Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hi all, check out the content I added to my tactics RPG

balthatrix

Literate
Overmap prototype, Cleric and Rogue classes with a couple starter abilities each:

J1M

Arcane
Have you figured out the new OGL requirements you need to meet to use 5e rules?

balthatrix

Literate
Hiya, great question. I'm not sure about "new" requirements, as I've never read the OGL prior to 5.1. The best resource I was able to find to interpret the thing without a lawyer is here:
http://theangrygm.com/save-vs-lawsuit-how-to-publish-dd-content/

Essentially, I can't mention "D&D" in my official marketing materials (I fudged this a bit if you count my videos as marketing materials I guess. I may just take them down once it's time to kickstart or get funding.) Also, I need to differentiate between content that is open-gaming content, and content that is my own intellectual property. These are the two big ones, but do tell me if you have any additional insights.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom