Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hello i'm new member requesting GD and Prosperland access.

TheUnFlickable2

Prospernaut
I went away for a long time to a Canadian province to clear my head. I'm hoping to get back on and see what's changed. I have a head injury from losing to a deer in a staring contest.

I completely forgot the details to my old account, name and all. I don't know if it's connected.

I was a lurker. Please, k, thanks.

Gwhyo whyo.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I completely forgot the details to my old account, name and all.

completely forgot the details to my old account, name and all.

forgot the details to my old account, name and all.

forgot the details to my old account, name

forgot my old account name

TheUnFlickable2
:hmmm:

TheUnFlickable2

Prospernaut
I completely forgot the details to my old account, name and all.

completely forgot the details to my old account, name and all.

forgot the details to my old account, name and all.

forgot the details to my old account, name

forgot my old account name

TheUnFlickable2
:hmmm:

yeah about that seems some guy took TheUnFlickable

Weasel
yeah about that seems some guy took TheUnFlickable

Some guy also took DarkUnderpants and DorkOvenload, it's a ruthless first-come-first-served environment unfortunately.

That's the problem with so many potential members competing for usernames as the Codex hits the big time.

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
MH7E9gZ.png

THE TWIST!!!

oJWw5dW.jpg

Last edited:

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Did prosper get banned? Why does he need to use his TheUnFlickable alt?
(Not that prosper ever needs a reason for anything, just wodering)

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
Saw Justin Timberlake limping along a deserted stretch of Highway 58. He had some kind of broken-off manacle on his leg and looked really disheveled. I stopped for an autograph and he begged me for a ride, but I was already running late for yoga class. He was really pushy, and I didn't care for that. You have a lot to learn when it comes to interacting with fans, Mr. Timberlake.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Did prosper get banned? Why does he need to use his TheUnFlickable alt?
(Not that prosper ever needs a reason for anything, just wodering)
He gave his account away to another codexer who's been using it for a day or two.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
So not only did Scrooge ruin any possibility that this was an elaborate joke by someone else, but she inadvertently gave away Prosper's location (granted it was more of a confirmation)

:decline: of scrooge

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom