Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Hatoful Boyfriend: I want to be a Pigeon!

Hellraiser

Arcane
How dares he to interrupt the most :obviously: prestigious of parties? The filthy lower class mongrel! You cannot allow him to do this. RK47's monocle demands it!

IronicNeurotic

Arbiter
Am I the only one that's starting to find this annoying?

No, I was in a rush for a while after I've read the other let's play and looking back at it, it is getting annoying and the point came across long ago.

Will shut up now. (Apart from participating in the C&C)

LundB

Mistakes were made.
In this update, RK47 deals with somebirdie's indecision and angst. I already miss the brutal slayings and cannibalism.

000.jpg

[punching noise]

001.jpg

[pigeon-tossing noise]

san.jpg
: Coooo...!
sakuya.jpg
: I am grateful to you, RK47. Now we can have our party in peace, with only worthy company.
RK47.jpg
: No need to thank me!
sakuya.jpg
: I would hire you as a bodyguard if ever you so desired.

ED: We have higher ambitions than that, don't we RK47?

RK47.jpg
: Umm...

004.jpg

RK47.jpg
: ...but it's raining!

Oh, well. I'd go to the shrine, but this weather makes the wilderness dangerous. I think I'll sleep in like a good girl instead. I won't be able to send out cards in this rain, either! Fiddlesticks.

005.jpg

Kazuaki.jpg
: I hope you all had good vacations? I hibernated.
Ryouta.jpg
: What a shocker.
Kazuaki.jpg
: ...zzz...
RK47.jpg
: You're still hibernatING! Sir, wake up!
Kazuaki.jpg
: Oh! Umm, I've said this before, but your junior year will be over before you know it. Let's enjoy this time while it lasts!

There's nothing special this semester... Nothing to worry about!

006.jpg

007.jpg

Oh! Tomorrow's Legumentine's! I think I'll buy some beans. Today, Legumentine's is a holiday where you give beans to the boy you like, but apparently it used to involve throwing them at pigeons. Disgraceful!

008.jpg

RK47.jpg
: Yes. Is there a kind that you think is particularly good?
clerk.jpg
: This year's trend is towards these bean medleys for racers, but they are a little pricey. It's hard to say without knowing the bird in question, really.
RK47.jpg
: Hmm... that's true. And sometimes the cheap ramen tastes better than the expensive stuff.

009.jpg

ED: Well, a noblebird would not settle for less than the most expensive beans, so we're going with Racing Blend.

RK47.jpg
: I'll take these!
clerk.jpg
: Thank you miss. Here you are.

Today's the day. The preparations are complete! Time to give the beans to that special somebirdie.

RK47.jpg
: Sakuya!
sakuya.jpg
: I am busy. May I ask you not to waste too much of my time?
RK47.jpg
: This will only take a minute! I have something for you. Here!
sakuya.jpg
: What are these?
RK47.jpg
: It's a pricey blend of beans! I know you like expensive things.
sakuya.jpg
: That is not what I meant. Why are you giving me beans?
RK47.jpg
: It's Legumentine's!
sakuya.jpg
: And what is that?

What planet are you from, anyway!?

RK47.jpg
: It's a holiday where girls are supposed to give beans to the boys they like.
sakuya.jpg
: Wh...what...!?
RK47.jpg
: Don't look so disturbed, geez! I gave you those. Will you accept them, Sakuya?
sakuya.jpg
: Hrrm... these beans seem somewhat cheap for their illustrious recipient but... since you ask it, I will not refuse them.

ED: "S-since it's you... it's ok"

RK47.jpg
: Really? Yaaay!
sakuya.jpg
: ...what did you mean by 'like'?
RK47.jpg
: ?
sakuya.jpg
: I am asking what you meant by 'the boys they like'.
RK47.jpg
: Umm... exactly what I said! No matter what I'm doing or where I am, your beautiful plumage always comes to mind, Sakuya.
sakuya.jpg
: Umm.
RK47.jpg
: Anyway, here! I hope we can continue to get along.
sakuya.jpg
: ...indeed.

He glances at the beans, and then at me, and then wordlessly leaves. I'm glad he liked them! He did like them, right?

002.jpg

I'm starting to think I should build a wall, or maybe dig myself a new bedroom. With this kind of weather, some birds are even collapsing in the street... Hey, wait... Isn't that one Sakuya!?

RK47.jpg
: S-Sakuya? What's wrong!?

003.jpg

ED: NO! You can't let him see firsthand the filth you live in RK47! It might impede our plans!

Wandering around and collapsing in the street at this time of night doesn't seem like customary practice for an aristocrat. What's happened, Sakuya? Don't tell me your family has fallen from high society...

ED: If it has, ditch him and find a new source of money and social standing.

RK47.jpg
: What happened?
sakuya.jpg
: I shall not say.
RK47.jpg
: Eeeeeh? What were you doing wandering around in the wilderness, then?
sakuya.jpg
: I was not wandering. I was on my way here! Be honored.

Oh, so this isn't a coincidence, after all.

RK47.jpg
: Did you want something from me, then?
sakuya.jpg
: No. Don't flatter yourself.

ED: "I-it's not like I like you or a-anything. Don't get the wrong idea!"

RK47.jpg
: Eeeeeeeeeeh? Umm... should we call your family, or something?
sakuya.jpg
: No!
RK47.jpg
: !?

He looks really angry!

sakuya.jpg
: Listen... don't... you dare... Don't you dare call my house.
RK47.jpg
: Sakuya, did you... run away from home...?
sakuya.jpg
: That sounds bad. No, I simply left of my own volition.

Umm...

RK47.jpg
: Isn't that the same thing...?
sakuya.jpg
: ......

Yup.

RK47.jpg
: What happened, Sakuya?
sakuya.jpg
: ...RK47. Do you remember when we talked in the music room, at school? Last fall.
RK47.jpg
: Yes. What about it?
sakuya.jpg
: Do you remember what I asked you then?

004.jpg

ED: Oh I remember just fine, and so will you, RK47-chan. The Hawk Party isn't going to get us this time!

RK47.jpg
: You asked me what I loved.
sakuya.jpg
: That's right. And you... gave a simple, honest answer right away.

ED: It was simple all right.

sakuya.jpg
: And that...
RK47.jpg
: That...?
sakuya.jpg
: That made me jealous.

Did I mishear? That's the last thing I'd have expected from him, of all people.

RK47.jpg
: I don't understand, Sakuya. Why?
sakuya.jpg
: I... I'm one of the few, of the pure bloodline. I am ranked higher than any of my siblings. I have been slated to become the next family head since birth. There is no reason I shouldn't be. But...
RK47.jpg
: You don't want to take your father's place...?

ED: ABORT MISSION! We need him to take over the family if our plans are to come to fruition!

sakuya.jpg
: H-how did you know that!?
RK47.jpg
: It's obvious... it's written all over your face.
sakuya.jpg
: I... love music. But my father does not approve. When I was young, I owned a number of instruments. But he had them all thrown away, and told me why.
sakdad.jpg
: Art is not our realm. The joy of creation is the domain of peasants. Our role is to be patrons and promoters of the artists we admire – not to be artists ourselves. We guide the world with an invisible hand, but it is the role of the masses to perform the actions we can merely dictate. A noble who sows his own wheat is nothing but a fool.
RK47.jpg
: That's not true! I think anyone who can play music should be encouraged, no matter who their parents are.

ED: RK47-chan, you stupid girl.

sakuya.jpg
: That's because you think with a peasant's values. My world is different from yours!
RK47.jpg
: I'm not talking about what peasants think. I'm talking about what I think! What about you, Sakuya? What do you think?
sakuya.jpg
: What do... I think? You speak in riddles. I carry the name of Le Bel. To play at applying my own standards and ideas to the world would be a disgrace.
RK47.jpg
: But didn't you just say you left the mansion of your own accord? Isn't that applying your own ideas to the world?
sakuya.jpg
: Hrrm...
RK47.jpg
: You've contradicted yourself. What do you want to do in life, Sakuya?
sakuya.jpg
: I must succeed my father as the next family head.
RK47.jpg
: No, geez! That's not what I meant! What if you could forget about the Le Bel family and do anything in the world? What would you do, then?
sakuya.jpg
: Forget about the Le Bel family? What mockery is this!?
RK47.jpg
: We're speaking hypothetically, dummy!
sakuya.jpg
: If I could do anything in the world...? I would... continue studying music. I would like to see how far I could go, as a musician.

He sounds uncharacteristically modest. I was half expecting him to give some rambling speech about how he would unite the world and become king, or something...

ED: That's our job, RK47-chan. Though you seem to have lost sight of that somewhere along the way.

RK47.jpg
: You love music, don't you? If I could hear you play the piano again, I would be very happy, Sakuya. I think you've answered your own question.
sakuya.jpg
: Answered my question? Don't be ridiculous. This is a mere fantasy. It has no connection to reality.
RK47.jpg
: Have you told your father that you want to continue studying music?
sakuya.jpg
: Don't be ridiculous. How could I lower myself so?
RK47.jpg
: So, you haven't even asked him about it... You wouldn't be lowering yourself, Sakuya. Are you ashamed to love music?
sakuya.jpg
: Hrrm...
RK47.jpg
: You should ask him. It's worth a try, right?
sakuya.jpg
: ...perhaps you are right. I suppose I never would have thought of that, if I hadn't talked to you...
RK47.jpg
: You were confused about what you wanted, Sakuya. I just gave you a little push.
sakuya.jpg
: RK47.
RK47.jpg
: Yes?
sakuya.jpg
: I'm going to speak with him when I return. If he refuses, would... would you carry my fallen body to safety one more time?
RK47.jpg
: Are you planning to run away for real, next time?
sakuya.jpg
: ...if it comes to that.
RK47.jpg
: I will follow you anywhere you need to go, Sakuya. You will always have a safe place here, okay?

ED: God damn it, RK47-chan. You let your womanly emotions get in the way of world conquest.

sakuya.jpg
: I shall return to you. Thank you... RK47.

005.jpg

I don't know if his father will accept him, or if he really will run away. But, I know he will come back to me. And I pray that our future will be a happy one!

006.jpg

sakuya.jpg
: Silence! ...the hall of your fathers has many lumps and sharp rocks, RK47...
RK47.jpg
: Geez, what are you complaining about.? I even got you some straw!

Which is to say, I did the best I could for a freeloader!

ED: That's what you get when you betray the cause, bitch.

RK47.jpg
: Here, I made breakfast. Your first concert is today, so you need to get ready!
sakuya.jpg
: ...hrrm.

He didn't complain about the food! That's an improvement.

RK47.jpg
: Umm, by the way...
sakuya.jpg
: What is it?
RK47.jpg
: Have you contacted Yuuya?
sakuya.jpg
: ...you must be joking.

I thought so.

RK47.jpg
: I have his address. Should I tell him... about you?
sakuya.jpg
: We need not worry him. I have no intention of asking favours of him.
RK47.jpg
: I didn't mean...
sakuya.jpg
: Anyway, let it be. Things are fine as they are.

I guess he's still a little chilly about Yuuya. Maybe it's still too soon...

sakuya.jpg
: Let us go, RK47.
RK47.jpg
: Okay!

To RK47:
Salutations! I trust you are well. A little bird told me you've been taking care of Sakuya. He's a pain, but I know you'll be able to handle him just fine. I have something to tell him. Something very important. Something I've been meaning to tell him his entire life. Since you're... Well, I guess I'm still a little unsure, myself. If he ever says he wants to see me, I'll think it over. When that time comes, let me know, okay? I'll keep in touch.
Adieu!
– Sakazaki Yuuya

007.jpg

ED: I am not satisfied by this ending.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I think I'll try and see what happens if we don't kill Anghel this time. His absurdity will be a nice change from this route.

But first, remember

This Post

That exposed some weird conspiracy shit behind the scenes? (Cold storage? Biolgical Sciences Division? Underground Facility? Subject 000?)

We unlocked another portion:

005.jpg

The plot thickens. I now think it's safe to assume that these are mostly Hawk Party documents. No clue who the diary belongs to though. Something sinister is going on at this school (aside from the serial killing and cannibalism of course).

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
ED: God damn it, RK47-chan. You let your womanly emotions get in the way of world conquest.
This is why there won't be a female Rance. At least, not written by :foreveralone: Nip Virtual Novel authors or SA-goons or whoever are the sad fucks who come up with these "games".

So this endings means that the noble bird got kicked out of home and now he's permanently slumming with RK47 who supports his failing dream of achieving musical recognition? How disappointing.

Also, MOAR and EXTERMINATUS at the same time, as this thread awakes very conflicting emotions in me.

lightbane

Arcane
Well, at least there weren't any sex scenes... Anyways, rewind and this time be sure Anghel lives, some lulz will be had.

Lindblum

Augur
Disappointing ending.

RK47 how could you betray the cause, you sacrificed an angel for nothing!

Radisshu

Prophet
While this ending was boring, the larger plot is continuing to unravel :p

LundB

Mistakes were made.
In this update, RK47-chan doesn't get Anghel killed, an event we've seen before goes rather differently.

009.jpg

000.jpg

angel.jpg
: ! Is that true, Edel Blau? ...indeed, my Demoni Red Eye feels no murderous aura. Perhaps it would be wise to wait and observe for a while...
RK47.jpg
: That's probably a good idea. The doctor doesn't take kindly to roughousing, I think.

Anghel leaves, satisfied.

ED: The whole part where you go for a run, meet Azami, and can choose to get a job happens here. I chose not to get a job, since that lets us skip a bunch of stuff that I don't think affects the main story. I'm not going to copy paste the run and stuff here yet again, since the only interesting part is the mysteriously destroyed city. And punkgeons. If you want to review it, it's everything but the Shuu conversation in this post.

ED: Now RK47 decides who to go to the summer festival with. Anghel is the obvious choice.

001.jpg

unk.jpg
: ...lau...

This is the right time, isn't it? Is my phone's clock off...?

unk.jpg
: ...del Blau...

Hmm... maybe I should go ahead by myself...?

unk.jpg
: Edel Blau!
RK47.jpg
: Wah!?

I can hear him, but where is he!?

RK47.jpg
: Anghel? Is that you?

002.jpg

A wild ANGHEL appeared!

RK47.jpg
: Aaah! You scared me!
angel.jpg
: Sh!

He frantically glances about.

angel.jpg
: A lower demon of Baal. I can still feel its presence! It lurks nearby, Edel Blau.

ED: Exterminatus is the only option.

RK47.jpg
: Fighting evil again, Anghel?
angel.jpg
: ...you have but just awakened. It is too soon to bring you into battle. Take this.

He hands me...

003.jpg

angel.jpg
: This will protect you from the forces of witchcraft. But we should leave this place nonetheless.
RK47.jpg
: You're right. Come on, let's go to the festival!

004.jpg

Maybe he's not used to crowds?

RK47.jpg
: Is this your first time coming to a summer festival, Anghel?
angel.jpg
: I was born under the star of solitude. I am not allowed these pleasures

ED:
9151.jpg

RK47.jpg
: Don't tell me you don't have any friends...!?
angel.jpg
: ! An Aveskellar of Chaos! Why here, why now...!?

He's staring agitatedly at a stand selling cheap toys and trinkets.

RK47.jpg
: Umm... That looks like a normal booth to me...
angel.jpg
: When the Chaotic Wings of the Reaper appear on this Earth, The Echoes of The End shall be heard across the land... Edel Blau, you must undergo training.

It is easy to lose track of your exercise regimen during vacation. And so Anghel and I enjoyed the festival in our own special way.

018.jpg

I slept way too late! School starts today, right? I'm gonna be late!

019.jpg

Kazuaki.jpg
: Oh, hello, RK47!
RK47.jpg
: Sir! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I overslept!
Kazuaki.jpg
: Overslept..?
RK47.jpg
: ...aaah! My homework! I forgot to bring my homework!
Kazuaki.jpg
: Aren't you getting a little ahead of yourself, RK47?
RK47.jpg
: Huh?
Kazuaki.jpg
: What's the number in the top left-hand corner say?
RK47.jpg
: Oooh...
Kazuaki.jpg
: You're just a little bit early.
RK47.jpg
: Waaah...
Kazuaki.jpg
: Though, since you're here... could you lend me a hand for a bit, RK47?
RK47.jpg
: Lend you a hand?
Kazuaki.jpg
: I was about to start grading the freshmen's exams, and I thought maybe you could help, if you don't have something else... of course, you have a test in September, so if you want to go and study in the library...

020.jpg

So should we help grade freshman exams with Mr. Nanaki, like a helpful little RK47-chan?
Should we study in the library to get smarter, and maybe see library bird again?
Or should we return to RK47-chan's glorious, majestic, cave of an abode?

ED: We're returning to the abode this time.

000.jpg

Kazuaki.jpg
: Oh? Have fun! I'll see you tomorrow.

004.jpg

san.jpg
: Coo! (Okosan is always having fun!)
Ryouta.jpg
: Yup, yup.
sakuya.jpg
: What is this "fun"?

ED: This guy sure thinks he's :obviously:. He probably posts on the Codex.

Kazuaki.jpg
: Once summer's over, time starts slipping by faster than ever. Try to stay focus.......ed....zzz
RK47.jpg
: Focus, sir! Focus!

005.jpg
005.jpg

We're planning to do a cafe, but we haven't decided on the theme yet...

RK47.jpg
: Huh?

There's a student ID card lying on the floor. Did somebirdie drop it here?

RK47.jpg
: Umm... Akagi Yoshio, 2-2. Who's that? I guess I should take this to the faculty room.

[crashing noises]

006.jpg

RK47.jpg
: !? Wh-what's going on, Anghel?
angel.jpg
: You must not... you must not say the forbidden name! It shall open Pandora's Gate, and bring about the End of All Things!
RK47.jpg
: Eeeeeeh...?

This ID card's owner is going to cause the end of the world? ...and what's Pandora's Gate?

RK47.jpg
: Anghel, are you actually Akag--
angel.jpg
: Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaah! E-Edel Blau! Seek you to torture this Servant of God!? You must not speak the names of angels, even those fallen! You must not sing songs about the names of angels! You must not say it! -pant-...-pant-... Perhaps... my wish was not granted...?

Oh, no! Now he's sad.

007.jpg

So how should we comfort him?
Do we accept the Contract! (No clue what this means)
or do we tell him that he doesn't need to be ashamed of the name Yoshio?

LundB

Mistakes were made.
004.jpg

If you pick the 2nd option, what happens? He goes back to his family -> Hawk party?

Yes. He says something like "I guess I valued you too highly", and leaves. We then get the Hawk party decision + adjourning for coffee, followed by death by assassin.

I suspect some wrong decisions just lead you to a bird's bad end, but others lead to Hawk Party.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Ok, this is the first part of a larger update. I'm splitting it in two because I'm not quite done with the 2nd part. This 1st part isn't anything special, but the next part... you'll see. This page has gotten kind of long, so I'd prefer to bump it to the next one before posting the 2nd half.

000.jpg

angel.jpg
: Wh... what...!? You cannot have forgotten, Edel Blau. You, the Angel of Fire, who drove me from this world and imprisoned me in an eternal cage of ice!

ED:
prisonerofice.jpg

angel.jpg
: Are you saying... you will join me...?
RK47.jpg
: You are not alone, Anghel!
angel.jpg
: Yes...! Very well. We shall seal the contract on this ground, Edel Blau! Fleeting as it is eternal!

Anghel scribbles some sort of indicipherable arcane symbol or script on the ID card, and smiles happily.

angel.jpg
: This shall be proof of our alliance! Keep it with you.
RK47.jpg
: Eh, eeeeh...?

He places his ID card in my hand and strides away. Why do I have to carry this around for you???

ED: Another elective day. RK47 is attending gym, since I figure fighting alongside an angel will take strength. We already have pretty high charisma. Wisdom is unneeded, as it is the enemy of EXTREME.

RK47 Leveled Up! Vitality increased by 5!

010.jpg

001.jpg

I think I'll go look!

002.jpg

RK47.jpg
: !? Anghel! Are you a member of the manga club, then?

ED: He better actually be insane, and not just some fucking weeaboo LARPing.

angel.jpg
: Indeed. This... is my weapon.

Anghel produces a mapping pen with a dramatic flourish.

RK47.jpg
: Woah... that looks like it would hurt if you got poked.
angel.jpg
: It has stained many a day with the gore of friend and foe alike.

Are you sure it's not just that you're careless and end up stabbing yourself a lot...?

angel.jpg
: !!! My scarlet breast stirs...No! Why now...!? I shall leave this to you, Edel Blau. I must go...!

In other words, it's your turn to run the stand and you want me to do it for you?

003.jpg

RK47.jpg
: Do what must be done, Crimson Angel of Judecca!
angel.jpg
: I shall follow the Covenant of my Blood to the End! Haaah!

He nimbly leaps over a stack of books and runs off into the courtyard. It's not like I have anything to do, so I'll take his shift for him.

004.jpg

Huh? Isn't that...

RK47.jpg
: Anghel?
angel.jpg
: Shh!

Anghel beckons to me, completely visible despite his obvious attempts to conceal himself.

angel.jpg
: Do you not sense the quickening, Edel Blau?
RK47.jpg
: Quickening?

ED:
highlander.jpg

angel.jpg
: The Demon Spores swarm with alarming intensity! They come... from there...!

He's looking at--

RK47.jpg
: Still going on about the infirmary, huh?
angel.jpg
: I have told you that it is merely a facade, Edel Blau. The Tree of Blight, Rufa of the Left Hand Path... yes, it is the Incubator of Absolute Darkness!
RK47.jpg
: That makes even less sense! Why's a fallen angel stressing over an infirmary, anyway?
angel.jpg
: The entire school will be swallowed by the Demon Spores if we do not act! Were that to happen, my Crimson Breast would run wild, once more unbound! I might even... you...

I'm not sure why, but it seems like he's planning to hurt me. Scum! Vagabond! Little do you know that the RK47 family tradition is to kill first and ask questions later!

angel.jpg
: ...but the Root of All Evil, the Dark Sorcerer, is not here at present. I must plan my attack... rest easy until then, Edel Blau.

And with that, he returned to his classroom. It looks like a normal infirmary to me. Is something really going to happen?

ED: It may be a horrifying murder room, but I don't remember any demon spores last time. It's probably safe to assume that nothing bad will happen if we just stay far away from there, RK47-chan. But we're too EXTREME for that. Possibly even XTREME.

001.jpg

Kazuaki.jpg
: RK47!
RK47.jpg
: Sir!
Kazuaki.jpg
: You're getting better. Keep it up!
RK47.jpg
: Yes, sir!

010.jpg

Oh, I got a letter. In a fancy envelope! Who's it from...?

“We are holding a Christmas party at the Le Bel mansion on the twenty-fourth of this month. You are invited. Be honored.” --Sakuya Le Bel Shirogane

Yaaay! I got a heartwarming invitation! My family's Buddhist, so I hadn't had anything planned... I might as well go, right?

011.jpg

ED: RK47-chan, you don't want to get stuck living with a poor musician again, so let's avoid that party just in case.

005.jpg

ED: All the inane bullshit about New Years happens here. Then we buy some Legumentine's beans for Anghel. I'm going with Bitter black beans, bitter as the lament of the Fallen One, black as the heart of the Great Deciever. Or some shit like that.

Anghel's in class 2, right? I wonder if he's still in the classroom...

RK47.jpg
: Anghel? Are you in here?

006.jpg

RK47.jpg
: Hi, Anghel! I, umm... have something to give you.
angel.jpg
: Quiet, Edel Blau! We are in grave danger!
RK47.jpg
: Eeeeeeh???

Anghel pulls me from the room, and runs into the hallway as if fleeing from something.

007.jpg

angel.jpg
: There is a risk that I could be cursed if others were to learn of our connection.

In other words, the other boys in your class would make fun of you for having a girlfriend.

ED: The 'lololololol you have a girlfriend' 'no, it's not like that!' among people I'd consider too old for that kind of 'cooties' attitude seems pretty common in Jap media. Are Japanese highschoolers really such pussies, or is it just the people who write this sort of stuff?

RK47.jpg
: Sorry, Anghel. I wasn't thinking. It's Legumentine's today. Do you... want my beans?
angel.jpg
: Th-these are...!

A change comes over him.

angel.jpg
: He he he... aah, Black Beandonna...!
RK47.jpg
: Wh-what's going on?
angel.jpg
: Agh! Get out! This is my body, and I won't let you use it as you please! These beans are evil, Edel Blau of the Blue Sky.
RK47.jpg
: They look like normal black beans to me...
angel.jpg
: Indeed. Have no fear, I shall destroy them now.

He opens the package and dumps its contents into his beak.

angel.jpg
: *cough* *cough*
RK47.jpg
: A-are you okay!? How do I Heimlich a pigeon!?
angel.jpg
: D...don't worry... about me...! Escape while you can, Edel Blau...!

Maybe he's a little young for black beans.

ED: So ends part 1 of this update.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
In this Update, RK47 regains lost memories, and the Fallen seeks redemption. Also, Hatoful Boyfriend suddenly becomes RPG of the Year 2012.
===============================================

008.jpg

This has been a long year. I've gotten involved with a Filipino... a Bananaman... an insane fallen angel... Huh? There's a letter in my desk.

“The time has come. Meet me at Rufa of the Left Hand Path, Tree of Blight.” – Crimson Angel of Judecca

It's from the eccentric Filipino Bananaman!

RK47.jpg
: Is he planning to break into the infirmary...?

The doctor being what he is, I'm worried for Anghel. I'd better hurry.

ED: We better not get our organs raped again RK47-chan. If it seems like that's about to happen, just ditch the Filipino madman.

Music: Insert Ominous Pipe Organ

009.jpg

Did I go into the wrong room...? No, I'm sure this is the infirmary. But this place is like nothing that belongs in a school.

010.jpg

shuu.jpg
: I have waited for you, Crimson Angel of Judecca. Waited... from the very beginning. The Tree of Blight has fed on the Flesh and Blood of the Innocent, and has opened the Gate to Dark She'ol. We stand at the very border between this world and the next!

:what:

ED: Anghel was... not insane?! The serial killings were sacrifices to the Dark Gods!? Everything I thought I understood is a lie.

shuu.jpg
: And so you have appeared, lured here by the Taint of She'ol leaking through. Just as planned...!

ED:
Just_as_planned_tzeentch.jpg

angel.jpg
: So, your plan has been to swallow the school into the Abyss all along. Too bad! I shall not allow the Tree to reach maturity!
shuu.jpg
: Hohohoho! Please, do not misunderstand. I have no intention of bringing The End with this wooden toy. No, what I want... is your Accursed Flesh, Angel of Hell. I am Wallenstein! You must agree that it is a fitting name for the Dark King. Come to me, Spirit of Evil!

[A horrible, unearthly combination of scream and growl splits the air]

angel.jpg
: Gyaaaaaaaaggggghhhh!
RK47.jpg
: Anghel!?

A black miasma floods from his chest, and is swallowed by the tree.

RK47.jpg
: What are you doing, doctor!? This is cruel!
shuu.jpg
: You should know, Reincarnation of Edel Blau, the Apostle who sealed the Crimson Angel of Judecca. This dove holds within him an Avatar of Destruction!
RK47.jpg
: An avatar of... destruction...?
angel.jpg
: Have you forgotten, Edel Blau...? That day, long ago... in the time of Gods and Demons... when you took up the sword to end my rampage...?
shuu.jpg
: I have drawn out the power you sealed in his breast with the Forbidden Mantrayana. The Tree of Blight has consumed both the students of this school and the mindless power of the Crimson Devil! Welcome to The End!

ED: :eek: ITZ HERE!

shuu.jpg
: Arise, Himnesia, Bringer of Death!

011.jpg

012.jpg

RK47.jpg
: You can't give up, Anghel!
angel.jpg
: Edel Blau...
RK47.jpg
: Have you forgotten, Anghel? I still have that ID card with the weird squiggles you drew! We still have hope! All we have to do is kill this final boss thingie, right?

ED: RK47-chan, did you really just say 'thingie'?...
14266.jpg
=
RK47.jpg

RK47.jpg
: We stand together, Anghel...!

Music: Blood of Angels (For some lulz, look at the comments that showed up on the video before I even made this update. Apparently IronicNeurotic isn't the only one who loves this game unironically... is this the fate that awaits me?)

angel.jpg
: ...I never thought the day would come when we two would join in battle once more. I... had not the courage to face down my evil half. But you...! Take this, Edel Blau!

This is... the mapping pen...!

angel.jpg
: Saekro'm, the Holy Spear, is yours to wield! Come!

013.jpg

Anghel uses Dark Void Shockwave!
Himnesia takes 24 damage!

014.jpg

ED: Holy shit this game has turn based combat! Character creation, stats, leveling up, choices and consequences, and now turn based combat!? Hatoful Boyfriend is RPG of the Year 2012.

:incline:

RK47 uses Hellstorm Cross!
Himnesia takes 350 damage!

015.jpg

RK47 takes 215 damage!

016.jpg

Himnesia takes 68 damage!

017.jpg

RK47 uses Eternal Blue Thunder!
Himnesia takes 420 damage!

015.jpg

RK47 takes 240 damage!
Anghel uses Crimson Seraph Chain!
Himnesia takes 54 damage!

018.jpg

RK47 uses Blauhimmen Flight!
Himnesia takes 15 damage!

019.jpg

:yeah:

020.jpg

angel.jpg
: You miscalculated, Wallenstein. You did not account for Edel Blau's presence here!
shuu.jpg
: Bah! I must withdraw...! Do not forget! I shall summon a second Himnesia, and a third, until the world is torn apart by their Thirst for Blood!
angel.jpg
: Wait, Wallenstein...!

021.jpg

022.jpg

RK47.jpg
: I remember your Fall, and I remember chasing after you to try to bring you back, and...!
angel.jpg
: ...and you remember skewering me with Saekro'm and imprisoning me in the Cage of Ice?
RK47.jpg
: Yes...
angel.jpg
: I do not resent you. I had lost myself, and was but a Daemon of Blood, destroying all in my path...
RK47.jpg
: But the Daemon is gone, now.
angel.jpg
: ...yes.
RK47.jpg
: I think you can live normally now, Anghel. ...Anghel, I... no. I hope we can stay together like this, Yoshio.
angel.jpg
: Gyaaaaaaaaaah!

He huddles in the corner, wailing in anguish. I guess that rule is still in effect. I wonder when he'll let me use his real name...

ED: And the credits begin to roll.

Music: This story is not an end yet. Because only you are in the infinity loop.

024.jpg

023.jpg

:what: :what:

I... I don't even know what to say.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom