Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Haunted by Crocodile Dundee and Cleve

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Every time I write a message these Alpha Males rear their heads and make me feel small and insignificant.
Any way to prevent them from popping up?

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
You must ingratiate yourself into the ways of the Australian. I suggest watching a few Aussie films to get the handle on how they behave. As an appetizer, watch the 2000 film 'Chopper', directed by Andrew Dominik and starring Eric Bana. Once you've familiarized yourself with their culture of worshipping bogans and criminals, watch Priscilla; Queen of the Desert, directed by Stephan Elliot and starring Hugo Weaving, Guy Pearce, and Terrance Stamp, to get an idea of their love for trannies. As the coup de grace, watch Mad Max II, a film which needs no introduction, to get an idea of what everyday life is like for your average rural Australian, just to get an idea of what Cleve has to put up with everyday.

Or you can do what I do; get drunk and complain about Maoris and how I'll kick the shit out of anyone foreigner I meet who've only come to my country because of The Lord of the Rings.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
:australia:

You rang?

Chopper is p. good though.

Jigawatt

Arcane
You must ingratiate yourself into the ways of the Australian. I suggest watching a few Aussie films to get the handle on how they behave. As an appetizer, watch the 2000 film 'Chopper', directed by Andrew Dominik and starring Eric Bana. Once you've familiarized yourself with their culture of worshipping bogans and criminals, watch Priscilla; Queen of the Desert, directed by Stephan Elliot and starring Hugo Weaving, Guy Pearce, and Terrance Stamp, to get an idea of their love for trannies. As the coup de grace, watch Mad Max II, a film which needs no introduction, to get an idea of what everyday life is like for your average rural Australian, just to get an idea of what Cleve has to put up with everyday.

Or you can do what I do; get drunk and complain about Maoris and how I'll kick the shit out of anyone foreigner I meet who've only come to my country because of The Lord of the Rings.

Or he could watch a decent Australian film like Bad Eggs, directed by we-don't-call-him-a-kiwi Tony Martin, which will teach him how the totally above board nanny state works in the best interests of Australians.

As an aside, there's no better place for getting drunk and complaining about Maoris than Southport, QLD

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
  1. Install Firefox or Chrome
  2. Install Adblock Plus
  3. Right click on the scary pictures and select "Adblock plus: Block image"

Garryydde

Arcane
Patron
Douchebag! Repressed Homosexual
Or he could watch a decent Australian film like Bad Eggs, directed by we-don't-call-him-a-kiwi Tony Martin, which will teach him how the totally above board nanny state works in the best interests of Australians.

As an aside, there's no better place for getting drunk and complaining about Maoris than Southport, QLD
What is about the Gold Coast that attracts so many damn Maoris? Kinda glad I don't live there anymore.

I now live in Melbourne :negative:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Every time I write a message these Alpha Males rear their heads and make me feel small and insignificant.

Click the blue arrow in the bottom right of the forum. From there, Your Account - Preferences - and remove the check sign from "Enable Quickload Smiley mode."

(Discovered this by accident while trying to restore the Codex theme yesterday.)

Self-Ejected

AngryEddy

Self-Ejected

Here's something to cheer you up: If the next time you look at a lightbulb in your home and your first instinct isn't to rip it out of the ceiling and smoke crank from it, you have more self control than an entire continent's worth of Australians.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...-methamphetamine/story-fneuzlbd-1227136922443

Last edited:

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Wait, I thought Cleve was Dundee and/or Dundee was just a fictional depiction of Cleve?

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Click the blue arrow in the bottom right of the forum. From there, Your Account - Preferences - and remove the check sign from "Enable Quickload Smiley mode."

(Discovered this by accident while trying to restore the Codex theme yesterday.)

images

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom