Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

HBomberGuy's gaming videos

newtmonkey

Arcane
I simply cannot parse the way these people talk

"The super scary thing is, like, gross, and I can't imagine the pressure that, like, this puts on women and stuff, and it's super gross and I insanely put pressure on myself to "make things good" but I dunno, like, it's messed up and scary and gross but I was all like he is specifically all like "I did that and stuff and whatever" and it was gross"

Egosphere

Arcane
How is this guy so popular?
SJW humor. Mass appeal to the lgbtqxyz, the soylents, the femstappo etc. I was subscribed for a while after the fallout 3 vid, thinking there would be more decent vids on the triple a decline, but his other vids are so insufferable that i unsubbed.

Santander02

Arcane

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
How is this guy so popular?
You know how some people want to assert their own intellectual and moral superiority by watching some YouTuber who tells them things they already know and agree with on top of making fun of other people who are silly?

Well, this guy is Pepsi.

Lord Romulus

Arcane
He's only popular because he's one of the few rare SJW "comedy" channels. All the other SJW types are either really uptight and up their own asses like Anita Sarkeesian, or like most other SJWs, just really lazy and content with just posting dumb tweets and getting Twitter likes.

Tom Selleck

Arcane
I actually kinda liked this new video of his. Like, it's better than when he's talking about retards like Aurini or Sargon, both those people and video criticisms of them are insufferable.

Tom Selleck

Arcane
Sort of? He moreso says like, Gamers are dumb shit and Ctrl-Alt-Delete is also dumb shit but Gamers protest too much and also he gets killed by a plastic axe? I mean, it's kinda dumb. But I liked it a little.

deama

Prophet
Not watching it but I heard he actually defends Ctrl Alt Delete in this. Scary if true....
Well, from my viewing he said: CTRL-ALT-DELETE is shit, but it could reflect some gamers because the creator did something that was shit because maybe games influenced him more than he thought they did? Also, there was some weird stuff happening with CTRL-ALT-DELETE that ended up spawning a very good page that hbomber guy printed on a giant paper and framed it.

orcinator

Liturgist
Sort of? He moreso says like, Gamers are dumb shit and Ctrl-Alt-Delete is also dumb shit but Gamers protest too much and also he gets killed by a plastic axe? I mean, it's kinda dumb. But I liked it a little.

Fine I'll try to verif....

Tg6TxpN.png

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom