Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I have decided to violate my Grimoire NDA. Ask me anything

SlavemasterT

Arcane
Nicolai, is it too much to ask that your giant comic book posts be in a language that I can read?

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
icon_google.gif

nomask7

Arcane
caliban said:
Nomask, I'd like to see you stand up and say your bullshit in my grandfather's face, or in fact any person who's been in a KL.

What bullshit? Be a little more specific. Has your grandfather said he saw gas chambers? What did he saw, exactly? People dying of typhus, or Jews being exterminated in gas chambers? There's a difference there, which even dimwits like yourself should have the brains to appreciate.

nomask7

Arcane
Xor said:
Nomask hasn't responded to most of the arguments in this thread, he just keeps spouting the same shit over and over. People like this aren't worth having a rational discussion with.

Give me one substantial argument I haven't responded to. If you weren't bathing so deep in your own shit, you might also notice how many of my responses have been ignored. You dimwits can't do anything besides distract, build straw men, and call names.

nomask7

Arcane
UCRC said:
nomask7 said:
The Soviet Jews who controlled Poland and therefore Auschwitz also liked the four million figure:

holocaust4.gif

Then suddenly in 1989 (hmm, what ever happened that year in Poland?), someone decided the "estimate" should be decreased to one and a half million:

holocaust5.gif
Touching.
1) Figure was changed in 1990 after new Polish goverment and Israel embassy decided to give new estimation. So yeah, new, smaller number was proposed by Jews themselves. Interesting?

Should be interesting: the Jews saw an opportunity to decrease the ridiculous figure, which sheeple like yourself bought with all the other crap.

(They wanted to decrease it, because too many people were starting to realize that the figure was ridiculous. So what's your theory, why did the Jews decide to decrease the figure, the first moment a suitable, inconspicuous opportunity arose? This was an opportunity where they could blame the Soviets for the exaggeration. And the USSR of course never had anything to do with Jews, according to the Jews, that is.

UCRC said:
2) Four milion figure mentioned at old monument was cause of Trial in Nuremberg. It was the first estimation. Why Russians haven't changed the figure? Why would they? Soviets from the beginning were loving to exaggerate all Nazi genocides, because they've felt more comfortable with their own not being mentioned. Soviet propaganda in Poland used 'Holocaust' as a excuse for Katyń.

What the Soviets exaggerated was the number of deaths. The real number was smaller, and the usual cause of death was typhus. The Soviets saw the concentration camps and bodies, and invented the rest. The genocide part of the story isn't an exaggeration, but a complete fabrication. The Germans weren't trying to exterminate Jews by using typhus. Instead, they shaved the Jews' heads, and used zyklon-B to prevent the spread of lice, which carry typhus.

If the Germans had wanted to kill the Jews, why didn't they simply deny them water and food? Isn't it a little too much, even for the Nazis, to use gas chambers to kill supposedly millions of Jews, when simply denying them water would have done the trick faster and infinitely easier? Tell me that you gullible little sheep. Why didn't the Nazis use the same methods that the Jews in the USSR used for killing tens of millions of Christians?

Maybe the Jews thought that gas chambers would have more propaganda value than starvation or some such, having learned from the pathetic propaganda attempt of 1919, which I posted earlier.

Also, why did the Germans bother shaving the Jews' heads and spraying insecticide on them? I'll tell you why: the Germans thought they would win, and they didn't want to win with millions of skeletons in their closets. When they began to lose, they didn't want to lose with millions of skeletons in their closets.

UCRC said:
If you still don't believe, then explain me: why this "Jewish" goverment started anti-zionistic movement in 1968, which caused thousand of Jews to move from my country, and left them leaving in Poland their homes and property, which were taken from them?

Jewish power, as all power of groups, waxes and wanes. Don't you feel a bit stupid for not realizing that, for not being able to come up with the most common-sense explanation imaginable? Jews began to lose power in the USSR sometime after the second world war. Probably the war had weakened them, as such a war had earlier weakened the czar. These are the sort of questions I'm supposed to waste my time answering? How can someone be that stupid?

janjetina

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Nomask7, why don't you crawl back to your pit to finish your study on the techniques of albino inbreeding as means to achieving a pure white race and let the people of intelligence continue their futile, but somewhat entertaining, discussion? As James Brown would say: "Please, please, please". You should have an ignore button pressed to your forehead.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
janjetina said:
Nomask7, why don't you crawl back to your pit to finish your study on the techniques of albino inbreeding as means to achieving a pure white race and let the people of intelligence continue their futile, but somewhat entertaining, discussion? As James Brown would say: "Please, please, please". You should have an ignore button pressed to your forehead.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Nomask17, go to Israel and find a kibbutz named Haogen. Then go and see if there is a small old bespectacled old man working in the supermarket there. Then ask him about that funny tattoo he has on his arm. If he's not working, or has died in the meantime go to the lunchroom there. Walk up to any of the really old looking folks and try the same question.

If you did that and still have the same fucked up theories you can come and visit me at Laan van Vollenhove 3039, 3706 AP in Zeist, the Netherlands, so I can personally toss your fucking retarded nazi ass of my flat.

nomask7

Arcane
Trash said:
Nomask17, go to Israel and find a kibbutz named Haogen. Then go and see if there is a small old bespectacled old man working in the supermarket there. Then ask him about that funny tattoo he has on his arm. If he's not working, or has died in the meantime go to the lunchroom there. Walk up to any of the really old looking folks and try the same question.

If you did that and still have the same fucked up theories you can come and visit me at Laan van Vollenhove 3039, 3706 AP in Zeist, the Netherlands, so I can personally toss your fucking retarded nazi ass of my flat.

Why would the Germans have tattooed the Jews, if they had intended to kill and burn them? (Thanks for reminding me about the tattoos, Mr. Braindead.)

nomask7

Arcane
For once, Wikipedia is helpful concerning a Holocaust related subject:

"A practice was established to tattoo the inmate identifiction numbers. This was originated in the following way: In Auschwitz, the camp numbers were initially sewn on the clothes. With the increased death rate it became difficult to identify corpses, since clothes were removed from corpses. Therefore the medical personnel started to write the numbers on the corpses' chests with indelible ink. Difficulties increased in 1941 when Soviet POWs came in masses, and the first several thousand of tattoos was applied to them. This was done with a special stamp with the numbers to be tattooed composed of needles. The tattoo was applied to the upper left part of the breast. In March 1942, the same method was used in Birkenau."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identifica ... Nazi_camps

Uh oh, doesn't sound like the Nazis intended to just kill and burn as many of them as possible, as fast as possible; that is, killing as many as possible, and then destroying the evidence as fast as possible, huh, does it?

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Get off the Codex, dickhead.

Code:
* g o a t s e x * g o a t s e x * g o a t s e x *
g                                               g  
o /     \             \            /    \       o
a|       |             \          |      |      a
t|       `.             |         |       :     t
s`        |             |        \|       |     s
e \       | /       /  \\\   --__ \\       :    e
x  \      \/   _--~~          ~--__| \     |    x  
*   \      \_-~                    ~-_\    |    *
g    \_     \        _.--------.______\|   |    g
o      \     \______// _ ___ _ (_(__>  \   |    o
a       \   .  C ___)  ______ (_(____>  |  /    a
t       /\ |   C ____)/      \ (_____>  |_/     t
s      / /\|   C_____)       |  (___>   /  \    s
e     |   (   _C_____)\______/  // _/ /     \   e
x     |    \  |__   \\_________// (__/       |  x
*    | \    \____)   `----   --'             |  *
g    |  \_          ___\       /_          _/ | g
o   |              /    |     |  \            | o
a   |             |    /       \  \           | a
t   |          / /    |         |  \           |t
s   |         / /      \__/\___/    |          |s
e  |           /        |    |       |         |e
x  |          |         |    |       |         |x
* g o a t s e x * g o a t s e x * g o a t s e x

Ammar

Scholar
nomask7 said:
Uh oh, doesn't sound like the Nazis intended to just kill and burn as many of them as possible, as fast as possible; that is, killing as many as possible, and then destroying the evidence as fast as possible, huh, does it?

Of course not, you dumbfuck. They were supposed to work until they were no longer capable of doing so.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
A long time ago I decided I would never ever again discuss anything with a nazi. It's pointless. However you managed to piss me off sufficiently to go and try it anyway. Congratulations.

"Why did they tatoo them if they were going to kill them?"

They tatooed them for registration purposes. The nazi's were kinda anal about numbers, statistics and the like. Also remember that a large number of jews (and gypsies, homosexuals, invalids, mentally handicapped, russian pow's, polish and other untermenschen) were send to Arbeitslager to work them to death. It's much more economical.

"The number of jews killed is a hoax!"

Is it so wierd to believe that the 3rd reich with it's fanatisism and resources managed to kill of so many jews (and gypsies, homosexuals, invalids, mentally handicapped, russian pow's, polish and other untermenschen) in a number of years when a bunch of tribal bastards with machetes in Rwanda managed to kill thousands upon thousands in just a few months? Is it so awfull to think that mankind can and would kill so systematically, or does it just not fit tidely into your fucked up ideology?

"Why did they use gaschambers when they could starve them to death?"

Gaschambers were first used because other methods like the einsatsgruppen proved to be too costly and were too slow. They were also uniformly a rather messy way to get rid of all those pesky untermenschen. The nazi's experimented with a number of ways on killing them before deciding that the chambers worked well. Remember that they only gassed the ones that they couldn't work to death.

"The zionist conspiracy has brainwashed you all!"

The zionist conspicracy? There are as many jewish opinions as there are jews. Why do you think their politics is such a mess in the first place? Funnily enough Jews are sometimes just like other humans. Boggles the mind eh?

"The zionist media wants you to believe that!"

The zionist media? In the states they have a pretty good lobby going. I'll give 'em that. It's true that they spend a lot of time and money on PR. Mostly to deal with the backlash from the occupation of the Palistinian territories. But a zionist media? Right here every journal and newspaper seems to zoom in on the poor traumatised palistinian kid, but devotes only a few lines or seconds on that bombed out bus in Haifa.

I'm finished with you. Go visit the camps, go and visit some people that been there, go and visit Israel to see what Jews are really like. Though somehow I think that you're either to stupid or fanatic to even bother questioning your own believes.

luckyb0y

Scholar
The trouble with you nomask is that you bring up interesting points to validate your racist shit in some convoluted way. Were the gas chambers really used to kill prisoners off? I couldn't give a flying fuck. They could be used to feed them nitrous oxide to cheer them up a little bit. The gloomy bastards, them. Did the Germans really wanted to exterminate them or was it just a side effect of the horrible exploitation? You are right that witnesses' testimonies could be unreliable. Germans could be coerced into confessing to anything the interrogators wanted to hear. People who've seen the chambers generally didn't live through so can't tell how it was. But and it's a huge but if you think that manufacturing facts on this scale is possible you really need to take that tinfoil hat of yours off. All the arguing about the details can change shit about the fact that lots of people died in there and if you don't believe in that you can go there and dig up their bones. Now, piss off.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Funny thing is that there are plenty of people (thus witnesses) that saw how the killing was done in the chambers and how they got rid of the bodies (bury them in the woods, burn them in ovens, etc) They are called holocaust survivors, and though they are a slowly dying breed they left their statements.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
No, Trash, these people are trained actors hired by the Zionist conspiracy.

luckyb0y

Scholar
Trash said:
Funny thing is that there are plenty of people (thus witnesses) that saw how the killing was done in the chambers and how they got rid of the bodies (bury them in the woods, burn them in ovens, etc) They are called holocaust survivors, and though they are a slowly dying breed they left their statements.

I wasn't in any way trying to acknowledge what nomask is saying. I just pointed out thet even if that was true he's still wrong.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
I wasn't in any way trying to acknowledge what nomask is saying. I just pointed out thet even if that was true he's still wrong.

Yeah, that was blatantly obvious from your post. I just didn't want him to use it to validate his "point". It really is no use trying to discuss anything with people like nomask. A forum is not a great place to exchange views, as it generally descends into chaos anyway. Trying to rationaly discuss anything with a nazi is even worse. They are almost always dead set on believing their own fucked up mix of ideology, hate mongering and racial superiority crap. Even when confronted by the best arguments and all the evidence in the world they usually dig in and only shout harder. They're just too fanatical and/or stupid to even consider the possibility that they might be wrong. Hell, why would you even become a nazi otherwise?

nomask7

Arcane
Ammar said:
nomask7 said:

Of course not, you dumbfuck. They were supposed to work until they were no longer capable of doing so.

Until they died, that is? Why the tattoos, then, if death at the concentration camps was their intended fate?

You also seem to admit, through implication, that there were no gas chambers that were used to exterminate the Jews on an industrial scale? If that's the case, then you admit something that the mainstream Holocaust literature does not.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Rehashing the same questions again eh? Read this allready?

A long time ago I decided I would never ever again discuss anything with a nazi. It's pointless. However you managed to piss me off sufficiently to go and try it anyway. Congratulations.

They tatooed them for registration purposes. The nazi's were kinda anal about numbers, statistics and the like. Also remember that a large number of jews (and gypsies, homosexuals, invalids, mentally handicapped, russian pow's, polish and other untermenschen) were send to Arbeitslager to work them to death. It's much more economical.

Is it so wierd to believe that the 3rd reich with it's fanatisism and resources managed to kill of so many jews (and gypsies, homosexuals, invalids, mentally handicapped, russian pow's, polish and other untermenschen) in a number of years when a bunch of tribal bastards with machetes in Rwanda managed to kill thousands upon thousands in just a few months? Is it so awfull to think that mankind can and would kill so systematically, or does it just not fit tidely into your fucked up ideology?

Gaschambers were first used because other methods like the einsatsgruppen proved to be too costly and were too slow. They were also uniformly a rather messy way to get rid of all those pesky untermenschen. The nazi's experimented with a number of ways on killing them before deciding that the chambers worked well. Remember that they only gassed the ones that they couldn't work to death.

"The zionist conspiracy has brainwashed you all!"

The zionist conspicracy? There are as many jewish opinions as there are jews. Why do you think their politics is such a mess in the first place? Funnily enough Jews are sometimes just like other humans. Boggles the mind eh?

The zionist media? In the states they have a pretty good lobby going. I'll give 'em that. It's true that they spend a lot of time and money on PR. Mostly to deal with the backlash from the occupation of the Palistinian territories. But a zionist media? Right here every journal and newspaper seems to zoom in on the poor traumatised palistinian kid, but devotes only a few lines or seconds on that bombed out bus in Haifa.

I'm finished with you. Go visit the camps, go and visit some people that been there, go and visit Israel to see what Jews are really like. Though somehow I think that you're either to stupid or fanatic to even bother questioning your own believes.

On that other brilliant piece of reasoning you posted.

You also seem to admit, through implication, that there were no gas chambers that were used to exterminate the Jews on an industrial scale? If that's the case, then you admit something that the mainstream Holocaust literature does not.

Like has been told you here by now quite often, the nazi's gassed and killed those new arrivals of the deathcamps that were considered unfit for work (like children of elderly) or when they allready had enough able workers to fill the quota's allready. Something that has been described in every book on the subject. As usual you're reasoning is biased and full of shit.

You're a fanatic and no matter what people will say to you, you will remain deaf and blind and even incapable of having any sort of discussion with. In short, you're a waste of my time.

nomask7

Arcane
Trash said:

They tatooed them for registration purposes. The nazi's were kinda anal about numbers, statistics and the like.

That's what you Jews have been telling us through your media for the past 50 years: evil gay nazis, obsessed with numbers, eating babies burned in ovens, yada yada... The scary thing is that you've almost never lost anything by underestimating the goyim.

Trash said:
Also remember that a large number of jews (and gypsies, homosexuals, invalids, mentally handicapped, russian pow's, polish and other untermenschen) were send to Arbeitslager to work them to death. It's much more economical.

The Wikipedia quote talked about Auschwitz. Why not distract us more?

Trash said:

It's indeed unbelievably fantastic that the Germans didn't manage to kill more Jews. The only explanation I can think of was that they actually tried to keep them alive.

Trash said:

Good boy, you've really done your homework, and done it well. The rabbi will be so proud of you! My question, by the way, was: why didn't the Germans deny them water? You can't come up with a better way to kill a lot of imprisoned Jews than denying them water, and neither could the "Nazi geniuses".

Trash said:

Who owns the major newspapers and TV stations in America is a matter of public record. The same with Hollywood, I think. Jews have even managed to usurp and subvert Disney:

http://www.natall.com/free-speech/fs959a.html

Trash said:
I'm finished with you.

Don't worry, they'll send another enthusiastic Jew parrot to replace you, I'm sure.

Trash said:
Go visit the camps, go and visit some people that been there, go and visit Israel to see what Jews are really like. Though somehow I think that you're either to stupid or fanatic to even bother questioning your own believes.

This is the line you Jews always end with: the witnesses still live, the places exist for ever and ever, yada yada!

You know, when I was younger I was like you, except I wasn't a Jew, but I used to be a good leftist/neo-liberal parrot. Do you think they give people a real education even in Finland? You're the one who's never seriously questioned his own beliefs.

(See, I can't decide whether you're in on it, or whether you're just a rather dimwitted parrot.)

nomask7

Arcane
Trash said:
You're a fanatic ... In short, you're a waste of my time.

Oh, what a cute smoke screen you have there! You're wasting your time for me, and not to disseminate and further obfuscate people with your Jewish propaganda! Why, I'm flattered!

nomask7

Arcane
Here's the one you were looking for, in case you missed it:

Trash said:

They tatooed them for registration purposes. The nazi's were kinda anal about numbers, statistics and the like.

That's what you Jews have been telling us through your media for the past 50 years: evil gay nazis, obsessed with numbers, eating babies burned in ovens, yada yada... The scary thing is that you've almost never lost anything by underestimating the goyim.

Trash said:
Also remember that a large number of jews (and gypsies, homosexuals, invalids, mentally handicapped, russian pow's, polish and other untermenschen) were send to Arbeitslager to work them to death. It's much more economical.

The Wikipedia quote talked about Auschwitz. Why not distract us more?

Trash said:

It's indeed unbelievably fantastic that the Germans didn't manage to kill more Jews. The only explanation I can think of was that they actually tried to keep them alive.

Trash said:

Good boy, you've really done your homework, and done it well. The rabbi will be so proud of you! My question, by the way, was: why didn't the Germans deny them water? You can't come up with a better way to kill a lot of imprisoned Jews than denying them water, and neither could the "Nazi geniuses".

Trash said:

Who owns the major newspapers and TV stations in America is a matter of public record. The same with Hollywood, I think. Jews have even managed to usurp and subvert Disney:

http://www.natall.com/free-speech/fs959a.html

Trash said:
I'm finished with you.

Don't worry, they'll send another enthusiastic Jew parrot to replace you, I'm sure.

Trash said:
Go visit the camps, go and visit some people that been there, go and visit Israel to see what Jews are really like. Though somehow I think that you're either to stupid or fanatic to even bother questioning your own believes.

This is the line you Jews always end with: the witnesses still live, the places exist for ever and ever, yada yada!

You know, when I was younger I was like you, except I wasn't a Jew, but I used to be a good leftist/neo-liberal parrot. Do you think they give people a real education even in Finland? You're the one who's never seriously questioned his own beliefs.

(See, I can't decide whether you're in on it, or whether you're just a rather dimwitted parrot.)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom