Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

How 2K killed Irrational Games

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
This was posted before but BI sure was meant to be something different.

pippin

^ That "controversy" is older than the game itself and crowbcat was secretly shilling for the remasters with that video imo.

pippin

^ That "controversy" is older than the game itself and crowbcat was secretly shilling for the remasters with that video imo.
I wonder if this version of BI is lying on someone's PC somewhere.

These were mostly trailers and short demos, so I don't think there's anything substantial in there anyways.

Sykar

Arcane
I was going to say that nothing of value was lost, but as brain dead as they were, the Bioshock games weren't as bad as some of the shit that's out there, so this is just more decline.

Bioshock hype is a bigger offender than Bioshock itself, the games juvenile group-think induced caricatchered philosophies aside anyway.

Yeah and the biggest offender of the series is Infinite. So much pseudo scientific and pseudo philosophical mumbo jumbo with a non-sensical plot but gets lapped up by these retards like it's "da mäst cumplex störyie!!!". Fucking retards would not know a rich complex plot if you would hit them with a sledge hammer with it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom