Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

High IQ Games

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yeah I was so glad they made a real life version of battle chess, but then I threw mine out when I realized they still hadn't fixed the unfair advantage for white. I mean seriously, what the fuck nintendo?

Unwanted

Biff Tannen

Unwanted
Moving first is not an advantage. Any decent player playing black can just mirror the white player til he does something stupid and then game over.

GelGel

Educated
I always considered grand strategy games (and strategy games in general) as those which force you to actually think.

PrettyDeadman

Chamber of the Sci-Mutant Priestess, Might and Magic : World of Xeen, Might & Magic 3, Secerance : Blade of Darkness.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tytus

Arcane
Drago Age 2

220px-Lundgren_Ivan_Drago.jpg

laclongquan

Arcane
Patrician 3 Hanseatic League, bitches~

if you can not do arithmetic problems in your head, you can not do the selling and buying throughout tens of medieval european cities. if you can not do vector math in your head you can not command ships in sea battles.

Patrician 3, the game for monocled :obviously: gentlemen.

Port Royale 2 is the successor to this game but it got dumb down quite a bit.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Shit this just sold this game to me I think
It has waves of respawning enemies. Just saying. Design and RPG system is fine.
Story is too much Greek tragedy inspired for my taste.

Also these shiters removed magazine stacking in later versions.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
The brainlets here can't understand what a masterpiece it is, it's been confirmed that you require a 140 IQ to understand it properly.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
If you can figure out what is happening in the game, you are a genius.
It's not a big deal. Dude's basically hiding in cardboard boxes to avoid paying for his rides like an utter cheapskate. Then he makes up some bullshit spy story to confuse the cops when he's caught.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom