Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Hatoful Boyfriend: I want to be a Pigeon!

Discussion in 'Codex Playground' started by LundB, Feb 20, 2012.

1. lightbane Liturgist

lightbane
    ^ Top  
  2. Edward_R_Murrow Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

Edward_R_Murrow
    [​IMG]

The love is about to fall in!
    ^ Top  
  3. Thor Kaufman Arcane

Thor Kaufman
    Fallen Angel obv
    ^ Top  
  4. LundB Mistakes were made.

LundB
    In this update, RK47-chan encounters a Fallen Servant of Heaven, escaped from the Demon Prison of Judecca. Or somebirdie like that.

Hatoful Boyfriend hit LundB for 43 Sanity Points! LundB is at risk of insanity!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Finals are coming up and the glum depression is already setting in, but at least we won't have to swelter in the classroom all afternoon... why is a school this famous even stingier with its air conditioning than a public school, anyway?

[​IMG]: RK47!
    [​IMG]: Ryouta?
    [​IMG]: Have you had lunch yet? I was about to go to the cafeteria. Want to come with me?
    [​IMG]: Okay! I heard that they've expanded the menu, and I wanted to try it sometime. They have massacred ramen now!
    [​IMG]: Is that like half-dead fried rice?
    [​IMG]: Probably! And Oko--

[Crashing noises]

[​IMG]: What!? What's going on!?

[​IMG]

I turn around to see a dove standing behind me, his chest stained a deep red.

[​IMG]

I have no idea.

ED: Well, for once we're in the same boat, RK47-chan.

[​IMG]: Th-the blood! You're bleeding!
    [​IMG]: ! My chest... You are...!
    [​IMG]: Ryouta, I don't think he understands Japanese! We have to get him to the infirmary!
    [​IMG]: Oh... don't worry. Look closely, he isn't hurt at all.
    [​IMG]: What!? But the blood...
    [​IMG]: He's the Luzon from the class next to ours. Their plumage just looks like that.
    [​IMG]: What, really!?
    [​IMG]: Correct. I am Higure Anghel, the Fallen Servant of God, stained with the Blood of Sin.

ED: Our wish! It got granted bros!

[​IMG]

This impressively upholstered bird is Higure Anghel. He's in the class next to ours, so he must be another sophomore. That's an odd name... I wonder if he came from overseas, like Sakuya? His Japanese is kind of strange, too.

[​IMG]: Agh! The corruption spreads faster than I expected... I had hoped to find it before it came this far...! Sleeping Servant of the Heavens!
    [​IMG]: Yes!?

Umm, he is talking to me, right?

[​IMG]: Time is slipping by. Judgement draws ever nearer! You must find The Truth by the Light of the Red Moo-- Gah! I must... last... a little longer...! Be silent, Crimson Breast...!
    [​IMG]: You are hurt, aren't you!?
    [​IMG]: Do not touch me! Farewell, Edel Blau of the Blue Sky. Fate decrees that we shall meet again!

He's gone. What was that all about?

[​IMG]: I think you've picked up a weird one, RK47.
    [​IMG]: Hmm... let's go eat lunch!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]: Pathetic, RK47. As expected of a mere mammal.
    [​IMG]: Aren't you uncomfortable, too? I thought doves fared badly in the heat.
    [​IMG]: Letting your weakness show in front of others is the mark of the vulgar class.

ED: :obviously: Indubitably.

[​IMG]: Hmm... maybe I should take a leaf out of your book.

[Crashing noises, again]

[​IMG]

Him again!

[​IMG]: ...who is this?
    [​IMG]: I think he's named Anghel. He's the class eccentric next door.
    [​IMG]: Hmph, another peasant. None of you have the right to even be in this school. Go back to the Phillipines and bang some coconuts together, why don't you?

ED: [​IMG]

[​IMG]: Luzon Bleeding-hearts are from the Phillipines?

That would be why they're called 'Luzon' Bleeding-hearts. The Phillipines have bananas, right? Now I want to call him 'Bananaman'.

ED: You too, RK47-chan? I guess it's to be expected, given your racism towards rock doves. (It's not their fault they're statistically more likely to become criminal punkgeons!)

Incidentally, Sakuya is about as unhinged as Angel, so maybe they should be friends.

ED: Sometimes I wonder about your intelligence, RK47-chan. I really do.

[​IMG]: I have no business with you, Hallowed Magician of White. Apostle of the Blue Sky!
    [​IMG]: Yes!?
    [​IMG]: Can you not... remember who I am?

Umm...

[​IMG]

ED: The answer to this seems pretty obvious, given our wish, so I'm going to go ahead.

[​IMG]: Could you be... a fallen angel escaped from the Demonic Prison of Judecca!?
    [​IMG]: ! ...have you awoken at last, Apostle Edel Blau!? We have but little time left. You must decide! Will you cross swords with me on the promised ground, or-- Agh..! No! Not now...!
    [​IMG]: A-Anghel!?

He flies away down the corridor, in spite of my protests. What a busy bird.

Today's the last day! It's been a semester already... Sometimes it seemed long, and sometimes it seemd short, but either way, it's summer now! I'll go return the books I have out from the library.

[more crashing noises]

[​IMG]: Hello, Anghel!

He appears like the Christmas Star, descending from the heavens.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]: A gate to the other world? You mean--

He stares intently towards the end of the hallway.

[​IMG]: ...the infirmary?
    [​IMG]: A mere disguise, Edel Blau. I sense a powerful, Evil Magic inside-- no doubt the Tree of Blight, Rufa of the Left Hand Path, has taken root within. Left alone, it will soon swallow the entire school. We must stop it now...!

ED: :what:

I wonder how doctor Iwamine would react to an eccentric Filipino breaking down his door.

[​IMG]

So everybirdie, shall we let the Fallen Servant of God break down Fat Doctor's door? Serves the bastard right for killing poor RK47 last route.

Or should we bide our time, and tell Anghel to wait until better prepared to attack the Great Enemy?
    Erica Falx and Hirato Brofist this.
    ^ Top  
  5. Hellraiser Arcane

Hellraiser
  6. IronicNeurotic Arbiter

IronicNeurotic
  7. Tsukasa Buddha Educated

Tsukasa Buddha
    Agents of the Tree of Blight and the Left Hand have infiltrated this thread. Time is not yet come! Soon this thread will be immersed in thingies and stuff. I feel the sudden urge to talk about my strict gender roles.

Haven't you guys played enough dating sims to know to not go for the quick and easy answer? :M
    ^ Top  
  8. Thor Kaufman Arcane

Thor Kaufman
    Kicking the door in now is probably not a wise idea (or maybe that's what THEY want you to think) so go for it.
    ^ Top  
  9. IronicNeurotic Arbiter

IronicNeurotic
    Hatoful Boyfriend is not really your typical dating sim.
    ^ Top  
  10. WhiskeyWolf RPG Codex Polish Car Thief Patron

WhiskeyWolf
    Be EXTREME... and die.
    ^ Top  
  11. LundB Mistakes were made.

LundB
    In this tiny update, RK47 makes the mistake of letting somebirdie else be EXTREME without her.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]: Aah... farewell, Edel Blau! We shall meet again at the promised place.
    [​IMG]: Now, show yourself, Tree of Darkness!

ED: Slurp that forest of darkness up Anghel!

Anghel rushes into the infirmary, the door slamming behind him.

ED: Go in after him!

[​IMG]
    :rage:

Bros, do we continue on, and maybe try desperately to claw back onto another bird's route (risking another death by Hawk party, unless we can get Sakuya to take us back after seeing us hang out with peasant filth), or do we betray the whole Consequences part of C&C, and just try the other option, to stay on the Fallen Angel route?
    Erica Falx Brofists this.
    ^ Top  
  12. IronicNeurotic Arbiter

IronicNeurotic
    The other option. I seem to have misremembered that part.
    ^ Top  
  13. Hellraiser Arcane

Hellraiser
    Alas poor lucifer, we knew him well. Also doesn't the prestigious :obviously: bro still like us? We have a world to rule from the shadows with him.

C&C is the true codexian choice, HAWK party deathsquads be damned.
    ^ Top  
  14. Edward_R_Murrow Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

Edward_R_Murrow
    It is not yet his appointed time. The Great Will says screw consequences, I HAVE OMNIPOTENCE!
    ^ Top  
  15. Johannes Arcane

Johannes
    Shit happens, just aim for the frenchy as planned.
    ^ Top  
  16. LundB Mistakes were made.

LundB
    The vote is tied right now. Unacceptable. I'd prefer to get another update out within the next few hours.

Whoever votes next decides it. Who will answer the call to power?
    ^ Top  
  17. Monstrous Bat Learned

Monstrous Bat
    Accept the result.
    ^ Top  
  18. Lumpy Arcane

Lumpy
    I seriously can't read this without my brain hurting.
    ^ Top  
  19. LundB Mistakes were made.

LundB
    The pain goes away, but it is replaced by... something else.
    ===========================================================================
    The Codex is prepared to put its money where its mouth is and embrace C&C, even if it causes the death of a potential pigeon love. Uncompromisingly true to our ideals, to the bitter end. So yeah, RK47 just killed Anghel.

ED: Since the only main storyline bird we encounter if we get a job is Ryouta, and we're not on his route, I'm just going to skip getting a job this time around.

[​IMG]

Slacking off and having fun is more the highschooler thing to do. Wheeee!

ED: Great work ethic you have there, RK47-chan.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ED: Since he's our best chance of avoiding death by New World Order assassin, we'll take Sakuya, ok RK47?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]: You've got nerve, to call me out during vacation. What is it?
    [​IMG]: Oh, right! You just moved here, so you wouldn't have known. Today's the festival! Let's go together!
    [​IMG]: Festival? What's that?
    [​IMG]: You'll understand when you see it. Come on!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]: Shops! Food! Good fun all around!
    [​IMG]: People can't possibly be eating food prepared like this! It's... It's unsanitary! It's madness!
    [​IMG]: Don't worry! There haven't been any reports of food poisoning for two years!
    [​IMG]: So there were reports three years ago!?
    [​IMG]: Yup!

Guiding the panic-stricken Sakuya around the festival is a little troublesome, but hilarious nonetheless. And so the night wears on...

[​IMG]: Huh? When did you buy that candy apple, Sakuya?
    [​IMG]: They had an interesting color, so I thought I would buy one. I'm not going to eat it. I shall take it home and mount it in a case.

ED: Sure, that's totally believable. You act like you look down on this food, but I bet you've eaten it at least seven times.

So the same question applies. Do we want to go to the library like last time, try helping the teacher, or return to our wonderful home?
    Erica Falx Brofists this.
    ^ Top  
  20. IronicNeurotic Arbiter

IronicNeurotic
    I strongly suggest doing the Anghael route later anyway.

You're missing out on one of the game's best moments.
    ^ Top  
  21. Radisshu Liturgist

Radisshu
    So I think I'm gonna smoke and then re-read this
    ^ Top  
  22. IronicNeurotic Arbiter

IronicNeurotic
    Don't go too hard on yourself. Only a little bit of the really awesome/weird stuff has happened so far.
    ^ Top  
  23. GarfunkeL Racism Expert

GarfunkeL
    [​IMG]

Go back to the abode to shelter from the incoming EXTERMINATUS!
    ^ Top  
  24. SerratedBiz Augur

SerratedBiz

Am I the only one that's starting to find this annoying?
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above links helps us pay the hosting bills)