compare dates alone, you'll notice this account was registered before copx ragequitted the Codex. Anyway, remove the damn title. It's going to be annoying if people refer to me as copx and expect me to know wtf he was up to.
Normal people don't refer to "this account". Non-trolling users generally have some sort of self-identification with their account name.
...Seriously?

What kind of armchair psychologist are you? I daresay the fact that you had to make specific mention of "normal" means you do not sufficiently identify with normalcy and therefore had to explicitly remind yourself that such a notion exists. Therefore you must self-identify as a terrible deviant.

Logic fail, I can do it too.

Besides, I haven't trolled (much). And sorry that I don't particularly self-identify with my account name. It's a bloody alias, and I barely post. Call me "The Wanderer" and I'll know you're referring to me. Call me "copx" and I'll want to facepalm because, again, that is not me.

:-/

No seriously, remove the title.

PS: Incidentally, if I didn't self-identify with this account, I wouldn't've asked you to remove the title. I'd've just rolled an alt.
...Seriously?
Yes. In all my years of administration, it's the ones that refer to "this account" (as opposed to say "my account") that are the ones registered with the intent on causing some kind of issue that I usually have to deal with. It's my vast years experience really.

What kind of armchair psychologist are you?
A pretty good one. :smug:

I daresay the fact that you had to make specific mention of "normal" means you do not sufficiently identify with normalcy and therefore had to explicitly remind yourself that such a notion exists. Therefore you must self-identify as a terrible deviant.

Logic fail, I can do it too.
Given the "average" human being has the intellectual capability of a potato, you are correct, I don't identify with "normalcy".

Besides, I haven't trolled (much). And sorry that I don't particularly self-identify with my account name. It's a bloody alias, and I barely post. Call me "The Wanderer" and I'll know you're referring to me. Call me "copx" and I'll want to facepalm because, again, that is not me.
Whatever you say, copx.

PS: Incidentally, if I didn't self-identify with this account, I wouldn't've asked you to remove the title. I'd've just rolled an alt.
Except you are an alt.
Yes. In all my years of administration, it's the ones that refer to "this account" (as opposed to say "my account") that are the ones registered with the intent on causing some kind of issue that I usually have to deal with. It's my vast years experience really.

A pretty good one. :smug:

[Edit: I tried to link it to 16m53s into the video and failed. So yeah.]
Don't delude yourself. You make a poor psychologist. You're just spinning stuff up to believe whatever you want to believe. I also said "my account" first (It's in the title!), but that must've missed that mental filter of yours.

Given the "average" human being has the intellectual capability of a potato, you are correct, I don't identify with "normalcy".
An entirely predictable reply, and completely missing the point besides.

Whatever you say, copx.

Except you are an alt.
Goddamn you are being a fucking jackass. Can you take a fucking moment and see it from my perspective?
1) I am not copx.
2) I see a thread where copx ragequits and a ton of retards jump in like the kind of shit moderation he was subjected to is okay. (Yes, copx's reaction is completely fucking overblown, but that doesn't mean he didn't have a point.)
3) I post a reply pointing out that copx did, in fact, have a fucking point.
4) People pretend I must be copx.
5) I have to deal with shit like this.

Seriously pal, what's it going to take to convince you I am not copx? Be reasonable here. You're basically telling me to make an alt if I don't want to deal with shit like this.

PS: Do you even have a decent explanation for how the fuck I can be copx when I made my account (There! I said my again. Happy? You annoying fuck?) before copx started ragequitting? Like what, copx planned his ragequit and mod-shit-storm in advance so he could have an alt with minimal posts on it ready?

Don't delude yourself. You make a poor psychologist. You're just spinning stuff up to believe whatever you want to believe. I also said "my account" first (It's in the title!), but that must've missed that mental filter of yours.

You messed up the YouTube link. That's an indicator of the pressure you're under, trying to prevent your copx identity being revealed.

An entirely predictable reply, and completely missing the point besides.
If my reply was predictable, why make the statement? You knew I didn't identify as "normal" which made your statement entirely correct, thus negating your point (I thought that was too obvious to point out but apparently not - Mr. "Predictor").

Goddamn you are being a fucking jackass. Can you take a fucking moment and see it from my perspective?
1) I am not copx.
Incorrect, you are copx. You are his alt registered to hide his shame.

2) I see a thread where copx ragequits and a ton of retards jump in like the kind of shit moderation he was subjected to is okay. (Yes, copx's reaction is completely fucking overblown, but that doesn't mean he didn't have a point.)
Oh, is that was this is from? I thought Trash had just IP traced you or something and put the label on.

3) I post a reply pointing out that copx did, in fact, have a fucking point.
copx was pretty butthurt about moderation. You're pretty butthurt about moderation. Notice the similarity? You may as well be copx.

4) People pretend I must be copx.
Except you are copx.

5) I have to deal with shit like this.
Trust me, I know what dealing with shits is like.

Seriously pal, what's it going to take to convince you I am not copx? Be reasonable here. You're basically telling me to make an alt if I don't want to deal with shit like this.
We'll most likely identify that one as copx too. Our team of professionals are actually pretty good.

PS: Do you even have a decent explanation for how the fuck I can be copx when I made my account (There! I said my again. Happy? You annoying fuck?) before copx started ragequitting? Like what, copx planned his ragequit and mod-shit-storm in advance so he could have an alt with minimal posts on it ready?
Oh, you must be another FretRider then. In that case I discouraged you.

And now DU redirected my account to RPG Watch. Seriously, whoever the fuck decided to set my account's title, fix this shit, and someone please straighten out DU. For the nth time, I am not copx. Yes, I'm for real. This has just gotten full-on ridiculous.

Someone, just, help.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Will someone please fucking back me up here?
How could anyone back you up if, as you claim to be the case, you are a new member whom no-one knows? The only way this is a viable method of "proving your validity" is if you have some other previous name by which you're known as. You know, like copx.

copx

How could anyone back you up if, as you claim to be the case, you are a new member whom no-one knows? The only way this is a viable method of "proving your validity" is if you have some other previous name by which you're known as. You know, like copx.
I am banking on other people showing more sense than you and pointing out how outrageous you are being.

copx

Sense huh? Well my alt sense is tingling.
I lurk. It's this thing I do.

So copx, how was your vacation?
Very funny. I'm still not copx. As a matter of fact, there is still absolutely no proof that I am copx, considering that I am, once again, not copx. If there is somehow any proof of this impossibility, I will be amazed to see it.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Don't troll poor copx. He is a bro. (mostly)
And you, copx, should finish that Nahlakh-esque game about Thirty Years' War.

In fairness, I've got a 2007 joindate, and I'd have used the phrase 'this account' in that exact same way. It's the correct phrase because I would be talking about the account, not 'me' personally, for much the same reasons as those given by the OP.

Edit: of course, I'm also fairly sure that DU is relying mostly on the IP trace, and is only referring to the phrase 'this account' to stir the OP up.

copx

...Why am I being cornered into proving a negative? This reversal of burden of proof is completely unreasonable.

Fuck, I feel like I got pulled into a Kafka or Philip K. Dick novel somehow.

Edit: of course, I'm also fairly sure that DU is relying mostly on the IP trace, and is only referring to the phrase 'this account' to stir the OP up.
1) There is no IP trace. The IP trace is bogus. If there is an IP trace, then I demand to see it. Screenshot it or whatever. Pix or it didn't happen.
2) I am behind a public proxy.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Hello.gif

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
1) There is no IP trace. The IP trace is bogus. If there is an IP trace, then I demand to see it. Screenshot it or whatever. Pix or it didn't happen.
2) I am behind a public proxy.
Yes, many of the alts here use TOR copx, you're not the first to discover it.

Image1.png

copx

Yes, many of the alts here use TOR copx, you're not the first to discover it.

View attachment 1429
1) Still not copx.
2) Splendid. You will note copx is not on that list.
3) No shit I'm not the first to use Tor.
4) Stop with the RPG Watch redirects. It's annoying.

copx also mentioned kafka and philip k. dick novels on a regular basis. just sayin'
...Is this some kind of sick joke? Quotes or it didn't happen. My Google search tells me you're full of shit. All I found was this. And even assuming it somehow did happen, mentioning Kafka and Philip K. Dick is hardly some kind of unique, singular event.

dibens

as seen on shoutbox
Patron
I find your portrayal of a stereotypical internet forum user offensive.

Cassidy

Arcane
itt someone(sup drog?) is impersonating copx then claiming to not be copx.

2/10 others already did this before and better.

-Qwinn

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom