Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I feel empty without brofists

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I Have No Fists And I Must Bro

VNCMQOh.png

Steal my sig, will you?

Well, you can have it. The butthurt from seeing so many digital dismemberments is glorious.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
:mob:
"He took our fists!"​

After a sufficient amount of butthurt harvesting in Site Feedback, the brofists will return. Probably. Maybe.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
So the only place where brofists remained is this thread... Codex turned into Wasteland...

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Brofists were good because they actually reduced the spam of people quoting them with "+1" or :brofist.jpg: or other stupid shit clogging up the pages with even more spam.
That's why brofists should be reintroduced.
DarkUnderlord
:brofist:

The +1's and other spam are nothing but withdrawal symptoms of weak minds. We didn't have that here before the brofists. A question of procedure but I am confident that we can overcome it. What we now need more than anything is a strong Administration that rules with a firm fist.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
Brofists were good because they actually reduced the spam of people quoting them with "+1" or :brofist.jpg: or other stupid shit clogging up the pages with even more spam.
That's why brofists should be reintroduced.
DarkUnderlord
:brofist:

The +1's and other spam are nothing but withdrawal symptoms of weak minds. We didn't have that here before the brofists. A question of procedure but I am confident that we can overcome it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom