Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Heroes of Newerth

So Heroes of Newerth is free and better than any other MOBA -- everyone would know that if they've played the Riftwars mode. It's also losing players so it's not going to last forever. I just thought I'd let anyone know in case they already haven't realized this.

Cheers,
GYITM

AlexOfSpades

Arcane
Those who never played a MOBA:

Which one is which?

maxresdefault.jpg

original.jpg

DOTA2-Fight.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Dota2 is the only DotA I need.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
This shit is still running? I haven't heard of anyone actually playing HoN in years.

I remember the community was super elitist, though. Always going on about how their game was better than all the other MOBAs out there. I recall a HoN fanboy once linking me to a video of a comparison of reaction times between HoN and Starcraft 2, where if you click the unit in HoN would start moving a few milliseconds faster than the one in SC2. He carried on as if that settled it- HoN was the best game ever and that video just proved it.

Meanwhile, I was just sitting there thinking all MOBAs were shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom