Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime I demand Trump buttons

canakin

Cipher
I notice that I don't have access to Trump buttons as well as some other buttons. Why? I want to give Trump buttons to posts that I deem Trumpworthy. Maybe there is an explanation as to why everbody can't use Trump buttons, but I really can't be arsed to read endless pages of button butthurt.

Last edited:

pippin

790.jpg

zerotol and mustawd

Mustawd

Holy shit Mustawd what did you do to receive the zerotol treatment.

Specifically: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...c-series-hell-yeah.110286/page-3#post-4999833

Which also explains my cool custom tag. I'm guessing DU is waiting for Wayward Son to have me killed off so he can rejoin the team. Which means....Wayward Son you gotta finish this LP m8. Like don't rush it, but you do need to complete it. Either I die and my tags get taken away or you finish the LP with DU on the bench and I get to laugh at him forever. I'm ok either way.

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Totally forgot about that LP. Kudos for sticking to it Wayward Son! As for Mustawd - Who could have guessed that mocking the DU can backfire horribly...

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I notice that I don't have access to Trump buttons as well as some other buttons. Why? I wan't to give Trump buttons to posts that I deem Trumpworthy. Maybe there is an explanation as to why everbody can't use Trump buttons, but I really can't be arsed to read endless pages of button butthurt.
That boat has sailed my friend. If you weren't devout enough to preach for the Emperor and thus be granted Trumpicons when victory was vague and uncertain, then you aren't devout enough to wield the Trumpfists™.

Santander02

Arcane
Wut I didn't even notice Trumpfists were exclusive, I thought the only perk from having a trump nugget was making shillbots cringe whenever we post!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom