Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I can't figure out how to edit a post or delete it?

staceybarrs

Ellis Studios
Developer
I need some help to edit a post or delete it thank you. I've tried everything

octavius

Arcane
Patron
If there's no Delete or Edit buttons, I guess you must have been active one year to gain that privilege.
If so you need to tell the conductor that we have a problem.

staceybarrs

Ellis Studios
Developer
If there's no Delete or Edit buttons, I guess you must have been active one year to gain that privilege.
If so you need to tell the conductor that we have a problem.
Thats wierd because one of my other threads has an edit button the not one of my other ones.

Severian Silk

Guys, I can't seem to delete his posts, either! What's up with this software?!

Last edited by a moderator:

hello friend

Arcane
You people still have a 'report' button? I didn't use it more than once or twice, but always as a joke - maybe it was removed for abuse. Mods, you should be happy. I was trying to brighten your day.

Actually, that's a lie. I was trying to brighten my day.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Thats wierd because one of my other threads has an edit button the not one of my other ones.
You have half an hour following a post during which you can edit or delete it. Until you reach the glorious 1-year marker, at which point you can freely edit or delete posts, assign ratings to others' posts, and gain access to the fabled hidden forums.

Astral Rag

Arcane
Sounds to me like your personal computer doesn't have adequate quantities of RAMs Stace.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom