Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hitman GO

Duraframe300

Arcane

Not sure if actually :incline: or :decline:

Then again Absolution, so probably the former.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
wat the fuck was that? It's a fucking IPHONE game. :decline: for sure.

Eyeball

Arcane
Wow....just when I thought the beloved franchises of yesteryear have been violated as much as is humanly possible, something like this comes along and destroys what little faith I have left in AAA game developers.

Duraframe300

Arcane
wat the fuck was that? It's a fucking IPHONE game. :decline: for sure.

Well, its turn based and it looks more interesting than Absolution.

From impressions its also quite well recieved and apparently has refrences to Blood Money.

Angthoron

Arcane
Mobile?

Hitman GO the fuck away and don't come back until you're a proper PC game again.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Take this mobile turd based shit out of Hitman, thank you.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I like how everyone is on tracks like foosball pieces.

deuxhero

Arcane
Turn based stealth isn't a terrible idea, real stealth has always been about timing at its core. Not a huge difference between "when this guard turns that corner there is a 6 second window where the doorway is clear" and "
"when this guard turns that corner there is a 1 turn window where the doorway is clear"

It's still a phone game though, so meh.

Cadmus

Arcane
I...I don't understand.. is this a joke? I don't understand what the fuck did I just watch? Is it a joke? Somebody please explain it to me.

Is it a joke? What

Angthoron

Arcane
Well, at least it isn't another cow clicker, and the diorama/scale model stuff is sort of cool. But it's on mobile, so what the fuck.

Cadmus

Arcane
Who plays mobile games???what the fuck? People buy shit like this? I don't even understand the uproar about the DK3,why would anyone ever expect mobile games to not be shit? They are completely fucking irrelevant to people who actually play games. Don't fucking touch this shit.

Disgruntled

Savant
The genius at Squeenix spreads his great ideas.
I can only imagine the monumental butthurt that went through the major publishers after Candy Crush started making hundreds of millions in profits off piecemeal work.
All those unnecessary AAA development costs. Wont be having any of that if they can help it.

Martius

Liturgist
Crap, I thought it would look a bit better. Right now gameplay looks like some basic flash games. They could probably make something similar looking in unity.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Bill-Murray-Laughs-Then-Turns-Sad.gif

Vibalist

Arcane
Man, I know this. But in any of these threads it's kind of customary that we post reviews anyway.

SwiftCrack

Arcane
This is a better hitman game than Absolution.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom