Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Homepage is borked?

Yeah, working on it. Making a few changes on the back-end and digging out some broken stuff.
Would it not have been prudent to do this locally first and test before deploying the changes to production?
The whole site going down was completely unrelated.
Woah woah woah dude! Dont point fingers. That wasnt me. Your provider might have been just upgrading and shit. You run cPanel anyway. There maybe some Plesk on there somewhere but I didnt do a full scan...

Prove that it wasn't you.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
The whole site going down was completely unrelated.
Woah woah woah dude! Dont point fingers. That wasnt me.
Then explain why I've got server logs with your ip fingerprints all over them. That's an interesting "scan" you did. Do you normally try and install egg hacks on websites that you're "just scanning" - or did you have no idea what that little script you found actually did? It was pure luck I was online at the time and could shut-down php before your "scan" started downloading via that back-door you installed.

Your provider might have been just upgrading and shit.
Oh yeah, sure, a coincidence. A day right after you threaten to take the site down. nomask7 can tell you all about "co-incidences" like that.

They just don't "happen". Just what did you do to get God on your side? Was sacrificing your first born enough or did you have to throw in a few goats as well?

Random

Arcane
Patron
When and, more importantly, why did a script kiddie take an interest in the Codex? :?

Oh, and also, the GOG, Donate banner section is misaligned in the forum view compared to the home page.
What?

0LKkqO8.png

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
1. Log-out; 2. Notice the login or sign-up thing that sits up there, meaning the rest has to be pushed down. There's probably a more elegant solution but fuck CSS man, fuck CSS.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Bahahaha, dude! You couldnt even set chmod permissions a year ago and now you can read logs? r0ffles!
What the fuck are egg hacks?
If you don't know what an egg hack is, you clearly aren't pro enough to threaten anything. Maybe you should stick to running "scans" and working out what version of php we're running.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Look bro, you're just not pro,
you're just not pro enough for me.
You make your threats of a zero day hack,
that we're somehow vulnerable to your attack.
For a control panel system we ain't ever used,
so you go right ahead and see if it can be abused.
'cause look bro, you just ain't pro,
you just ain't pro enough for me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom