Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Help me Mexicans

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
This Codex USB drive came back "Return to Sender" in the mail today.

20150704_100939.jpg

20150704_102235.jpg

I need to understand what they're trying to tell me.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Faggot wasn't home
Apparently didn't care to go pick it up on the postal office
They sent it back

Is Mexico postal service really so shitty that they only tried to deliver once?

Unwanted
Douchebag! Shitposter
1. No reclamation

2. Wrong address

3. Unknown

4. Left

5. Changed Adress

6. Refused

7. Dead

8. Address insufficient

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Should've said you're not home DU so they could send it back again for extra lulz, round two.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
I never received any notice that they tried to deliver it, or I would have gone to pick it up, since the post office is not too far from here. Wtf Mexico.

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I never received any notice that they tried to deliver it, or I would have gone to pick it up, since the post office is not too far from here. Wtf Mexico.

You'd think since Mexico sends us (The US, best country ever) all their murderers and rapists that they'd have some quality people left over to run the post office.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Damn melon mountin' Mexicans ain't nothing more than a bunch of mail missin' mongrels.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom