Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hearts of Iron IV, series and mods

Unbelievable I couldn't find anything, the search only gives 4 news.

Anyway, it came to my attention this:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1303741106
Still an alpha, of a Fallout total conversion with most of the West coast done, which means the Legion, NCR, New Vegas, tribes and stuff.
The point of the thread is: the mod can't be downloaded anywhere else than the Steam Workshop and in a few days it's going to be my birthday: who wants to gift me the game while it's still on offer?

To not sound so totally cheap: do you know any other good mods like this one? Like Dune total conversions, or Three Kingdom's?

I own HoI2 and 3 but I haven't sank much time in either. I've heard this fourth is not as good, why is that? Something wrong or "only" simplification of game systems?

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Pirate it and grab the mod.

HoI4 is not game that would be usable for mod like that. They would likely use standard AI, and it would turn into standard game with different faction colors.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
HoI4 is not worth spending a single cent on. The sole reason anyone even plays it is for the memes like recreating the HRE in 1940. There is no actual "game" there.

Pirate it and grab the mod.
which part of "mod only on workshop" did you miss? :V

HoI4 is not worth spending a single cent on. The sole reason anyone even plays it is for the memes like recreating the HRE in 1940. There is no actual "game" there.
you know i can't trust some fedora wearing bloke, don't you?

i searched and searched and searched and that thread never showed up.

it's a modded game, and it doesn't mean much anyway because there's people who conquer the world in eu4 starting from a single japanese shithole island.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom