Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I feel empty without brofists

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
This is a return to the great era of prosperity and incline from before The Fist. Rejoice!

post-42707-mean-girls-thank-you-curtsy-gi-MfKH.gif

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Interesting. Brofist work here and in a couple other places, but not in politics or run of the mill.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Any post you'd fist, just quote it with a :salute: or :incline: #oldschool #newrules
I'm gonna create a tabletop brofist game and place it in gazebo. People will be able to attach links to that thread to receive brofists and nobody will be breaking the rules.

I'm calling it Brofist Go but I'm still working on the rules.

Renegen

Arcane
Without brofists, I feel like I'm window shopping in a crowded mall, I sense the energy around me and my thoughts go in all directions but it's not something that truly nourishes me unless I can kick my leg up to smash the glass, rush inside greedily and claim what I like as my own.

buzz

Arcane
I'd be okay with a placebo brofist button too, kinda like those buttons at the streetlights that don't do anything but make you feel better.

shihonage

Subscribe to my OnlyFans
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
This is a return to the great era of prosperity and incline from before The Fist. Rejoice!

post-42707-mean-girls-thank-you-curtsy-gi-MfKH.gif

#3 is a leader and a pedant, she has to do everything properly and neatly.
#4 is a follower, a bit slutty, "will try anything once". Also she's probably Amanda Seyfried.
#1 really doesn't want to be there, because she has to go chase her boyfriend's train or something.
#2 is probably Rachel McAdams, and I can't judge her because I love her.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom