Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

#hellgatelondon is calling you out, apparently

SanguinePenguin

Scholar
I was just lurking when Sol Invictus was still around, and the discussions were always much more lively with him than without. Although I'm hoping that AoD will be pretty good, to be honest I always prefered Sol over VD. But you have to hive mind with the codex you have, not the codex you want.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
VD I can't believe you lied to us like that, showing us so-called "animations" and so-called "concept art" all because you're a dirty sadist who takes delight in showing others what they want, then snatching it away, laughing, at the last moment. I expect you planned on releasing the demo, and as we all hit the .exe unpacker, a giant 500 MB 3D render of tubgirl with bullet time effects would dirty our screens.
I'm glad Mr. Rex Invictus was able to ferret out your deceptive shenanigans, as Blackhart mentioned, it was probably his slanty eyes that gave him the advantage.

@Twinfalls-
Don't give Blackhart any encouragement or you'll wake up one night and find him outside your window.

Twinfalls

Erudite
Oh it's okay KC, I'll have you there to blow his miniscule brains out against the walls.

SanguinePenguin said:
to be honest I always prefered Sol over VD.

Newsflash - Rex preferred to gonorrhea.

Susan's twin

Novice
Mon amour milles Ian "Rex Exitium, de Leafcull" Miles "Solénoïde Invictus" Cheong "le baron de Pepsi-cola" Wen "SPINEPUNCH" Xian est tout à fait impérissable. Je l'aimerai jusqu'à la fin du temps, et là-bas.
icon_salut.gif

Tintin

Arbiter
Yes, because his Oblivion character is actually a fake identity who plays games. I think she was playing Pong last friday.

FrancoTAU

Cipher
I'm usually suspicious of the crass, witty chick type poster on a message board as being a dude, but in the case of the Codex i don't really think it's all the beneficial for attention or "fooling" us. Hell, i didn't even realize till last week that Twin is some fat chick ;)

Rex vs Volourn for King of the Non Sequitors.

Way1and3r

Novice
How many of the old 2004 era people still post here anyway? I started lurking around here about 6 months or so before I joined and just recently started posting and most of the people who posted like, ALOT, dont seem to post here much anymore.

Jora

Arcane
Section8 was absent for a long time but is now back posting all kinds of insightful posts.

Way1and3r

Novice
Fez used to post here quite a bit I remember too, havent seen much out of him recently. Any others you guys can think of?

Jed

Cipher
Otaku Hanzo, Chris Beddoes, Constipated Craprunner, Trigun, etc.

Honor for our fallen brothers and sisters.

[Edit: That should've read "TriCrit," not "Trigun"...]

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Add triCritical, Dojo, Zetor to the list of the fallen. Voss is back from the dead though.

FrancoTAU

Cipher
Surprised that they didn't come back for a cameo for the big Oblivion release. I'd be surprised if we don't have more traffic as the year goes on with the unusually high amount of RPGs coming. By High Amount i mean relative to the last couple years anyways.

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
Remember the fallen.
icon_salut.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom