Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter How About a Poll on my Avatar

Should I get my old Avatar Reinstated?

• Total voters

TheWesDude

Arcane
Patron
Here it is. It is pretty simple really, what I want is public support on getting my old Avatar back.

it is not some weebo or anime garbage.

Attachments

24.6 KB · Views: 2,015

Absalom

My yes vote is conditional on ME getting my old avatar back too

Ofc this isn't going to happen and you are making a fool of yourself but C'est la vie

Necroscope

Arcane
Codex 2014
Just bring back custom avatars FFS, at this point it's obvious that the gallery system serves no purpose; there's still lots of weebo avs and ppl demanding their custom avatars.

mondblut

Arcane
it's obvious that the gallery system serves no purpose;

It does. Codex going back to being Codex, for one. Also, something to do for creative people who like to make Codex a better place.

there's still lots of weebo avs

Better a trickle than a flood.

and ppl demanding their custom avatars.

Butthurt and lulz achieved, everything as planned.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom