Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Stop with the Goddamn Filters

sser

Arcane
Developer
The Codex is now Misery.

See how many Rich Homie Cloaked's we can avoid in our postings before DU cuts our feet off.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I feel like a stupid woman coming back to an abusive husband. I swear each time this is going to be better and normal only to have it happen. Again.

made

Arcane
Could have at least replaced the word with something funny. Codex admins are just as creatively bankrupt as RPG devs.

Weasel
It has begun.

And it has ended.

We'll always have the memories though...

ZxcEJCs.jpg

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I was going to comment that the funniest outcome of this was witnessing all the above butthurt it caused, but you should see me when the Pollacks take over Shoutbox. It ain't so funny then.

valcik

Arcane
Rich Homie Cloaked is still riding the google bot like a boss:

2qjd7yc.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom