Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I have decided to violate my Grimoire NDA. Ask me anything

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
How is this a General RPG Gaming Discussion?

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Did someone say robot terminators?
JohnneyFiveTerminator.jpg

nomask7

Arcane
luckyb0y said:
nomask7 said:
luckyb0y said:
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

Why not? Why would anyone with a functional brain trust a Jews' newspaper, when it discredits a document like the Protocols?

Are you for real? It's a proven forgery. Russians fucking admitted it. Not some random Jewish newspaper spreading propaganda.

It's a forgery all right, but to be a forgery there has to be something from which the forgery was made. Of course, there's that French writer. And that is, more or less, where we are supposed to stop tracking the "original": Oooh! A French writer criticizing Napoleon! Now I can finally sleep again! ('Sleep', as a metaphor.)

To conclude, I am supposed to believe that it's only the pre-Soviet, Russian secret police who can make forgeries or use plagiarization for their own purposes?

luckyb0y said:
nomask7 said:

So how one largely not accepted theory is more true than others? Because it says what you want? Even Jensen said that he only claimed there is a difference in the distribution of IQ but we lack satisfactorily scientific explanation why it is so. Yet in the earlier post you try to apply the mendelian rules to it. To claim that something as complex as intelligence, which can't be even clearly defined and reliably measured is inherited that way is just too much.

That is one big straw man if I ever saw one. You should learn to think and read and write and, if you must, re-read, since as an environmentalist you probably believe you can.

luckyb0y said:
nomask7 said:
The Jews aren't a nation, some people persistently claim. The following is primarily from Jews' own writings and statements:

So this is what all the Jews think, right? Right?

Not necessarily, no. It is, as I at the least implied earlier, what the Jewish leaders think and want their Jewish sheeple (sheep people) to think. And good for them. Though bad for us, since their collective interests conflict badly with those of the Western Civilization and the White race.

The Dude

Liturgist
Since it's becoming more apparent by every post that you aren't after any debate, or even lulz, just spewing your tinfoil covered delusions so people "can see the light", I think it's time to introduce you to the Biafra theorem.

Which basically states that:
If the population group N
has a practically applicable intelligence of less than U
they will eventually suffer for it.

UCRC

Novice
@caliban
Interestingly enough, I mentioned Protocols in my earlier post, i think ;]
But hell, what if Ochrana was Jewish, eh? :D

@nomask
:D Oh boy :D
Answering my question would be nice. Or maybe you're prioritizing again and just omit questions you don't know answers to. Only thing you did was just questioning validity of my sources. But hell, you're the one who quotes book without even presenting your own views.

Also, if bolshevism or communism isn't Jewish, then what is it? I mean, what is it for? (Is this question too deep for someone whose interest is limited to "history"?) Is communism for the workers, the unpriviliged, by various empathic individuals regardless of race? If it is, then why were the first decades of the USSR the most destructive ones for the peasants and workers of the USSR, those exact decades during which the Jews were dominant?
Exactly the question I was asking. Because it clearly indicates that bolshevism wasn't meant to serve anyone. I could provide you with proof of genocides on Jews during 1919-1920 years executed by Red Army troops. (And yeah, your "Zionist" friend Trocki was commisary of war at the time, and with Stalin being "politruk" in Red Army)

Also, tell me, why do you criticise "historical" perspective on these events? Isn't that because you simply don't have no idea about this whatsoever? More than that, what other fact-based perspective you would propose to prove Jewish Bolshevism?

Someone accused me of uncritical reading of history. I'll accuse that someone of superficial reading of mostly fabricated history, fabricated by the Soviet Jews. Poland was an official part of the USSR for quite a while, wasn't it (until 1989)? What makes the reading superficial is the inability to see beyond numbers and dates.
Someone accused you of lack of wits.
Son, if you'd read my post you'd read that all my sources are not based of any of 1945-1989 sources. Bah, some sources I could provide are original mid-war sources, even mostly from time when right wing, strongly nationalistic (and anti-ethnic) parties were ruling in our country. Funny.
Quite contrary to you I don't look for information in one source, and being a historian - I have some access to original source material. Ergo - none of your accusations could be true.

So yeah, I'm waiting for facts, that I've asked you in my last post, that you couldn't answer. Either you could discuss these matters or you're just poor flameboy.

luckyb0y

Scholar
nomask7 said:
It's a forgery all right, but to be a forgery there has to be something from which the forgery was made. Of course, there's that French writer. And that is, more or less, where we are supposed to stop tracking the "original": Oooh! A French writer criticizing Napoleon! Now I can finally sleep again! ('Sleep', as a metaphor.)

To conclude, I am supposed to believe that it's only the pre-Soviet, Russian secret police who can make forgeries or use plagiarization for their own purposes?

What's your point? Are you saying Jews are just as capable of forgery? So? Does that make Russian forgery designed to discredit them any more valid? Or are you implying the Holocaust is a hoax? What are you trying to say?

nomask7 said:
That is one big straw man if I ever saw one. You should learn to think and read and write and, if you must, re-read, since as an environmentalist you probably believe you can.

Does that even mean anything? You write untrue things about intelligence inheritance. Then you cite Arthur Jensen whose theories also untrue don't even support what you claim. When I point it out you cry strawman. The last bit I didn't quite catch. Why am I an enviromentalist? I don't think that intelligence isn't in some way inherited. You would be stupid to think so. BUT it's not that simple as you've claimed. I've yet to encounter a convincing evidence that it's connected to race, sex etc. The inherited part could be largely insignificant to enviromental influence. Again no conclusive evidence that it isn't so. What the fuck is intelligence anyway - IQ? g? mathematical aptitude? ability to solve puzzles? All the ways of assessing intelligence are inherently biased. Your not measuring something like speed, weight or something, here. Now I'm not saying all the research in the field is bullshit, but I think that claims about superiority of one race regarding intelligence should be treated with suspicion. Most of the tests I've seen relay on knowledge that you gain in the specific enviroment. If you gave a test to someone who's been raised by wolves (extreme example, I know) he wouldn't be even able to make out the letters. Cultural differences play a major role here. Even Jensen admits so in the interview you've linked to. How can you even claim to be able to measure some sort of inherent intelligence that doesn't depend on enviromental factors.

luckyb0y said:
Not necessarily, no. It is, as I at the least implied earlier, what the Jewish leaders think and want their Jewish sheeple (sheep people) to think. And good for them. Though bad for us, since their collective interests conflict badly with those of the Western Civilization and the White race.

I agree about the good for them part, but I don't quite follow how it suddenly in bad for us part? What conflict of interests? Do they want to kill us off just for the sake of it? It's not a jungle anymore. Us against them mentality is good for elections but has fuck all to do with real life. Or at least it should.

DefJam101

Arcane
caliban said:
Make up your mind; or did you never learn how to do that?

Coherent thinking is a sign of mental deficiency! Of course, you simply do not posses the proper intellectual capacity to properly grasp this statement, so I'll try to explain it in a simple fashion: Cleve is a genius, a true visionare, his intellect is so vast that you can't seriously expect his thoughts to follow any patterns. He is aware of EVERY FACT IN THE UNIVERSE at the same time!

How dare you expect a man who is able to reconcile classical quantum mechanics with general relativity, predict the future 50 years ahead and single-handedly solve all problems contemporary biomedical sciences are facing - ALL AT THE SAME TIME! - to lower himself to our level? How can a mind of such surpassing brilliance be understood by those of lesser intelligence?

It is impossible. We can only bask in His glory and look up to Him for enlightenment.

Tell him to make like the other savants then and stop posting on an internet forum.

miles foreman

Scholar
Cleveland Mark Blakemore said:
I will give you an anecdote, though.

I knew a guy in the Army who was in charge of the fuel depo. Each day when I came up to the motor pool I noticed him smoking, in itself a serious breach of his duties. Much worse, he frequently used sawdust to soak up fuel spills and instead of disposing it in the requisite manner, he scooped it up and left it to dry out in a bin nearby. It was such an appallingly reckless practice that I expected an explosion in the fuel depo almost every day.

At least three times a week I'd call out to him inside the fenced depo as I passed, "Private 'Smith,' you know that's basically a bomb you're sitting on that you manufactured, right?" He'd always sneer and say "Yeah, well it ain't happened yet, so I doubt if it ever will, PFC Blakemore. You're a panic merchant, mind your own business."

Of course, the inevitable day arrived and the entire fuel depo exploded into one of the worst raging fires in the history of the post. Incredibly, this guy survived with only third degree burns and the loss of several of his fingers. An investigation later on by the base commander revealed so many violations of safety concerns that there were disciplinary actions all the way up the chain of command from this guy. One day a full colonel stopped to speak to me and in the course of talking politely he mentioned that he had heard I was very paranoid about the conditions in the fuel depo before the accident happened. He asked me if I wanted the job. I told him that I was not willing to take it until several soldiers had managed to burn themselves to death because I thought the problem was Darwinian, not a matter of communication. He laughed really hard at that and a month later just sent down instructions I was to be put in charge of the fuel depo in the motor pool for a while until a qualified replacement was found for the job.

Have you told this lie so many times now that you actually believe it happened?

What kind of fuel was it? What base were you stationed at? What year?

Is that where you got your asspie diagnosis?

...and it's depot, not depo.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
miles foreman said:

I knew a guy in the Army who was in charge of the fuel depo. Each day when I came up to the motor pool I noticed him smoking, in itself a serious breach of his duties. Much worse, he frequently used sawdust to soak up fuel spills and instead of disposing it in the requisite manner, he scooped it up and left it to dry out in a bin nearby. It was such an appallingly reckless practice that I expected an explosion in the fuel depo almost every day.

At least three times a week I'd call out to him inside the fenced depo as I passed, "Private 'Smith,' you know that's basically a bomb you're sitting on that you manufactured, right?" He'd always sneer and say "Yeah, well it ain't happened yet, so I doubt if it ever will, PFC Blakemore. You're a panic merchant, mind your own business."

Of course, the inevitable day arrived and the entire fuel depo exploded into one of the worst raging fires in the history of the post. Incredibly, this guy survived with only third degree burns and the loss of several of his fingers. An investigation later on by the base commander revealed so many violations of safety concerns that there were disciplinary actions all the way up the chain of command from this guy. One day a full colonel stopped to speak to me and in the course of talking politely he mentioned that he had heard I was very paranoid about the conditions in the fuel depo before the accident happened. He asked me if I wanted the job. I told him that I was not willing to take it until several soldiers had managed to burn themselves to death because I thought the problem was Darwinian, not a matter of communication. He laughed really hard at that and a month later just sent down instructions I was to be put in charge of the fuel depo in the motor pool for a while until a qualified replacement was found for the job.

Do you catalogue your own bowel movements? If so, what do you plan to do with the detailed records you have kept over the years? Are they mentioned in your effects in your will?

Are you trying to correct my spelling now? What, is your grammar and spelling supposedly better than my own? What other superpowers do you possess, besides ultra anal fixation?

Do you know what kind of fuel is used in the military? There's a good project for you.

Have you told the lie about your own heterosexuality for so long you now believe it yourself? There's a good project for you.

When was the last time you lived away from your parents? There's a good project for you.

DefJam101

Arcane
miles foreman said:

Do you catalogue your own bowel movements? If so, what do you plan to do with the detailed records you have kept over the years? Are they mentioned in your effects in your will?

Are you trying to correct my spelling now? What, is your grammar and spelling supposedly better than my own? What other superpowers do you possess, besides ultra anal fixation?

Do you know what kind of fuel is used in the military? There's a good project for you.

Have you told the lie about your own heterosexuality for so long you now believe it yourself? There's a good project for you.

When was the last time you lived away from your parents? There's a good project for you.

Why don't you go back to 4th-grade where kids toss around shit "comebacks" like this? There's a good project for you.

....-Oh god the irony.

Keldorn

Scholar
Cleve needs to be liberated by a beer or a hoot and some music.

Humour and humanitarianism too...

Weakest fucking reply ever. What I heard while reading this was "i lied about the story to prove my point and give myself praise wah wah waaaaaaaah"

No, but seriously lets talk about projects. How many have you actually finished in your life? (Discounting your homosexual bomb shelter) Methinks your just some clown who has MS word open and finds 'big' synonyms for his replies.

I also find it funny that you think your more well read than everyone here. You realize we're all talking informally, right? You, however, it looks like you actually proof read your replies for grammar mistakes, small words, and missing punctuation.

In other words, fuck your mother you self-loving twat. Don't bother replying to this post, by the way.

Keldorn

Scholar
Cleve's ego is really just a bandaged and bunkered egg shell.

But he has volition, so he can change...

Keldorn

Scholar
peter-garrett.jpg

sulik.jpg

PeterGarrett460.jpg

032.jpg

Maybe the bunker mentality is more to protect one from those who don't share one's extremist views or genetic lineage.

nomask7

Arcane
A good "Holocaust" documentary for history buffs:

http://www.onethirdoftheholocaust.com/

It can be either downloaded or streamed, both for free, in 30 parts. You might want to start with this episode dealing with German "key witnesses", which the Holocaust literature still heavily relies upon:

http://www.onethirdoftheholocaust.com/v ... mans_2.wmv

There also seems to be something magical about the figure of six million:

crucifixion.gif

The Soviet Jews who controlled Poland and therefore Auschwitz also liked the four million figure:

holocaust4.gif

Then suddenly in 1989 (hmm, what ever happened that year in Poland?), someone decided the "estimate" should be decreased to one and a half million:

holocaust5.gif

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Does the exact number really matter? Are you this incompassionate?

Denying the Holocaust is very odd and outlandish. Soldiers have seen the dead bodies. The buried remains. The lampshade made of human flesh. They have seen the death-camps, and the showers - they didn't just build them because some zionists told them to so they get a convenient excuse to get Israel. I have heard old people who went through death camps speak about them.

They did not seem to making it up because some jews told them to.

I have seen the ovens, kid. Have you? Did you go to an old KZ memorial and see the ovens? They didn't use them to burn wood. I have gone there; I have seen them. They were not brought there in a huge conspiracy.

I think you made yourself a little effigy you can believe in, you and some other hateful extremists, a little scrap of belief you can hold onto so as to legitimize your misguided views.

Do you know where I was born? I was born in the town where they produced the gas that was used - Zyklon B. I was born there, man. I've seen the remains of the building (which are pretty much non-existant; it was destroyed by an airstrike in 1945) where it was made. It wasn't a huge hoax, kid. People did this and nothing will change it. Maybe it's exaggerated, yes - after all, many, many people more died under Stalin. And maybe some in Israel use it as an excuse to demand things they don't deserve rightfully. But you can argue that without seeming like a white power racist.

Lastly, where is the point in this denial? Prove that "Hitler wasn't all that bad"? Tell that to all the dead soldiers, on both sides.

Edit: This "documentation" is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. And I've been on /ah/ a lot. I can't believe some people actually believe this. It's like 9/11 Loose Change all over again.

caliban

Scholar
I have heard old people who went through death camps speak about them.

And this is in fact everything you need to hear to understand what the Holocaust was all about. Everything else - the exact bodycount, the proportion of Jews to nonjews, the details, the orders, the technical aspects - these are just details.

Actually, I'm fed up with this idiotic argument.

Nomask, I'd like to see you stand up and say your bullshit in my grandfather's face, or in fact any person who's been in a KL.

So - plane tickets, bitch?

UCRC

Novice
nomask7 said:
The Soviet Jews who controlled Poland and therefore Auschwitz also liked the four million figure:

holocaust4.gif

Then suddenly in 1989 (hmm, what ever happened that year in Poland?), someone decided the "estimate" should be decreased to one and a half million:

holocaust5.gif
Touching.
1) Figure was changed in 1990 after new Polish goverment and Israel embassy decided to give new estimation. So yeah, new, smaller number was proposed by Jews themselves. Interesting?
2) Four milion figure mentioned at old monument was cause of Trial in Nuremberg. It was the first estimation. Why Russians haven't changed the figure? Why would they? Soviets from the beginning were loving to exaggerate all Nazi genocides, because they've felt more comfortable with their own not being mentioned. Soviet propaganda in Poland used 'Holocaust' as a excuse for Katyń. If you still don't believe, then explain me: why this "Jewish" goverment started anti-zionistic movement in 1968, which caused thousand of Jews to move from my country, and left them leaving in Poland their homes and property, which were taken from them?

For the first time - try to explain to one of my fucking questions you dumbfuck, I'm also fed with stupid propaganda.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Nomask hasn't responded to most of the arguments in this thread, he just keeps spouting the same shit over and over. People like this aren't worth having a rational discussion with.

caliban

Scholar
Xor said:
Nomask hasn't responded to most of the arguments in this thread, he just keeps spouting the same shit over and over. People like this aren't worth having a rational discussion with.

We are teh Poles. I'm afraid the spirits of our ancestors might laugh at us and call us pussies if we let this little prick get away with his lies without calling bullshit. :wink:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom