Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I have decided to violate my Grimoire NDA. Ask me anything

Keldorn

Scholar
Xi said:
When you finally emerge from the closet, your sexual frustration will have peaked anyway. Instead of trying to anally rape the rest of us, why don't you just let this one go. You and Cleve wouldn't have worked just like his game wouldn't have worked for the rest of us.

Your mind is sure LOADED with images of gay sex... you obviously desire it and imagine it constantly, even in situations where those you envision doing it aren't gay at all.

nomask7

Arcane
Ilya Ehrenburg, the Soviet Jew propagandist and author, was the architect of the holocaust myth. Vladimir Nabokov wrote of him: "As a writer he doesn't exist, Ehrenburg. He is a journalist. He was always corrupt."

From Wikipedia: "Prominent Soviet writers and journalists Ilya Ehrenburg and Vasily Grossman (another Jew) served as war reporters for the Red Army. Grossman's documentary reports of the opening of the Treblinka and Majdanek extermination camps were some of the first eyewitness accounts — as early as 1943 — of what later became known as the Shoah. His article The Treblinka Hell (Треблинский ад, 1944) was disseminated at the Nuremberg Trials as a document for the prosecution."

Together they produced "The Black Book of the Holocaust".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Book ... _War_II%29

Field, Andrew. The Life and Art of Vladimir Nabokov. Crown Publishers, Inc, New york (1977)

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Thank you for that wonderfull piece of relevant information. Got any more propaganda you'd like to share with us or are you ready to crawl back to that gutter you came from?

So far you didn't post any sensible answer to any of the points I made besides calling me a Jew and dripping vitriol all over. All you've been capable of doing is yelling the same lines over and over again. Trying to back it up withon links to nazi sites, nazi articles and the occasional wiki that you twist had enough to fit your sick ideology.

That last post centered on one person, whom you point out as the one that made up the "lie" of the holocaust. Funnily enough there are 1000's upon 1000's of survivors that managed to get through the holocaust and tell us their tales. Like I said before, there are still quite a few left. Go and talk to one, it might be enlightening.

nomask7

Arcane
nomask7 said:
Ilya Ehrenburg, the Soviet Jew propagandist and author, was the architect of the holocaust myth. Vladimir Nabokov wrote of him: "As a writer he doesn't exist, Ehrenburg. He is a journalist. He was always corrupt."

From Wikipedia: "Prominent Soviet writers and journalists Ilya Ehrenburg and Vasily Grossman (another Jew) served as war reporters for the Red Army. Grossman's documentary reports of the opening of the Treblinka and Majdanek extermination camps were some of the first eyewitness accounts — as early as 1943 — of what later became known as the Shoah. His article The Treblinka Hell (Треблинский ад, 1944) was disseminated at the Nuremberg Trials as a document for the prosecution."

Together they produced "The Black Book of the Holocaust".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Book ... _War_II%29

Field, Andrew. The Life and Art of Vladimir Nabokov. Crown Publishers, Inc, New york (1977)

This illustrates my point that, while the Bolsheviks weren't all Jewish, the influence of the Jews was the deciding one. They also were the only ideologues who knew what their Bolshevism was meant to accomplish. Jews like Marx and Trotsky created their internationalist plagues to serve the Jews by undermining nationalism and producing societies without a racial or nationalistic basis: societies which would be easier and safer for the Jew parasites to exploit. Similarly, Jews in the West are behind the undermining of the ideals and standards of the West. They are behind the destruction of our racial cohesion, cultural identity, and will to live. They are the masters of lie, as Schopenhauer so aptly wrote, and they're here to destroy the White European race, as they've tried to do many times before. They invented this culture of critique and degradation, cloaking their rhetoric in individualism and moral universalism in order to make it appealing to the White European race:

http://www.amazon.com/Culture-Critique- ... 759672229/

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Again a totally unfounded pile of shit that you utter gets posted as truth. From denying the holocaust to this pile of utterly unfounded fascist shit you just posted it has become painfully clear that you are only here to sprout your vile lies. Every point that others made has been ignored, while constantly repeating your own nazi rhetoric and painting those you debate with as being untermenschen. Nice to see that you've managed to stay true to that staple of nazism.

nomask7

Arcane
Trash said:
Every point that others made has been ignored,

Someone argued that Bolshevism served no group and no purpose. I responded to that argument a few days ago. Afterward, this same person proceeded to repeat his argument, while creating a straw man out of mine. That's why I think it was appropriate to illustrate my previous argument that Bolshevism was created to serve the Jews, and served them until their grip on the USSR was weakened some time after, and possibly as a consequence, of the Second World War. That I don't necessarily quote the arguments I'm responding to doesn't mean that I'm "ignoring" the arguments.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
This is your proof that communism is a Jewish scam? A name of one jewish writer, journalist and propagandist and a link to another one of your anti semetic books? Goddamn, you are a gullible one. If you believe that I got some great riverside property for sale in Brooklynn.

nomask7

Arcane
nomask7 said:
Trash said:
Every point that others made has been ignored,

Someone argued that Bolshevism served no group and no purpose. I responded to that argument a few days ago. Afterward, this same person proceeded to repeat his argument, while creating a straw man out of mine. That's why I think it was appropriate to illustrate my previous argument that Bolshevism was created to serve the Jews

And to spell it out for you: my argument rested on the possibility that a small group can exert disproportionate influence, that numbers don't tell the whole truth. It's the existence of this possibility that is illustrated by the astounding influence of the two Jews who produced the Black Book, and who fabricated evidence for use in the Nuremberg Trials.

As for your blather about witnesses, here are a couple of paragraphs from Wikipedia, concerning the Nuremberg Trials:

- - -

US Supreme Court Chief Justice Harlan Fiske Stone called the Nuremberg trials a fraud. "[Chief US prosecutor] Jackson is away conducting his high-grade lynching party in Nuremberg," he wrote. "I don't mind what he does to the Nazis, but I hate to see the pretense that he is running a court and proceeding according to common law. This is a little too sanctimonious a fraud to meet my old-fashioned ideas."

Associate Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas charged that the Allies were guilty of "substituting power for principle" at Nuremberg. "I thought at the time and still think that the Nuremberg trials were unprincipled," he wrote. "Law was created ex post facto to suit the passion and clamor of the time."

- - -

Also, in any modern constitutional state, forensic evidence and documentary proof carry more weight than witness testimony, and the forensic evidence concerning gas chambers in Nazi concentration camps contradicts witness testimonies used by mainstream holocaust literature:

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p391_Luftl.html

Witnesses have been known to lie. Indeed, witnesses were bribed during the Nuremberg Trials, and they have no doubt benefited both financially and as a racial group by the holocaust industry. Israel wouldn't exist without the holocaust myth. Most of Israel's infrastructure is either German made, or made with German money (through "war reparations").

Also, nobody is interested in witnesses who admit they didn't see evidence of gas chambers. There are such witnesses, but we don't hear about them.

If you were open minded and unbiased, which of course you never were, you would read the report I linked to, and you would watch and consider the arguments and evidence put forth in the following documentary:

http://www.onethirdoftheholocaust.com/

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Your ability to interpreted everything you read to suit your own agenda is stunning. Offcourse the way the Nurembourg trials were done makes all holocaust witness acounts out there frauds. Offcourse, all these old people that lived through the holocaust and told their tales are zionist agents or at least liers. Sure, calling that propaganda film a documentary might lend it some air of credibility instead of the pile of lies and misinterpretation that it is.

You're the one who is biased, filled with hate and paranoid beyond belief. In the end all that you are is a nazi, and luckily most rational human beings have concluded that your little ideology of hate never brought any good. The fact that there still are bottom dwellers like you around astounds me, but when I see you neanderthal shits upclose it suddenly all makes sense.

42211.jpg

42206.jpg

42205.jpg

42204.jpg

Ubermenschen indeed. Goodbye hitlerite, good luck in getting rid of that extra chromoson.

nomask7

Arcane
Trash said:
Your ability to interpreted everything you read to suit your own agenda is stunning. ... Offcourse, all these old people that lived through the holocaust and told their tales are zionist agents or at least liers.

Always when I encounter someone who claims that his relative is a Holocaust survivor, I ask him whether his relative saw any gas chambers. Such a person always either avoids answering the question, or he says that those who saw any gas chambers died. I must say, there seems to be some shreds of honesty left in the "holocaust" survivors (and their relatives) who haven't gone public with their experiences. It seems to me that only some of those who have gone public have claimed that they saw the gas chambers, or evidence of them. And of course these are the "testimonies" pushed and promoted by the Jewish authors and academics and media.

caliban

Scholar
nomask7 said:
Trash said:
Your ability to interpreted everything you read to suit your own agenda is stunning. ... Offcourse, all these old people that lived through the holocaust and told their tales are zionist agents or at least liers.

Always when I encounter someone who claims that his relative is a Holocaust survivor, I ask him whether his relative saw any gas chambers. Such a person always either avoids answering the question, or he says that those who saw any gas chambers died. I must say, there seems to be some shreds of honesty left in the "holocaust" survivors (and their relatives) who haven't gone public with their experiences. It seems to me that only some of those who have gone public have claimed that they saw the gas chambers, or evidence of them. And of course these are the "testimonies" pushed and promoted by the Jewish authors and academics and media.

Oh noes, some of the survivors didn't manage to see the chambers?!?! How is it possible? It is common knowledge that new prisoners were always given a complete, guided tour of the konzentrationslager after the registration procedure. :facepalm:

nomask7

Arcane
Ilya Ehrenburg, the Jew I mentioned, wrote stuff like the following in his propaganda leaflets:

"Kill! Kill! In the German race there is nothing but evil; not one among the living, not one among the yet unborn but is evil! Follow the precepts of Comrade Stalin. Stamp out the fascist beast once and for all in its lair! Use force and break the racial pride of these German women. Take them as your lawful booty. Kill! As you storm onward, kill, you gallant soldiers of the Red Army."

Hitler himself never wrote that Jews should be killed. There doesn't exist a single Nazi document ordering, or even talking about, the extermination of Jews. Gas chambers aren't mentioned either. There exists all sorts of Nazi documents, such as letters, but no mention of gas chambers or the supposed extermination plan.

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
nomask7 said:
Trash said:

This has got to be the dumbest fucking shit I have ever read. Please, just fuck off and die somewhere.

nomask7

Arcane
Volrath said:
nomask7 said:
Trash said:

This has got to be the dumbest fucking shit I have ever read. Please, just fuck off and die somewhere.

How is it dumb, exactly? I'm arguing, after all, that only those who were paid claimed that they saw gas chambers. The honest ones, the ones who the media doesn't seem to care about, admit that they only saw ordinary concentration camps.

To paraphrase Cleve, you sheeple have a conscience created by the media, and you're unable to learn anything anymore. You aren't human. Your biology is a failure and the Western Civilization probably can't be saved because of the likes of you. You're the ones who should fuck off and die, since by doing so your kin, your race, the gene pool which created you, would benefit immensely.

Black_Willow

Arcane
nomask7 said:
ordinary concentration camps.

Yeah, right. They had swimming pools and drink bars there.
Let's face it - Germans built concentration camps to protect the Jews from being slaughtered by antisemitic Poles. :roll:

EDIT

And there were even decent clubs in Auschwitz!

1315059886.jpg

MisterStone

Arcane
janjetina said:
Why hasn't this Deliverance character nomask7 been banned (or got a well deserved multiple dumbfuck tag) yet?

A dumbfuck tag takes extended effort across many threads, including threads that said dumbfuck started. The Codex admins don't just handout dumbfuck tags to anyone who says something stupid in a given thread. Well, Vault Dweller did, but he was exiled for his twitchy banhammer hand.

DefJam101

Arcane
nomask7 said:
To paraphrase Cleve, you sheeple have a conscience created by the media, and you're unable to learn anything anymore. You aren't human. Your biology is a failure and the Western Civilization probably can't be saved because of the likes of you. You're the ones who should fuck off and die, since by doing so your kin, your race, the gene pool which created you, would benefit immensely.

How ironic is this shit?

The hundreds of books and essays warning against the power of television have created an entirely new breed of dumbshit band-wagoners, campaigning against the hypothetical masses and not even knowing how to properly fucking group them together. You idiots rebel for the sake of rebelling, thinking that you are justified simply because you are different (hint: you're not really that different) speaking in shitty generalizations like a bloody 4 year-old. Now these dumbshits are going to sites like fucking RPGCodex to tell people about how they are mindless drones brainwashed by the media, and are incapable of looking at things objectively.

It's an extremely sad failure of humanity to have these people even exist; an insult to everyone who has ever had an original or unique thought in the history of mankind. Honest to god, it's pulled out of some fucking horror movie; idiots masquerading as savants, making themselves enemies of the idiot masses and the intelligent minorities. Maybe it's a natural cycle of life; a small group of idiots break off and call themselves intelligent, more idiots follow until every idiot 1.0 has upgraded into an idiot 2.0. What version are we on now? It's almost insulting to anyone who has ever pondered upon the possibility of a nuclear war, or about how shitty the entire fucking Earth is.. to see you twats running around taking radical stances like life is some god damn standardized test. Y/N?

For fuck's sake; you read some books. Great. I'm sure you'll impress those Real World watchers with your nice shiny big words. Maybe if you read enough of them you'll be... liek, betar than thos other noobs who dunt know shit! -deerrrrr. That's right, reading books grants you cosmic points with the all-powerful Egyptian gods (the only true religion, btw) and the only reason people read books is to look better than other people who don't read them. Obviously you understand the importance of knowledge more than the rest of us.

There is no good analogy for this; you can't compare the amazingly fucktarded irony of the entire situation to anything else. How cruel is it to force intelligent people to argue against somewhat valid ideals, simply because the person supporting them doesn't understand what the fuck they are talking about?

I find it sad that these people can take somewhat valid viewpoints (idiotic masses, evil television, zeitgeist, possible nuclear war) and corrupt them to the point of being totally mainstream. They turn these complex subjects into easily understandable generalizations, hopelessly self-absorbed and plagued with rhetoric. It's like a bastard child of the two intellectual worlds; free thinking for those who don't want to think. Now the idiots can hop on the free thinking bandwagon, relentlessly pounding the masses' opinions into mush. Whenever they run into a true free thinker, they simply call him brainwashed as well because any true thinking man doesn't hastily pick sides as if the world is a fucking Spy vs. Spy cartoon.

Well guess what folks; it's turns out "we" were wrong. The masses are always wrong. Always. This is unfortunate for us truth-seekers, few though we may be, apparently the truth is now subject to change based upon how many people think so. We should stop trying to prove things because all we do is make them false; as soon as we convince people that we are correct... we are wrong.

And for fucks sake stop screwing around with gravity! I like to be able to jump up and down and not just jump. We're lucky enough that the earth wasn't destroyed when it suddenly changed from being a spherical object orbiting the sun into a flat plate, forever nailed in place while the entire universe orbits around it.

Ironically enough, I now agree with what Cleve said. It should be illegal for some people to read books, they can't handle that kind of responsibility.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
DefJam101 said:
... rambling, scary weird Codex regular disjointed tirade without a clear conclusion ...

Ironically enough, I now agree with what Cleve said. It should be illegal for some people to read books, they can't handle that kind of responsibility.

Except I've never said that. In fact, I've never said 99% of the things attributed to me. In fact, what happened was that a man with an IQ of 112 heard something another man with an IQ of 183 said and was unable to comprehend it, so he went off and invented a straw man viewpoint they could then engage.

I never cease to be amazed at how utterly inaccurate most rephrasings of my ideas are. That's what happens when somebody closer to Cro-Magnon on the evolutionary ladder tries to understand Homo Sapiens. It's obvious now why we could not coexist. Unfortunately it appears that a lot of genes slipped through the bottleneck that are supposed to be obsolete by now.

Defjam, there are different levels of aphasia connected to a lot of mental disorders but I would say yours would be interfering with your ability to make yourself understood altogether. All of your posts have a kind of baffling lack of focus that insures you are unable to make any point no matter how many paragraphs you type in. Do you have any reason to suspect you may have suffered a stroke of some kind in the past 12 months?

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Keldorn said:
You are an obsessive, extremist, frustrated, isolated, xenophobic, rabidly ideological chicken little type who simply can't find a moderate behavioural/thought pattern.
Remember : (irrational) Fear + Racism = Fascism.

On the other hand, Defjam, if you ever decline so far you begin to write like this guy, you will need to seek professional help. There are people in institutions who can construct a clearer sentence than this poor fellow.

caliban

Scholar
Obsessing about your IQ is just as unhealthy for you as obsessing about your penis size.

BTW, what's your penis size, Cleve? I bet you have a HUGE dick, so why not share it with us so we can appreciate you even more?

Sorry to break it to you, Cleve, but IQ doesn't measure anyone's ability to comprehend anything, much less the ability to actually CREATE something worthwhile. The actual mechanisms behind cognitive thinking are rather complicated, you know, and IQ, while being an arguably good measure of overall intellectual acuity, isn't really that good of an estimator of general intelligence and creativeness. And certainly not in the sense that a guy with IQ 180 is able to create abstract concepts and ideas incomrehensible for people with IQ 120, because his brain is just SO AWSHUM!

You know, Cleve, if people fail to comprehend your messages the sad truth is that's because you fail at expressing yourself in a clear and precise manner rather than because they don't have the computing power to understand your gems of wisdom. Actually, the ability to break down complicated, abstract concepts into simple, coherent patterns that can be easily communicated and followed even by others is one of the best (and in my opinion, THE best) ways of telling whether someone is truly intellectually gifted, or just a silly little fool who thinks too highly of himself for some strange reason.

Guess which category YOU fall into in my opinion, Cleve.

DefJam101

Arcane
Cleveland Mark Blakemore said:
DefJam101 said:
... rambling, scary weird Codex regular disjointed tirade without a clear conclusion ...

Defjam, there are different levels of aphasia connected to a lot of mental disorders but I would say yours would be interfering with your ability to make yourself understood altogether. All of your posts have a kind of baffling lack of focus that insures you are unable to make any point no matter how many paragraphs you type in. Do you have any reason to suspect you may have suffered a stroke of some kind in the past 12 months?

Well, I'm sorry you can't understand the concept of changing topics, Cleve.

So what? Is that your response? If it is, then I'll take my leave. There is not much more to be had from following this up. If you don't understand what I said, by your logic (again), you're now an idiot. You can't possibly understand what I am thinking. Just think about what you're thinking of right now, then think ahead by about 1 million steps and you might get what I'm thinking about.

Stop posting and make the damn game already; if it's entertaining then no one will care what you say, anyways.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom