Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

How much is HBS paying you guys?

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Is the shill money worth it? A lot of expectations would go away if you changed the site name to just the codex, and then you wouldn't have to put up with peons like me expecting an rpg focused site but getting console shit pushed on us and shill staff members who shut down any dissenting view of the companies throwing them a few bucks.

Not to mention pedophile staff members, developer stalking staff members, and the super odd mix of far leftists who are blatant racists. Most far leftists at least pretend to not be racist so they can save that label for anyone who disagrees with them about anything.

Whoever is making new threads from my posts I would appreciate you stopping, and while you're at it why don't you help your whore mother make me a sandwich like a good boy?

Plane Escapee

Your friend
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
How much money do you think they're being paid Roqua?
I think it's at least 100$ per positive forum post and 1000$ for a news post, though I'm unsure if they're also paid a certain amount of dollars per letter or word to keep the quantity above a certain threshold.

If only we had some kind of hero like Sensuki who could leak information from "super secret staff and friends forum" so we would know for sure how much!

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I can't speak for anyone else, but HBS pays me exclusively in burritos. Thanks for asking!

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Since we're already talking conspiracies, what makes you think echo-y Weisman would need to pay for anything?

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I can't speak for anyone else, but HBS pays me exclusively in burritos. Thanks for asking!

Delicious Mexican food truck burritos or frozen grocery store burritos?

If the former, I wouldn't mind moving down to Seattle to work for them.

It depends on the quality of my clearly fake and paid-for shilling, really. An off the cuff, verbal review to the three people who bother listening when I speak? Frozen cardboard with meat-like cuts and bean paste. An impassioned twenty-seven page manifesto that angers Roqua and stirs up accusations of codex conspiracies? Carne asada heaven.

hpstg

Savant
He's installing https now to securely transfer the shekels to the torture chamber in Fargo's hidden dining room.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
We're all saying things. Isn't this nice. Camaraderie and esprit de corps all around. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. We did it!!!!!

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
If Roqua ever decides to run a KS campaign (or president for that matter) for anything, I am sure to put in a pledge.
And it won't be Tier 1!

Crichton

Prophet
Depends on the job, mang. That bitch Kindly Cheng usually only cuts me in for a grand or so but she pays off the rest of the crew and if you get some paydata and maybe sell some metadata to Maximum Law you can clear 2k.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom