Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline I am offended by the new forum title

• Thread starter Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
  • Start date
And you nerds wonder why you use to get bullied and your asses kicked in school.

More like I bullied and kicked asses in school

Should't have provoked me, fuckers. Should't have.

I had to sorta calm down after the Directoress threatened to have me thrown out, and then everyone mellowed anyway

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
And you nerds wonder why you use to get bullied and your asses kicked in school.

More like I bullied and kicked asses in school

Should't have provoked me, fuckers. Should't have.

I had to sorta calm down after the Directoress threatened to have me thrown out, and then everyone mellowed anyway

Appease the authority but make your associates know you won't hesitate if they piss you off.

Let them know you don't care if you get thrown out. Never puss out. Never. Or they will walk all over you forever.

Taelyn

Literate
Aww, I'm sorry, did you want to be grabbed by the pussy too? I think I may be willing to share my pussy grabbings with you too. XD

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Aww, I'm sorry, did you want to be grabbed by the pussy too? I think I may be willing to share my pussy grabbings with you too. XD
Grab me by my dick and swallow it whole Aerie.
78141_Dungeons_and_Dragons_Forgotten_Realms_Half_Elf_Jaheira_Mlad_baldurs_gate_kobold.jpg

DragoFireheart

I want to grab some pussy too! Learn to share you fucks.

Only cucks share their fucks. I fuck only my wife and she fucks only me like True Good Americans should.

Integrity

Service Before Self

Excellence in All We Do

God bless the US and God bless Donald J Trump!

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Wasn't a new tagline due every month? Makes me worried that DU might already be dead. Haven't seen him post much lately.

DragoFireheart

Wasn't a new tagline due every month? Makes me worried that DU might already be dead. Haven't seen him post much lately.

Jokes on you, he's been dead on the inside since forever.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom