Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I got dumped, what game should I start playing?

Serves you right for having a gf.

Fucking breeder.

Self-Ejected

Barnabas

Self-Ejected
Patron
Shitposter
How about you play Baldur's Gate 2, I'm playing it now so we can play through it together and talk at the same time if you want. I know a lot about girls and why dey do dem tings to us. Why date a girl in REAL life when you can romance Jeheira or Aerie? THey'll never break your heart and they will love you forever.

laclongquan

Arcane
The recommended games for being dumped by GF

Witcher series: collect that ass card.
Sengoku Rance and the assorted Rance games: FINALLY play these games after being afraid of your GF finding out about your rapist fantasies.

You appear to have some spare time, so Underrail.

As a second option, I'd recommend Underrail. Tchort is Evolution.

Gerrard

Arcane
I was going to say "russian roulette", but then I went to the first page and scrolled a few posts down.

Severian Silk

I was going to say "russian roulette", but then I went to the first page and scrolled a few posts down.
You are proficient in using the Internet. :thumbsup:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom