Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guido Fawkes (aka FretRider) should not be banned

FretRider should not be banned

• Indeed, he should not be banned, I love him and his stalinistic antics

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • (LIBRUL) Ban him

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • (MILDLY LIBRUL) Exile him to RPGWatch

Votes: 29 15.0%
  • (STRONGLY LIBRUL) Ban him and Moribund

Votes: 47 24.4%
  • (ANARCHIST) Free Jim Profit!

Votes: 38 19.7%

• Total voters

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I always like how he criticises the Mensa t-shirt. If he watched the video closely, he'd realise that's actually what the shirt is doing itself.

EG

Nullified
I always like how he criticises the Mensa t-shirt. If he watched the video closely, he'd realise that's actually what the shirt is doing itself.

And I remember pointing fingers and laughing at you.

. . . Am I the sane segment of FretRider's mind?

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
The real wake-up call was that "raffle-sorting" video with dorkovenload that was posted on the forums. There was something really disturbing about seeing that balding hunchback schizoid degenerate awkwardly giggling to the camera and making unconfortable flirty jokes.
What video is he talking about here?

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
One moment the dude is all:

220px-PC-NamelessOne.jpg

"I'm gone..."

Ten seconds later he's all:

ignus.jpg

"Fret wisssshesss the Codexxxxx to burrrrn"

Take your meds bro.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Some junior high level quality drama from FretRider on the Watch.

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
You are one serious faggot for impersonating me, FretRider.

Of course darkunderlord is a much worse one because he knows damned well we are separate people. He also knows damned well I was NEVER bannned from his shitty site. Yet he's more than happy to continuously defame and persecute anyone suspected of being "me" simply to be an asshole and stir up as much drama as he can. What a little punk ass bitch.

I sent that loser an email to get back my old account to set things straight but he is pretending that my IP comes from brazil when that is clearly bullshit. I proved it was me due to questions about the emails I'd used but he didn't deign to reply once I gave them, like a man. He simply posted the angry email I sent after he claimed to have "proof" we were the same person.

When Al Gore lay down the pneumatic tubes that constitute the trans-pacific section of the internet the lines from the americas it's true that they do cross over from brazil so there is an outside chance of "unbelievable incompetence" due to a tracert that fails midway but my money is on "lying scumbag".

I never saw the "knightrider" incarnation but I have followed along the daily obsession of jaesun and trash with "me" for some time. There must be what a hundred mentions of me a day? All for a guy who was one of the most upstanding posters they had, and one of the few who actually played the games when they came out. Even the old regulars were more johnny come lately shitheels who never liked an RPG before fallout, except for a few guys like hardcode and lcjr and a few other semi normal posters who have long since flown the coop.

Only to be replaced by the most horrible gaggle of consoletards I've ever seen since, well this place.

And no, I NEVER interacted with trash much when I posted there as he and sheek were like two sides of the same coin of utter retardation but his years and years of lies and defamation and bullshit about me have been enough make me hate that puny little cocksucker. He, too, knows good and god damned well I am not the same guy and he just lies and lies. If I weren't a christian I'd just go up and choke the fucker to death right in the street.

Never been a bigger scumbag to walk on two legs than that little shit. I have a good idea he would not spew any bullshit to anyone of any kind in person let alone talk about sociopaths and psychopaths. Hint: the people cooler than you in HS who were good with girls and didn't get nervous and weren't total pussies weren't crazy, you the faggot who can't go outside without anti anxiety pills and has to spend his entire adult life fucking around on an obscure website, is the crazy one.
:M

Seems like they really both want back to this place. I think Codex would implode if we let in Bryce AND Fretty. I can already see the lunacy in GD. But it would be hilarious.

Tommy Wiseau

Arcane
FretRider seems like a pretty funny fellow. Can't imagine why people are so butthurt about him.

They are at the mercy of DU, but I'd like Fretty and Bryce back. As they're hilarious and they cause butthurt. Don't know about that Jim Profit fellow, what's his shtick? This place has mellowed out. Maybe bringing them back would help. :troll:

tiagocc0

Arcane
When we will make a game about the Codex and Fretty?
You could play as Fretty in the game you must use proxy to try to connect to the forum while being constantly banned.
After you get in you must troll as much as possible before the time runs out and you are banned again.

Your score is the sum of posts made about you in the site feedback.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Crooked Bee said:
I also dislike whiners. Just FYI. Man up, Fret, and really, just let it go.

Oooouch. Beta as fuck, Fretty, beta as fuck.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom