Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime I can't notice the April Fool's joke

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Why doesn't the codex sell XXXL or XXXXL T-Shirts?

I can only find sizes up to XXL.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I was considering posting faux news on Pillars of Eternity about Sawyer or someone taking a 180 on romances and explaining why bisexual romancing for every follower is important for the core audience. Like, copy-paste a bioware blog post and just replace the names.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
I was considering making some joke then saw what game journars & game devs made and fleed.
Horrible creatures.

Anyway - April Joke is not fun if you're older than 15. Mostly because "jokes" become worse.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
It's funny how most websites have stopped making those because it's become that trite, predictable and annoying.

It's because a decent april fools gag requires more effort than a retweet. And that's all most websites have the patience or talent to do.

When most news and "journalist" are already a joke, April 1st is just business as usual.

Maybe that's the joke.

I'm sure it's funny...but I can't laugh anymore.

poor_joker_by_shikaxino4eva23.jpg

Wild Slop

Arcane
And every year since has added to my sorrows. A disappointment I bring upon myself perhaps.

Maybe blame is in his focus being diverted to this post yesterday
Hi Dawn,
yet my faith remains. We will walk those halls again.

*Before I hit post reply I got a phone call, my nephew is being born. As far as eased sorrows, that'll do

...for now

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
The adventure game was the greatest thing ever. Finding a way into site feedback so we could compare our progress, bragging about who was furthest (I was among the top people for a while but I got stuck near the end, still ended up in the top 30 though). I imagine it would probably be harder to implement something like that on XF.

Here are the old threads:
http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/april-1st.57649/
http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/rpg-codex-a-text-based-adventure-game.57700/

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I thought it was the Serpent in the Staglands fundraiser, but it isn't.

Isn't it?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom