Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Hide join date

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Codexers judge and demean others based on their join date eg. "newfag", "join date later-than-me".
We should judge each other base on our contribution rather than join date.
Please remove the Codex's ability to see join date to promote Codex equality. :trumpthumbsup:

Last edited:

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Codexers judge and demean others based on their join date eg. "newfag", "join date later-than-me".
Please remove the Codex's ability to see join date to promote Codex equality. :trump thumbs up:
Do you really want to drive Jaesun away that badly?

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to [...] secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it.

~ JF Kennedy.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to [...] secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it.

~ JF Kennedy.
vatnik.png

but yeah, no hiding things. if you're really have merit, you'll be able to overcome things like join dates or parrot counts. A quality post is a quality post.

laclongquan

Arcane
If you hide the join date the various alts will become pretty transparent.

If you hide the join date how can people admire a sleeper alt?

If you hide the join date how can you revel in the 2003, 2004 account?

Do you hate Transparency that much? Do you, punk?

Iznaliu

Arbiter
Quoting someone's join date is time honored Codex tradition. Renouncing an important part of your cultural heritage because it upsets some special snowflakes is the path to decline.

Anyone who justifies something as 'tradition' is part of the decline. Bioware making popamole is also 'tradition'.

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Please remove the Codex's ability to see join date to promote Codex equality. :trumpthumbsup:
If their posts are of decent quality, then they will be judged by that. I don't honk I ever had my join date quoted.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom