Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline *groan* Will someone please fucking back me up here?

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Some people have too much time and too little sanity.

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
if you have some other previous name by which you're known as. You know, like copx.
This is precisely the kind of thing copx would be butthurt over.
Yes, what the fuck copx, what the fuck indeed.
Such as the fact that you are copx.
Yes, googled it and found what, exactly? A match with copx no doubt.
Glad to have you back copx. :salute:
ITT, DU is using all the subtlety of a jackhammer, yet passes every skill check and keeps the thread alive. Right copx ?

EDIT :

This :
How typical of an alt, knowingly using a proxy, to think he can use his IP address NOT matching as "evidence" that he's not an alt. :roll:
is golden. :lol:

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
*Looks at title*

You earned it. Shut the fuck up and deal with it.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Perfect thread to accompany my morning cereal and coffee. Thank you.

Oh, and

BonziBUDDY (Oct 5, 2011)
Chihaya (Jan 20, 2012)
Kattze (Jan 24, 2012)
Absinthe (Nov 26, 2012)
Mother Russia (Jan 8, 2012)
jnolan (Apr 5, 2012)
The Wanderer (Yesterday)

:eek:

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
I didn't know @Humanity has risen has so many alts.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
whilst copx was always a bit of loon. (supposedly someone of chink descent that was a kraut/nazi fetishist?)

i always found his posts amusing, to see him turn into another creep that took this site too seriously? quite dissapointing.

Krraloth

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2
A very fascinating read.

In one timeline The Wanderer is copx and he got his ass handed to him.

On the other timeline , The Wanderer is a new user that just got introduced in the best way possible to the Codex greatest strength.

Lightning-fast alt spotting skills in one.

Masterful mindfuckery in the other.

5/5 would read again.

copx

!Copx went away forever for almost a week
Hey,

Just for the record here:
- You've registered with a proxy.
We've gone over this already. Since you have nothing new to say, you might as well admit you've got nothing.
- You're using a proxy to post.
Uhuh, someone who registers with a proxy also happens to post with a proxy. What a suspicious coincidence. Yes. Why are you double-counting the same point?
- You've signed up with a mail.com address.
Since you didn't mention that copx uses a mail.com address I'm assuming this isn't even a similarity but actually completely random trivia. It might as well have been Yahoo! or MSN or gmail, and you'd still insist it somehow means something.
- Your time zone matches copx (and is not the default).
Yes, people set their account to the general UTC/GMT timezone. Are you trying to say me and copx happen to live in Monrovia or Reykjavik?
- You entered the Codex defending copx after copx said he was leaving.
:what:
Copx's thread started in April 14th, 2013.
The whole thing with Zed that started this mess happened on April 11th, 2013.

Do the math. That means I registered (and posted) two weeks before any of this shit started.

Evidence of you not being copx would be if you used your regular non-proxy address to post. We're the Codex ffs, not China - it's not like anyone's gonna hunt you down - unless you're paranoid about something or are trying to hide something from the Codex. Such as the fact that you are copx.
What are you, the FBI? If you're innocent you must have nothing to hide, so if you value your privacy you must be guilty? That's like me saying "DU, would you mind if I doxed you? If you do mind, that's proof that you're up to something and therefore need to get doxed."

Incidentally, yes, if you googled my IP, stuff would've turned up. My Wikipedia edits, for one.

Except that's precisely what copx, having registered an alt and wanting to continue posting without criticism, would say.
1) I'm going to say you're pulling this out of your rather large ass.
2) I am not copx.
3) Who on earth would expect to post on the codex without being criticized? Fuck, criticism is half the charm of posting here. You're not making any sense.

As you've gone to the length of re-posting with your copx account, I'll un-watchwitz you.

Glad to have you back copx. :salute:
Still not copx, but, thanks for removing the redirect.

Anyway, I'm going to call that a wrap. Keep the title. Change it. I don't care. I hope this post settles the issue of whether I'm copx. If it doesn't, that's your problem now, and not mine.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer

Don't delude yourself. You make a poor psychologist. You're just spinning stuff up to believe whatever you want to believe. I also said "my account" first (It's in the title!), but that must've missed that mental filter of yours.

You messed up the YouTube link. That's an indicator of the pressure you're under, trying to prevent your copx identity being revealed.

:lol:

copx

!Copx went away forever for almost a week
The Chasers War on Everything is pretty fucking awesome.

This episode probably shows the Chasers at the height of their art during the 2007 APEC summit: They snuck an Osama Bin Laden impersonator inside a restricted security zone with snipers and everything where world leaders (including Bush) were gathering.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
They call me the wanderer

Yeah the wanderer

I roam around around around around

I'm an outcast riding into town alone

I got wanderlust branded deeper than the bone

I got a lust for wandering branded deeper than the bone

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
They call me the wanderer

Yeah the wanderer

I roam around around around around

I got wanderlust branded deeper than the bone

I got a lust for wandering branded deeper than the bone

Anywhere I roam
Where I lay my head is home

Carved upon my stone
My body lie, but still I roam

DakaSha

Arcane
What would be more crazy? HHR actually being who he claims to be or somebody putting that much effort into being HHR?

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
What would be more crazy? HHR actually being who he claims to be or somebody putting that much effort into being HHR?
People like HHR are dime a dozen on the net in real fucking life, so those actually bothering to come up with the shtick and keeping up the facade for several years are far crazier, imo.

DakaSha

Arcane
People like HHR are dime a dozen on the net in real fucking life, so those actually bothering to come up with the shtick and keeping up the facade for several years are far crazier, imo.

This is why I believe HHR is not a troll.

*shudder*

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Hey,

Just for the record here:
Yeah, just for the record here, how I tell if a user is going to be a shitcock who causes problems:
- They register with a proxy.
- They post with a proxy (yes, these are two separate points - some register with their valid IP and then post with a proxy)
- They have a mail.com address. NOT google. NOT hotmail. A throwaway mail.com style address.
- They post in Site Feedback telling me about their "rights".
- The really problematic ones go one step further and PM me about it.
- They usually do the above two in the most annoying way possible.

Most of the users we've had a problem with fit the above criteria. We've had a historic problem with users who like to use proxies - to the extent that I out-right banned proxies at one point.

So yeah... I'm gonna discourage you and put you back in the queue until I'm convinced otherwise.

That's your problem now, not mine.

:yeah:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom