Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Hell let Loose

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
And some like MP shooters, just becuase you don't like MP shooter, it doesn't mean it will be a bad game.

'I don't like MP shooters so the game will be shit!' - retarded attitude

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard

nice

this game is what would be if todays Battlefield would be evolving instead of catering to lowest common denominator.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Looks ok but it's ww2 shit so you're guaranteed the playerbase will be bunch of retarded wehraboos and autists

That's why I usualy play Americans in those WW2 games because everyone and their mother goes Germans.

also i like the M1 Garand.

Beastro

Arcane
Looks ok but it's ww2 shit so you're guaranteed the playerbase will be bunch of retarded wehraboos and autists

It made going Britain/France enjoyable in WWIIO, especially since the Allies had better tanks in the Matilda, Char B and Somua given that the nature of the game eliminated most of their weaknesses and none of their strengths.

Matilda's only downside was it's lack of HE while the Char B was a beast that was easy to handle if you got the position switching down and knew what to do to help lock down spawn bases to provide support for infantry.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard

Been waiting for a type of this game forever, this has a chance to be the best FPS to date and stay this way because no other AAA will make a FPS like this.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

This shit makes my dick so hard.

What actually makes my dick hard (apart from older women) is that thankfully the game is not covered in some kind of piss filter and not littered with graphical effects, so I can actually see what is in front of me. Good stuff.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I hope they have ways of dealing with cheaters though, as games like this will get absolutely fucked with simple texture tweaks (neon coloured uniforms). Not to mention WT:GB simulator mode on low details (no bushes, top kek).

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
fuck yea, waiting for this, this will be the new battlefield 1942 and also what I would expect BF 1942 to be if it was reelased today.

It seems it was only needed 18 years to make another decent WW2 FPS game. /s

Last edited:

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

This shit makes my dick so hard.

What actually makes my dick hard (apart from older women) is that thankfully the game is not covered in some kind of piss filter and not littered with graphical effects, so I can actually see what is in front of me. Good stuff.

I don't really play military FPS and even I think this looks amazing. And as you said it looks good without all the "awesomely shitty look graphics effect". It looks clean and no stupid filters. Damn it looks fucking great

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Graphicaly it looks good, but i'm even more looking forward to the tactical meta game, where you have to fight for the resources and the front, I hope the players will be able to move the front, if not individualy then atleast by capturing strategic points on map.

A game mode like this was never done before in a FPS. (well it was in WW2online, but thats a mmo)

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Found a comment from the devs:

- 100 player, 50 vs 50 team based combat
- All our maps are 1:1 scale, created from archival reference and satellite photography - you're fighting on the actual battlefields
- We have a unique game meta - the frontline is ever shifting as you fight to capture sectors and resources that determine what your side can field in battle
- Vehicles don't have HP, they respond to damage based on where they're hit and whether the attack penetrates their armour - you have to play smart. Rounds can even ricochet and kill infantry!
- We have over 13 playable classes, all with meaningful and different gameplay mechanics
- Authenticity is a primary aim for the game

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
ceaJCJ8.png

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Some more info from kickstarter page:

- We have finished tank track systems, heavy weapons and armor penetration, gore and gibbing, engineer fortification mechanics, rocket launchers, mines, machine gun deployment mechanics, new buildings and interiors, polishing up movement mechanics and a continuing sound and animation overhaul.

As you might've noticed Black Matter has partnered with Team17 (worms team). Team17 apart from being the publisher will be responsible for:

- Stability and Optimisation
- Communication
- Support

Ultimately, the foundation that a partner like Team17 provides lets us at Black Matter focus entirely on developing the game and the future road-map plans.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I wonder how it will compare to Post Scriptum. Looks a bit slower on the videos. I have nothing against that though.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
I wonder how it will compare to Post Scriptum. Looks a bit slower on the videos. I have nothing against that though.

PS is just another FPS, while Hell Let Loose will have a totaly new game mode, it will be something like Foxhole or Company of Heroes but every soldier is a player.

Plus there will be buildable and destroyable elements by the players

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

PS is just another FPS, while Hell Let Loose will have a totaly new game mode, it will be something like Foxhole or Company of Heroes but every soldier is a player.

Plus there will be buildable and destroyable elements by the players

Ah, that sounds good man. Been wishing for a realistic FPS that last a bit longer than just a round on a random map.

Btw. Do you think the game will become an EPIC store exclusive? The publisher Team 17 switched over one game to their store already, it's using the U4 engine and it's not released yet.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom