Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Horizon Zero Dawn - open world action-RPG from Guerilla Games - now on PC

Jarmaro

Liturgist
This should be moved to General Gamming because the game is not much different from Shadow of Mordor and that one is in GG.

However at this point it's pretty clear that only Infinitron can decide what is a true RPG and what isn't. Maybe this is like a pet project for him. Who knows. Jews tend to obsess over little things like money, land and sex :)
And science, jews jave best scients.

Jarmaro

Liturgist
Well, this game has leveling system, dialog system with choices in quests, inventory, character progression... It's like Far Cry 3 combined with RPG system.
This game here may be controversial, but I understand why it is here.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
It already exists in the jRPG sub. As for better looking, Nioh environs are pretty crappy and uninspired. It's a really boring looking game.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
:lol:

I'm acting! I'm acting!

And... holy crap, maybe they should think about using portraits and texts. Whatever tech they use for the faces... it isn't working.

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
C3f23PSWEAArh-4.jpg:large

Jarmaro

Liturgist
Skill Tree
I assume there will be no builds and one'll be able to unlock nearly all in one playtrough.
Notebook bar is interesting, as quests and map are in diffrent bar. Maybe notes?

spojrzenie-na-drzewko-umiejtnoci-w-horizon-zero-dawn-148584815698.jpg

148584811042.jpg

spojrzenie-na-drzewko-umiejtnoci-w-horizon-zero-dawn-148584813899.jpg

Jarmaro

Liturgist
New 50 Min. long gameplay with commentary (don't know if one of them isn't developer)
I may be wrong, but I think her outfit changes, so there will be diffrent armors/suits. They also mentioned skills that can change way we end quests.
You can also see that we have witcher3-like detective/ultra-senses mode (as device). I personally don't like it. Hope it wll give all functions after mastering tree, not at start.
Btw, if there are blacks then everyone should have black-ish skin, setting is 1k years from now. Scientics assume typicall american for few hundreds years will be much black due to gene mixing. So if there are black then everybody should alike.

And she drives down on the rope without gloves 23:10 :negative:

Last edited:
New 50 Min. long gameplay with commentary (don't know if one of them isn't developer)
I may be wrong, but I think her outfit changes, so there will be diffrent armors/suits. They also mentioned skills that can change way we end quests.
You can also see that we have witcher3-like detective/ultra-senses mode (as device). I personally don't like it. Hope it wll give all functions after mastering tree, not at start.
Btw, if there are blacks then everyone should have black-ish skin, setting is 1k years from now. Scientics assume typicall american for few hundreds years will be much black due to gene mixing. So if there are black then everybody should alike.

And she drives down on the rope without gloves 23:10 :negative:

-Bland voice acting
-No choice in main character
-Quest markers
-Robot dinosaurs

Already don't like it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom