Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

How do you prefer your USB drives?

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Looks fucking sweet. I'd donate 50 bucks in a heartbeat.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
By the way, I voted both, but $70 is steep so it would have to be 16gb or lower. Also, would prefer troll if you end up only doing one.

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
The white space between the legs and arms of the troll aren't empty space. His arms are filled in and he's actually joined between the feet. But yes, the trolls arms do make him quite wide for a USB.

Product Colour: Fully Customised Moulded Designs Features: Moulded soft PVC in multiple colours and shapes, Grade A memory, 10 Year warranty on data retention, 1 year replacement warranty on faulty manufacture.

Certification: CE, FCC, USB2.0, RoHS

Product Size: 2-D approx 60 x 30 x 10 mm, single sided moulding, 3-D on application Print

Area: 2-D approx 60 x 30 x 10 mm, 3-D on application

Print Process: Moulded, Epoxy dome, Pad print Delivery: 3-4 weeks (indent) from art approval​

As an Amerikwan, I can't read millimeters and I'm getting a mental picture of Christmas tree-sized USB sticks here.
Use the USB plug as a reference point. Hold an existing USB up to the screen and scale the image until the plug's about the same size on screen as the one you're holding.

USB 2.0?

fail

how about atleast making it USB 3.0, stop living in the past.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
You know the little pocket that's sort of inside the pocket on the right side of your jeans? That's where I keep my USB drive, it's the perfect place for it. So, any USB drive I get needs to fit in there.
How bout make this red, put a codex head on the cap and the words "Does not scale to your level"

8yHvt5N.png
I think it would look better in gray, then the troll head would contrast with it.

Sub

Arcane
Kinda like the troll but concerned that it might not be easy to slip into a jeans pocket or something. I'd also wear a pin.

Morkar Left

Awesome!

I would go for the troll. 8 GB would be enough to store all my codex.txt but if it's more count me in, too.

How bout make this red, put a codex head on the cap and the words "Does not scale to your level"

Kind of boring. These novelty USB thingies are funny because of their unusual shapes. Unfortunately the...unusual shape of the MHD is part of its "character" so you can't really fill the spaces without making it a boring rectangular slab. As for the troll, its fragile bits could be fixed if he was "wrapped around" a cylinder shape, like this.

mimoco-mimobot-usb-flash-drive.jpg

adventuretime-mimobot.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom