Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

#hellgatelondon is calling you out, apparently

Rulion

Liturgist
I remember seeing Otaku post a month or two ago. Didn't someone say his computer exploded or something?

Seven

Erudite
I miss TriCrit and Craprunner most of all--If I recall correctly, you had a hiatus didn't you Jed?

Out of curiousity do their accounts still exist or have they been consigned to pergatory?

EDIT: I remember when we were going through that shit with Rex and VD mentioned that in the old Codex it wouldn't have happened because the community was so tight that some one like Rex would have been flamed into leaving. I like to think that if we had the old crew back then (and now) we would not have had to put up with Rex's shit and we wouldn't have had to put up with proliferation of Oblivion threads along with the other retards who frequent the forum now--The great thing about hypothesizing is that you can always imagine an ideal.

Jed

Cipher
Seven said:
I miss TriCrit and Craprunner most of all--If I recall correctly, you had a hiatus didn't you Jed?
I did, but I didn't think anyone noticed. I was SUPAH-busy for a few months. I'm still too busy to do any serious gaming, but the 'Codex allows me to feel like I'm in the loop. So sad, so sad...

Seven

Erudite
Jed said:
Seven said:
I did, but I didn't think anyone noticed. I was SUPAH-busy for a few months. I'm still too busy to do any serious gaming, but the 'Codex allows me to feel like I'm in the loop. So sad, so sad...

Yeah, well it's kind of hard not to notice when quality posters disappear. Did you know Psilon's back?

I miss my online friends. Now all I have are memories and scores of hookers. Ah well, life is grand.

See Blackheart you used to be cool, now you're just strange--She-boys'll do that to you I suppose? :wink:

Jed

Cipher
Seven said:
Yeah, well it's kind of hard not to notice when quality posters disappear. Did you know Psilon's back?
Thanks, but I usually feel ever the bridesmaid, never the bride. Even though I've always enjoyed Psilon's posts, I didn't really notice he was "gone." I'm wondering if our hiatuses (hiati?) overlapped...
See Blackheart you used to be cool, now you're just strange--She-boys'll do that to you I suppose? :wink:
I have the opposite feeling: I used to not like Blackhart, but now I think he's hilarious for some reason. I think it was watching him hound those TES partisans until they ran away with their tails between their legs that changed my mind...

...or maybe it's just now that I know that I'm not alone in my forbidden lust for the ladyboys. :shock:

FrancoTAU

Cipher
Major_Blackhart said:
As soon as someone gets a whiff of my beefy wang embedded in some sweet lady boy's ass, everyone loves Blackhart.

Haha, you're the worst. I'm embarrassed to be from the same state as you, i hope you're not in Hoboken. Do we have Megan's Law here?

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Haha. We are from the same state, but I'm a little farther from you. Why? Wanna meet sometime? We can pull a train on a few underage highschool girls. You know the type: Catholic school girls, freshmen, that sort of thing. Or boys, if you'd be into that.

Jed

Cipher
Role-Player said:
I can't believe I missed out on all the fun. I hadn't checked the thread earlier, but damn it was well worth it. :lol:
Like any other natural disaster, Rex causes bonds of solidarity to be forged between his survivors.

[Jez]

Novice
I only really read the front page for posts, I should check out the forums more offten, thank you all that was some funny shit

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
I don't know, kinda grew tired of #hellgatelondon. Haven't been in there a whole lot lately.

Poop is our man on the inside, perhaps.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom