Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

how to disable shoutbox?

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Shoutbox really is fun. Come play with us...

latest
Congratulations, it is a small ass blurry image depicting something pink.
Something's wrong. It was big when I posted it. This happened with another picture I posted recently, too. Maybe something's wrong with the forum software?

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
I dunno... I know I can do it with Adblock, but I can't bring myself to use Adblock on RPGCodex.

(I just want to block it for less memory/CPU use because Firefox is stupid. And I'm too lazy to move bookmarks and install addons on Opera)

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Shoutbox really is fun. Come play with us...

latest
Congratulations, it is a small ass blurry image depicting something pink.
Something's wrong. It was big when I posted it. This happened with another picture I posted recently, too. Maybe something's wrong with the forum software?
It's always someone else's fault.

c1t3wvz.jpg

Works fine for me. My verdict: incompetence and shifting blame.

epeli

Arcane
If you don't want to disable all scripts on rpgcodex.net with Noscript nor use Adblock, use Stylish. You probably want a userstyle for rpgcodex in any case - never know when someone gets the bright idea to change all text to Comic Sans or something.
@-moz-document domain(rpgcodex.net) {
#taigachat_sidebar { display:none }
}

AW8

Arcane
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

[Science 15/50] I've encountered this before when trying to hotlink to a Wikia image on a forum. I think it's some kind of anti-hotlinking thing on Wikia.com, that changes images to their thumbnail versions after being hotlinked to reduce server load (or maybe it's just a bug).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom