Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

High Lake and Goddess Island

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Is it possible to get to these places? The island has rivers all round and there are no bridges on the map. I tried going to the High Lake, but it seems to be blocked by rocks (or rather unwalkable ground). Is there any hidden path to it and to the Goddess Island? High Lake has an island too, if the lake is reachable, is the lake's island as well?

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Afair you can visit Isle of the Goddess Island as part of main quest. Tunnels, I think.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I completed the game but did not visit the island, but that's probably because I sided with the Rebellion and did their quests.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
I completed the game but did not visit the island, but that's probably because I sided with the Rebellion and did their quests.
Sided with Rebellion all the way? With destroying iron caravan and killing that druid? You probably missed a lot of things. Have you got Novacula and seen the Goddess?

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Konjad
Definitely try "good" walkthrough, then.
Rebellion is a bunch of morons. Not only they will be soon conquered by local towelheads (thus extinguishing local civilization, as far as we know), they are, afair, in conspiracy with demons (can't remember it now) from original Flame's world.

Konjad

Patron
Konjad
they are, afair, in conspiracy with demons (can't remember it now) from original Flame's world.
Yes, they are indeed working for these odd creatures. That's cool though, I always choose "evil" sides in games, at least during my first playthroughs. They are usually more interesting.

But I will play the "good retard" as well in my second playthrough, as this game is great and I will certainly replay it. Gotta replay Arcanum first though, and then also play Serpent in the Staglands before I come back to Prelude to Darkness.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Looks like with "evil" path you have ended pretty abruptly. "Good" path have a bunch of further quests after killing Gwynn.

Also:
Goddess Isle

This heavily forested isle is the home of the Goddess of the River. Aside from the ring of columns that can be glimpsed from the towers of Kellen, almost nothing is known of the isle itself. All those who have left on pilgrimages to the Goddess have returned incapable of discussing the isle, and Sylkies guard the island from all trespassers. The River People consider it sacrilege to travel to the isle without a divine summons. Occasionally the bodies of those who have not received such invitation are gathered from the river at Land's End.
:troll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom