Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Hatoful Boyfriend: I want to be a Pigeon!

Suicidal

Arcane
Man, what the fuck is going on in this game...

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
In a completely unironic way, I wonder what kind of people the creators of this game were.

lightbane

Arcane
:what:

Sooo, did you know what these commands do, or did you choose randomly?

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
RK47 should feature Shepard's Eternal Black Thunder in the upcoming LP.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Sooo, did you know what these commands do, or did you choose randomly?

Neither. I used a very scientific and tactically sound method of choice, derived from Suvorov's Theory of Emotional Engagement.

You should see what happens if you die to it.
If you can somehow manage this, do it! :salute:

I made a few valiant attempts at this today, and although I got close, I did not succeed. Perhaps you just need very bad luck, or maybe making different choices earlier in the game would make it possible. I'm not going to spend more time investigating.

Speaking of investigating, we unlocked another slide in the archive!

006.jpg

:what: (The most overused necessary emote in this LP)

So... Does Anghel make people hallucinate, just by being there? Was that battle a lie, or did a battle take place, just without the crazy supernatural stuff?

I though I understood, but then I learned the truth in Anghel's route, but now I've learned that the truth wasn't actually the truth and this is... but what if this isn't the truth either? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THIS PIGEON DATING GAME?!

Oh, I almost forgot: Which pigeon should we attempt to romance next?

Radisshu

Prophet
Speaking of investigating, we unlocked another slide in the archive!

006.jpg

:what: (The most overused necessary emote in this LP)

So... Does Anghel make people hallucinate, just by being there? Was that battle a lie, or did a battle take place, just without the crazy supernatural stuff?

It's HATOFUL!

IronicNeurotic

Arbiter
Who do we have left? Pudding pigeon? That teacher?

A special route which explains what's happenning (And tops what we've seen so far) will be unlocked after everything too.

I recommend Yuuya (I think that is Sakuya's brother, right?). It's not a "special" route but it has one specific refrence that will also lead to use of the whatamireading pic when researched. Then Pudding Pigeon and finally the teacher. By then the final route should have unlocked (Maybe even before.Don't know the exact condition).

LundB

Mistakes were made.
The remaining birds are:
Childhood friend bird Ryouta
Pudding bird San
Teacher bird Kazuaki (Mr. Nanaki)
Ladies' Man bird Yuuya
Library bird Nageki.

Oh, and Fat Doctor Shuu's 'good' ending, apparently. And Sakuya apparently has another ending, but I don't feel the need to do it unless it's needed to unlock the final route. However, I guess it wouldn't take long if I made liberal use of the 'fast forward' button to skip the already seen stuff.

Lindblum

Augur
Pudding just to speed up the voting phase.

Also :what:
Also there's a good Doctor ending!? Does it involve RK47 getting organ raped?

IronicNeurotic

Arbiter
The remaining birds are:
Childhood friend bird Ryouta
Pudding bird San
Teacher bird Kazuaki (Mr. Nanaki)
Ladies' Man bird Yuuya

Oh, and Fat Doctor Shuu's 'good' ending, apparently. And Sakuya apparently has another ending, but I don't feel the need to do it unless it's needed to unlock the final route. However, I guess it wouldn't take long if I made liberal use of the 'fast forward' button to skip the already seen stuff.

You forgot Library Bird Nageki. He's kinda important for the final route.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Sorry for the delay, I needed a short break from pigeons after that last update. In this update, RK47 starts over, this time aiming for Pudding bird. I am not looking forward to typing “Cooooooo!” every fucking line. Anyway, here's the intro stuff again, if you've experienced short-term memory loss:

Ok, another bird it is then. For the long introduction sequence (if you need to refamiliarize yourself with everybirdie), go to:
This post

And this one.

The part that is currently relevant:
007.jpg

Well bros, what should the lovely Ms. RK47 do?
Join the student council with the arrogant noblebird with the lovely plumage?
Join the track team with the pudding-obsessed madman?
Join the library staff to see the boring mourning dove whose introduction I pretty much skipped due to inanity?
Join the infirmary staff to be with the doctor, who might keep his promise and let us try his awesome drugs?

Since there are only 4 options, and the game apparently has 8 romanceable birds (That's right Bioware, 8 fully developed romances, more than you've ever made in a game), I doubt this chains us to one of those specific birds.

This is where it will start to diverge.

ED: Well, we'd have to be pretty :retarded: to pick anything but the track team if we're going for Pudding bird, so that's what we're doing.

000.jpg

Kazuaki.jpg
: Have fun!

001.jpg

ED: RK47-chan, you're trying to seduce an obsessive athlete, so let's go to the gym.

002.jpg

:retarded:

RK47 Leveled Up! Vitality increased by 5!

000.jpg

I want to join the team, but... I wonder if Okosan's having a fit again. I'll find out when I get there!

001.jpg

A fit he is having, though not over pudding.

rk47.jpg
: Not really... I want to join the team. Do you know where the captain is?
san.jpg
: Coooooo! (He stands before you! Okosan is the captain, and a faster bird the world has never known!)

I never knew!

rk47.jpg
: Oh! Well... here! My forms! Thank you!
san.jpg
: Cooo! (A dove never refuses a challenge! Commence the entrance examination!)
rk47.jpg
: There's an exam?
san.jpg
: Coooo! (Of course! Track isn't daisy-chain making, missy!) Cooo! (Okosan will be your opponent in noble combat! Sprint, or long-distance?)

002.jpg

So bros, sprint or long distance? Long distance is clearly the :obviously: option, but I'm sure some of you are popamole sprintfags. As long as he doesn't fly, I don't see how we can lose, pigeons run like dumbfucks.

===========================================================

When I searched for pigeon running, I found this:

:hmmm:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom