Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I feel empty without brofists

Ellef

Deplorable
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
This is a return to the great era of prosperity and incline from before The Fist. Rejoice!

post-42707-mean-girls-thank-you-curtsy-gi-MfKH.gif

Kz3r0

Arcane
Without brofists, I feel like I'm window shopping in a crowded mall, I sense the energy around me and my thoughts go in all directions but it's not something that truly nourishes me unless I can kick my leg up to smash the glass, rush inside greedily and claim what I like as my own.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
you can still brofist
do it randomly on the forums that still allow it
it will feel meaningless soon enough

FUDU

Arcane
Thank God.

I feel a weight has been lifted from my downtrodden soul. No longer will I have to be shackled to trying to be clever or witty. No longer will I have to anguish over the harvesting of the crop.

Free at last.

Thank God almighty, I'm free at last.

Unwanted

Musaab

Unwanted
Without Brofists, how do I know what is good and what isn't. How do I get the validation I so desperately crave.

No...this doesn't work at all. Change it back.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom