Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

#hellgatelondon is calling you out, apparently

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Why not? Rex has a sweet asian ladyboy ass. It's like a vent, loose, but tight where it counts. Plus, I just love glueing his narrow asian eyes shut with my man scum.

Ausir

Arcane
[14] <SolInvictus-> You remember Trinity, JEn?
[14] <SolInvictus-> The polish game..
[14] <SolInvictus-> That was all photoshopped, heh
[14] <chakl|w00t> remember dawn?
[14] <chakl|w00t> DAWN!
[14] <SolInvictus-> I talked to ausir about it
[14] <SolInvictus-> it looked like it had an engine and all..

Actually, it wasn't Trinity. The photoshopped game was another Polish post-apoc project. Trinity was and is pretty much alive, although it was renamed to Forlorn World.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Yeah, but now he's no good as a streetwalkin ladyboy whore anymore. Me, two other sailors, and a burro pulled a train on his ass that he'll never forget.

Rex: Ass no longer like a vent, now more like the Lincoln Tunnel.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
n705681873_149257_5564.jpg

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
You notice none of them are really showing their teeth.

/Ebonic-Tribespeak/ Shit dey'z grills iz all fuck'd up, yo!/End Ebonic-Tribespeak/

obediah

Erudite
Major_Blackhart said:
You notice none of them are really showing their teeth.

/Ebonic-Tribespeak/ Shit dey'z grills iz all fuck'd up, yo!/End Ebonic-Tribespeak/

I'm less concerned about bad teeth and more concerned about STDs and male genitalia.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Of which they all have, minus that masculine looking one, 2nd from the left. The one with the blond short hair, the butch bitch. Has STD's, but no male genitalia at all. I should know, I removed it during sex.

bhlaab

Erudite
lol people in #hellgatelondon taking the piss about vaporware

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Wow. As I look back, necromancy. But also I realize I have said some really fucked up things. I haven't gotten any better since really.

ushdugery

Scholar
And Sol Invictus exitium whatever stilll right AOD Fucking vaporware he's still got his 5 man team photoshopping around the clock to trick everyone and in a year the game will be released you'll buy it and open the box expecting greatness and realise the release date is april fools and out of the box comes a human turd and a piece of paper with I fooled you stupid cunts written in VD's crap on it.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Cloaked Figure said:
Major_Blackhart said:
Wow. As I look back, necromancy. But also I realize I have said some really fucked up things. I haven't gotten any better since really.

change back your avatar :<

Walkin' Dude

Liturgist
It is how he lures the young children into a false sense of security.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom